Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

Recently during ugadi they said...it was just 3 months back that harsha got to know and stayed in bhuvi's house....like its already an year and still they are saying 3 months...

so if serial crosses another 500 epis they will tell its been 6 months since I know bhuvi...let me propose...and another 500 epis they will tell its been an year since I proposed let me get married....

wt to say.. it tuk around 300+ epsd for HArsha to realise Varudhini imagiantive love life

Nichuss thumbnail

This was not the harsha they showed in first few episodes....ofcourse he has changed a lot...but still he is so straight to point and a headstrong personality..

Mom cud not change him...bhuvi did🤣

ths wat i liked in ths show... even being very slow... he never spend time with ammamma to see her pov... on other side he got time to see bhuvi taking care f things in her way.... 

These 2 ppl go around telling everyone they are good frens🤣 but they love each other but at the other end its Varu who goes on tell hero is her BF....even after Harsha clarified everything

Harsha was never in love with Varu but still they are calling that Varu had a breakup...I just dont understand this logic....

even im clueless... wat break up..... Varu heart break i can understand😛

and the new family.....uggghhhh.....Though senior psycho said to junior psycho tat its only her who is in love with harsha and harsha doesn't love her...junior psycho still calls harsha as Varu's BF

Nichuss thumbnail

2mrw epsd luks interesting

bhuvi light started lighting

harsha s smart.... he made purvi shut....

but purvi questioning SuDhu s difficult 

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

2mrw epsd luks interesting

bhuvi light started lighting

harsha s smart.... he made purvi shut....

but purvi questioning SuDhu s difficult 

This lady purvi is so irritating....How can she put down her own father in front of some strangers...

The way she said I feel embarrassed to speak abt my father's salary....what a nuisance kid she is

Ofcourse I really liked Harsha's confrontation ...Purvi said he is a stranger and harsha countered her saying "How can she agree to go with a stranger", her face was worth watching🤣

I really love Sudhu...such sweet sisters....their characters are shaped well....and yeah because of this current track...I think they both have become somewhat like best frens.....

suchi though being from a rich family she never shows-off and bindu though being step sister she wishes all love to bhuvi

As you said, purvi might found out Harsha loves bhuvi...already this lady has high doubts on them as both of them are always together....but who knows makers may drag this like anything...I believe they have shot another 2 weeks of episode with this family....the title card has all dresses as per today's episode and I dont know till when will this Purvi drama will continue...

But few things to call out from this track :

Children might get negatively impacted if their Parents always long for a Male heir in front of their daughters

There are high chances that Ppl might take wrong decision and cause damage to their family at a young age just like what purvi is doing

If Kids are not groomed properly they turn out just like purvi ....she doesn't know how to speak to others....literally she is a kid who doesn't respect anyone...

The one good outcome from this track is somewhere Harsha and Bhuvi are getting closer....Until and unless situation  demanded, harsha never held her hands.......and bhuvi was always being in her limits....I remember few episodes back when harsha held her hand....and after some mins when she realized and looked at him , he just left her....but now they are getting close to each other...and there is no more of shyness or fear....he is helping her switch off stove🤣he is wiping off water from her cheeks and all🤣

This is what I like abt this story....they are really showing a gradual growth in their relationship....

Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

even im nt getting... bt thankfully.. yesterday epsd...she showed her side on varu being imaginative and building castle on harsha s waste and painful... bt pyscho varu not in a mood to come out f it... dammnnn smiley44

Yes she was on point to tell Varu to stop imagining things...

true smiley37smiley37the point when he found.... its bhuvi not varu... he always ignored her... and only acted as friend..... 

But for Varudhini Harsha was in love with her...harsha was her BF....even without confessing love...even without speaking to her properly....

