Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

True editors are smoking something high...they are just clubbing some scenes here and there, no continuity

I dont know till when will they continue shooting in Hyderabad...

I want them to come back to bangalore asap and continue with the original track and stop this seeta aunty drama

from saturday live interview... Kiran already in mysore , as his mom nt well... girls are still in Hyd seems... saw thr photos...nt sure whtr tey returned back or not....

Paaru Gattimela team back to banglore 

Serial name is kannadathi but here the story is about seetha aunty who is Relative of Vaur

They shud rename this serial as Varudhini instead and with current track they shud rename this as Purvi and her mahatmesmiley44makers Fav is varu  ,even Varu is quite sidelined in this track...

i just cant tolerate her.... Harsha gv gud class on todays epsd... i knw its nt goin to do any miracle for varudhini psycho

Bhuvi has become mute in this entire track, she literally doesn't have many dialogues even Suchi and Bindu have dialogues but heroine literally keeps quiet

atleast no lecture.... :P 

This show because of lockdown or something has literally gone off track🤪

Nichuss thumbnail

Saw todays epsd....

the thing i liked is Harsha catching Rahul...

He started his brain now.... im so curious wht he goin to blast in lunch table..........

bhuvi hairstyle s nice.... 

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally a very good episode for tomorrow.

The highlight was lead pair.

As you mentioned @nichuss I think purvi will come to know something abt Harsha-Bhuvi

After seeing their closeness in tomorrow's episode, purvi is speaking to varu stating "check why did ur boyfriend dumped you? is it because someone else entered his life.

I think Hyderabad shootins shud be coming to an end, without harsha what will only ladies do there.

Kiran is already in mysore so I just hope the K team to wrap up their  shoot and come back to bangalore asap.

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Saw todays epsd....

the thing i liked is Harsha catching Rahul...

He started his brain now.... im so curious wht he goin to blast in lunch table..........

bhuvi hairstyle s nice.... 

This is surely Harsha VS Purvi

Harsha catches rahul and purvi whereas Purvi comes to know about Harsha and bhuvi

Nichuss thumbnail

Finally a very good episode for tomorrow.

The highlight was lead pair.

❤️haan i too loved it... spcly his teasing on bhuvi after giving towel 🤣

best is the appalam making... cant wait to knw hw it goin to turn out

As you mentioned @nichuss I think purvi will come to know something abt Harsha-Bhuvi

she will find it out... seeing comfort level f HarVi... and now she have hatred against harsha for spoiling her plans 🤔

After seeing their closeness in tomorrow's episode, purvi is speaking to varu stating "check why did ur boyfriend dumped you? is it because someone else entered his life.

I think Hyderabad shootins shud be coming to an end, without harsha what will only ladies do there.

Kiran is already in mysore so I just hope the K team to wrap up their  shoot and come back to bangalore asap.

yes ... may b he shot his scenes... and then will use it around.... K team still in HYd i guess

Nichuss thumbnail

This is surely Harsha VS Purvi

Harsha catches rahul and purvi whereas Purvi comes to know about Harsha and bhuvi

yep

more than bhuvi... its btr to see Harsha Vs Purvi🤣

his wink and smile Harsha Wink GIF - Harsha Wink Kannadathi GIFs

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 

Harsha making appalam.. bhuvi helping him..

poorvi sees them n thinks y they always together...

varu scolds poorvi for trying her dress... poorvi tells varu.. harsha rejected u bcz someone entered his life.. and ask to check kitchen...

seetha aunty hears some sound and goes out to check.. then realising evening goes to lit the lamp in pooja room... hearing flight sound she gets irritated

bindhu comes and talks abt flight sound so clear... is it near... Seetha aunty gets upset n goes...

seetha aunty on th way to kitchen meet varu in mid.. both goes to kitchen...and sees bhuvi sweepin the floor (just miss )

harsha s placing appalam outside for drying... Bhuvi joins... even sinchana comes thr telling she s nt sure how seeatha aunty goin to react

Nichuss thumbnail

epsd was gud... aftr a long liked HarVi scene  Harsha trying all his tricks to make Bhuvi spill the beans.... 🤣 Harsha s sure Bhuvi saw the heart bolika he made the other day... and ask did she liked it... was it good

hamari SHY raaniji shies n diverts the topic....

anthr one i liked is tying kerchief around his face to avoid dust... sudden continuous sneezing so tat bhuvi ties him...

he s cutie the naughty🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

Ignore typos

today epsd

When Varu understands Seetha aunty cant hear when she s with headphone speaks her heart out

she want harsha back in her life... even thou she said truth to poorvi... she s nt getting courage to say the truth to u... n im happy when u term me with harsha

suddenly seetha aunty keeps headphone and says.. she was sad n upset wen heard varu is in love and want to marry him.. moreover brining him to ths house.. but now she s happy... varu chosed right person  varu ask will i get him aunty... aunty replies... who else will get better than u... u deserve him.. and gets back to her video listening 🤔

harsha successfully dries out appalam... with help of SuNdhu... Bhuvi..Sinchana...👏

now tey start packing appalam to boxes... and final level as per Harsha to cook appalam and taste

it.. poorvi eavesdrop n run to seetha aunty..

Seetha aunty and her blaming jhap continues... current issue.. electricity problem... 

Harsha starts preparing for appalam cooking... and Bhuvi helping him out..

Seetha aunty comes n scolds on wat u guys doin here... (continuity breaks a lot)

harsha goes to check electric board... n sees poorvi trying to fix... he scolds her n gets her down...

he tried to check and ask for test driver... poorvi ask him y u dont love varu... he tells... he likes varu as friend... poorvi questions.. do u love someone else...and who it is...

harsha avoids answering askin her to get the test driver...

Seetha aunty emotional seeing appalam s so good... she starts crying if u all behave like ths how wil i forget Ramesh... bhuvi consoles her....

Seetha aunty tastes appalam and smiles...

Poorvi comes asking for test driver.... n Seetha aunty runs to check on Harsha...😛