She didn't even come out of her dreamland even after Harsha scolded her🤔 she went over the top to know about his tattoo ðŸ˜µ why does she interfere....and even after he scolded her she didn't stop...she thought harsha is angry because she was stalking....she is just in her imaginary world....😵

here bhuvi was no wrong not right... bhuvi got the picture stamped in her sense...varu is the type f girl Harsha likes... and she believed harsha too likes varu... and she came between thr relationsmiley44

Ohh right bhuvi was also imagining that Harsha Loves varu..but she had doubts when Amamma was in hospital....she got a hint that Harsha is not loving Varu but her....but Bhuvi being bhuvi consoled herself saying she is overthinking and should not desire for something which is not hers

i was in a doubt f sacrifice drama... yesterday epsd... slightly gave me a thought Bhuvi will stand for her love.... only problem Harsha need to voice it out... that his lover s Bhuvi.... in deep mind...bhuvi have doubt Harsha not like... he loves her... bt she s nt acpting as Harsha likes on gal said to her was different and harsha told her he will introduce his Gf to her

May be Depends on story writer....If Bhuvi stands up it will be great that is what everyone loves to watch...

Sacrificing doesn't do good for anyone...Harsha doesn't love Varu, forcing varu on harsha will just ruin everyone's life....Ratnamala will never accept Varu as her DIL, ofcourse Hasha is not a weak character....he would blast bhuvi if she does something like this , basically Harsha listens to bhuvi only if its right and sometimes he listens because she feels sad...he went against her in lot of scenarios...he was against giving complaint to police when bhuvi insisted that they should seek poice help, he went ahead with procurement of gun when she was against him...and shouted at her in police station also in recent episodes he shouted at her for supporting varudhini when he wanted to confront her...

so its not like harsha literally listens to what everything bhuvi tells....he is a strong personality

But at end it will be good if she doesn't do sacrifice drama...even she does...Varu harsha marriage will not happen

dammnn... my same voice... till some days back... Harsha get to knw.. Varu consider him as Bf n calls him hero... he directly comes to her house for confrontation... and coincidently varu called ..bhuvi.. bindhu..ashitha for gal night... 

Bhuvi try to vocal for varu n plead him nt to confront her even wo Bhuvi knwng the reason... th same time Harsha scolds her for protecting varu everytime... wen hs voice araised her tears started brimping n he calm down...

i loved that scene a lot....... still she doin the same....

like u said.... i too want harsha to see hw varu treat bhuvi.... and he taking stand for bhuvi.... will b a super scene ... He will literally screw Varu for hurting or insulting Bhuvi smiley16

I dont understand which friend will be quite when another friend literally throws them away from home

Bhuvi just  takes everything Varu throws in her way and will be like Varu is a good human at times she doesn't understand what she is doing

I understand Varu's has mental health issues but supporting her or protecting her like this is not appropriate

befr resort epsd... ther was a mass confrontation btwn Saniya n Harsha... the recent best scene and dialogue... 

Harsha : i havent found the girl souparnika... but her groom is me................

Probably harsha might find who souparnika is and may be a confrontation between mother and son may happen and he might get angry with bhuvi as well....but at end I think it gets sorted out ...that fellow loves bhuvi so I think if property is in her name....he will chill automatically

From my guess.... Ammamma will train bhuvi to be super business lady.. and on the wedding or nnext day souparnika bomb to get blasted... bhuvi still dnt knw the content f envelope shared by Ammama to her... Harsha will b the one to find it i guess.. and clash may happen... currently tey divereted the track to some unknown irritating another pyscho family... i feel pity for HArsha.... wat all he need to take care

Exactly Ratnamala is training Bhuvi to be just like her so she can handle all fuss...saniya is just another brat...if any DIL behaves like Saniya...I dont know if In-laws really keep quiet...

Harsha now being ramesha is helping seetha to clean up mess of Purvi  Wat a mess....he is confused on who is following , clicking his pics and sending to him....he is worried abt saniya and on other hand Varudhini and her imaginary love...and there is souparnika matter as well...and on top of all...his main headache is he has not yet confessed to Bhuvi....between all this Purvi mess....Pity guy

Nichuss thumbnail

This lady purvi is so irritating....How can she put down her own father in front of some strangers...

The way she said I feel embarrassed to speak abt my father's salary....what a nuisance kid she is

very irritating

Ofcourse I really liked Harsha's confrontation ...Purvi said he is a stranger and harsha countered her saying "How can she agree to go with a stranger", her face was worth watching🤣

yes yes yes Harsha counterpack was superb..... 

I really love Sudhu...such sweet sisters....their characters are shaped well....and yeah because of this current track...I think they both have become somewhat like best frens.....

suchi though being from a rich family she never shows-off and bindu though being step sister she wishes all love to bhuvi

Aftr Ammamma only 2 souls who wish gud for HarVi.... may be Aadi and Deva too will b Harvi shippers.... i too love SuDhu...both r best sisters and Bindhu s smart and hope 1% f her brain gets moved to bhuvi :P

As you said, purvi might found out Harsha loves bhuvi...already this lady has high doubts on them as both of them are always together....but who knows makers may drag this like anything...I believe they have shot another 2 weeks of episode with this family....the title card has all dresses as per today's episode and I dont know till when will this Purvi drama will continue...

if they carry out well, then its ok... but Purvi s really getting into nerves... i think ths K team need atleast 2 psychosss in screen bfr it was varu - saniya-tapsi

now varu- purvi-sinchana

But few things to call out from this track :

Children might get negatively impacted if their Parents always long for a Male heir in front of their daughters

very true... the lady saying u cant do everything a son can do... wth... aunty please open ur eyes... gals r nt that weak..... 

There are high chances that Ppl might take wrong decision and cause damage to their family at a young age just like what purvi is doing

If Kids are not groomed properly they turn out just like purvi ....she doesn't know how to speak to others....literally she is a kid who doesn't respect anyone...

very true.... she s doing out f the family pressure f longing for male heir... lets see... how HarVi goin to tackle ths.... today purvi lukd pretty in that dress...

The one good outcome from this track is somewhere Harsha and Bhuvi are getting closer....Until and unless situation  demanded, harsha never held her hands.......and bhuvi was always being in her limits....I remember few episodes back when harsha held her hand....and after some mins when she realized and looked at him , he just left her....but now they are getting close to each other...and there is no more of shyness or fear....he is helping her switch off stove🤣he is wiping off water from her cheeks and all🤣

i loved the switching stove epsd... dammnn now what hint bhuvi needss.... its so clear in his face... how much he love her... and want to be with her....

This is what I like abt this story....they are really showing a gradual growth in their relationship....

exactly... the story is totally is torture...but the way character build up... tackling the situation i m loving it... best part is HarVi... SuDhu.. BinVi.. HarSu Ammamma ..varalakshmi aunty..prathima aunty.. aadi.... everyone play thr role so well... we can feel the relation n connection... i like tapsi too

weirdos are saniya varudhini

cant adjust

even ashitha i like

Harsha screwing aashitha for telling the tatoo secret to Varudhini... wat a classs moment.... scolding that too wo showing it as firing 

Nichuss thumbnail

But for Varudhini Harsha was in love with her...harsha was her BF....even without confessing love...even without speaking to her properly....

She didn't even come out of her dreamland even after Harsha scolded hersmiley24 she went over the top to know about his tattoo smiley26 why does she interfere....and even after he scolded her she didn't stop...she thought harsha is angry because she was stalking....she is just in her imaginary world....smiley26

same yaar.... wat a dream girl... even after all this scolding she s nt coming out of it.... that tatooo scene.... even being a viewer i too was getting anger.... poking in others life...

Ohh right bhuvi was also imagining that Harsha Loves varu..smiley44 but she had doubts when Amamma was in hospital....she got a hint that Harsha is not loving Varu but her....but Bhuvi being bhuvi consoled herself saying she is overthinking and should not desire for something which is not hers

not only over thinking... she started being guilty she came in between their relation... she s doing DROHAM to varu

May be Depends on story writer....If Bhuvi stands up it will be great that is what everyone loves to watch...

Sacrificing doesn't do good for anyone...Harsha doesn't love Varu, forcing varu on harsha will just ruin everyone's life....Ratnamala will never accept Varu as her DIL, ofcourse Hasha is not a weak character....he would blast bhuvi if she does something like this , basically Harsha listens to bhuvi only if its right and sometimes he listens because she feels sad...he went against her in lot of scenarios...he was against giving complaint to police when bhuvi insisted that they should seek poice help, he went ahead with procurement of gun when she was against him...and shouted at her in police station also in recent episodes he shouted at her for supporting varudhini when he wanted to confront her...

so its not like harsha literally listens to what everything bhuvi tells....he is a strong personality

But at end it will be good if she doesn't do sacrifice drama...even she does...Varu harsha marriage will not happen

ofcourse it will be HarVi only... but Varu may turn real villi... she s more danger than saniya... from wat i heard... director told it will be HarVi only... and ths 1 year wen coming god knws... today epsd also suchi mentions Harsha getting married this year ðŸ¤£

I dont understand which friend will be quite when another friend literally throws them away from homesmiley44

Bhuvi just  takes everything Varu throws in her way and will be like Varu is a good human at times she doesn't understand what she is doingsmiley44

I understand Varu's has mental health issues but supporting her or protecting her like this is not appropriate

same yaar... even Varu is violent.. ther was one scene whr she throws vase at bhuvi.. ðŸ¤”😲

Probably harsha might find who souparnika is and may be a confrontation between mother and son may happen and he might get angry with bhuvi as well....but at end I think it gets sorted out ...that fellow loves bhuvi so I think if property is in her name....he will chill automatically

Ammamma - Harsha i m sure... but he getting angry with bhuvi... she even not aware f all ths plotting... hope he dont scold her too much.... she s paavam ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Exactly Ratnamala is training Bhuvi to be just like her so she can handle all fuss...saniya is just another brat...if any DIL behaves like Saniya...I dont know if In-laws really keep quiet...smiley44

Harsha now being ramesha is helping seetha to clean up mess of Purvi smiley44Wat a mess....he is confused on who is following , clicking his pics and sending to him....he is worried abt saniya and on other hand Varudhini and her imaginary love...and there is souparnika matter as well...and on top of all...his main headache is he has not yet confessed to Bhuvi....between all this Purvi mess....Pity guy smiley44

haan i tooo feel sooooo bad for him.... bichaara wat all he need to take care of...

btwn have u seen the epsd... Harsha saving bhuvi from travel agent fraud... i loved the way he caught her n made so close to him... he showed for protecting bhuvi he will go to any extend.... love ths boy.. for all the pain bhuvi experienced all ths year... Harsha n Ammamma will be the medicine and will be her future happiness

Nichuss thumbnail

Me_Harini thumbnail

Aftr Ammamma only 2 souls who wish gud for HarVi.... may be Aadi and Deva too will b Harvi shippers.... i too love SuDhu...both r best sisters and Bindhu s smart and hope 1% f her brain gets moved to bhuvi :P

This is so true. Bhuvi is smart as well but she acts dumb at times.....especially in case of varudhini .....Her clarity goes on a toss and logics turn illogical in Varu's case.....as Per Harsha somewhere I agree with bhuvi...she knows her sisters, her step mom and step grand mom all are dependent on her...she just doesn't want to build a beautiful castle by thinking Harsha loves her...so she wants him to confess if really he loves her....the way she said to bindu that " Varudhini handled herself but I really dont know if I can handle myself if my dreams shatter after imagining harsha loves me" explains her fears and somewhere I support her...Let harsha confess though it is very evident that he loves her

if they carry out well, then its ok... but Purvi s really getting into nerves... i think ths K team need atleast 2 psychosss in screen bfr it was varu - saniya-tapsi

now varu- purvi-sinchana

🤣🤣🤣tat sinchana girl is atleast bearable but Purvi aah no...a person who doesn't respect her own parents

Tapsi scenes are quite good in its own way....even saniya she is bearable but I really cant bear Varu and her psychoness

Tapsi though being elder DIL is scheming and plotting on how to get power

Saniya being the wife of harsha's cousin wants entire power just because she has completed MBA

And Varu wants Harsha to achieve all her unachieved dreams

K team literally need 2 psychos on screen....and their love for Varu never ends🤣

very true... the lady saying u cant do everything a son can do... wth... aunty please open ur eyes... gals r nt that weak..... 

Exactly the way our society thinks that its only Sons who can take all care of parents is so not right...girls have achieved a lot of things , we are capable of taking care of ourselves and our family....but society and their mindset shud change...I think it takes time for ppl to change their mindset

I really applaud K Team because they showed Bhuvi performing final rights of her father....its done in few other serials as well....ppl shud start accepting girls are equal....they shud not just tell for fact but everyone shud accept this fact...

very true.... she s doing out f the family pressure f longing for male heir... lets see... how HarVi goin to tackle ths.... today purvi lukd pretty in that dress...

Yep....And I have similar dress ðŸ¤£

i loved the switching stove epsd... dammnn now what hint bhuvi needss.... its so clear in his face... how much he love her... and want to be with her....

True I liked the stove epi...and the before one where she helped him with his neck sprain and the before one as well where Suchi was pulling legs of harsha for climbing balcony to see bhuvi🤣

He is the one who never wanted to marry anyone but now is like....if I marry bhuvi....my life will get settled🤣 what a transformation....he just wants reasons to be with her...his eyes always follows her everywhere even when she is serving dinner🤣

exactly... the story is totally is torture...but the way character build up... tackling the situation i m loving it... best part is HarVi... SuDhu.. BinVi.. HarSu Ammamma ..varalakshmi aunty..prathima aunty.. aadi.... everyone play thr role so well... we can feel the relation n connection... i like tapsi too

Character build up is good for this story....the Bhuvi's maternal home is depicted so well...The step mom step grandmom....their torture....inspite of all this Bhuvi has grown up to be a beautiful soul...but I dont agree with bhuvi when it comes to varudhini...may be they both are great frens...but everything has its own limits

Harsha a head strong personality who never was listening to anyone has now become a very loving person...ofcourse he is still a strong personality but with all goodness incorporated.....

The other charatcters are also shaped very well except Varudhini...I dont think her parents never loved her...they were quite supportive when she asked them to speak to ratnamala abt her marriage proposal to harsha or even were happy with positive changes in Varu

Varu always dreamt of high-society life according to me...she was not happy with her father being a tailor...and might have had clashes with her parents and parents wud have gradually stopped caring abt her because of her high expectations because of which she feels love deprived. She has abandoned everyone and is travelling towards achieving her dreams of living a lavish and successful life and when she saw harsha she felt like he will be an easy way to reach her goal

Dreaming to live a good life or a successful life is not wrong but the path you choose determines if a person is good or not

She cud have taken her family all along her achievements but she has just abandoned them, she has achieved quite a lot being a young girl and she can achieve many things without relying on Harsha but she wants harsha and his money

I think main track / main story is good but this sub track of New family is a total torture....but if it comes back to its original track then its quite interesting to watch....the entire family , The goodness of Dev and Adi, some scheming from Tapsi...and all silinnes from Saniya with insights from ammamma , some goodness by varalakshmi aunty and pratima.... with Harvi love story and pulling of legs session by Sudhi...this is what is attraction of this story....

I dont want to call out Varudhini...I really dont like dat character....highly irritative nature

even ashitha i like

Yeah she is also good....and I remember few scenes of her with Varu...what an irritating character she is...

Harsha bday epis...where spanner shiva sends cake to Harsha to kill him...and varudhini is like...she wants to cut cakesmiley44or when Harsha was at Bhuvi's house and she got doubt that harsha has GF...She barged into Harsha's cabin to check all the things in his cabin asking ashita to schedule meeting with harsha without even knowing his schedule....directly barging into his cabin....asking ashita regarding tattoo....and planning and plotting the dinner just to know what the tattoo is....very irritating by nature

Harsha screwing aashitha for telling the tatoo secret to Varudhini... wat a classs moment.... scolding that too wo showing it as firing 

True...being PA she had to keep quiet but no even she imagined Varu is harsha's GF and went on speaking abt tattoo it was required...Harsha was on point to scold ashita