Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

same yaar.... wat a dream girl... even after all this scolding she s nt coming out of it.... that tatooo scene.... even being a viewer i too was getting anger.... poking in others life...

That was really a irritating onebut good that harsha scolded her yet that lady didn't learn any lesson

Saniya for once helped harsha by enraging him by stating Varu loves him and all🤣 this boy clarified all doubts of Imaginary lady and Bhuvi...ofcourse new doubt he raised for bhuvi...who is harsha actually in love with🤣 

not only over thinking... she started being guilty she came in between their relation... she s doing DROHAM to varusmiley44smiley44

Exactly...I dont think bhuvi was also not completely wrong...the day she came to know who actually ratnamala is and came to that puja...she saw them together coming down the stairs...

And varu was just imaginging and speaking that Harsha loves her and this harsha wanted a modern life partner and he never clarified to her whom he is in love with made her imagine Varu is his GF....

But yeah she shud have asked harsha as well for better clarity instead of concluding 

ofcourse it will be HarVi only... but Varu may turn real villi... she s more danger than saniya... from wat i heard... director told it will be HarVi only... and ths 1 year wen coming god knws... today epsd also suchi mentions Harsha getting married this year smiley37

In Tomorrow's episode Varu is like I will put my life on line to get What I want...I think this lady for sure is going to blackmail bhuvi by saying she will die if she wont get harsha in her life and will come between harsha and bhuvi's love...

I for once want bhuvi to sacrifice and Harsha scolding bhuvi for what she is doing and for taking what Varudhini throws her way everytime...I want him to make her understand that friends too shud stay in limits and she shud understand and stand against varudhini

if not for harsha...I want bhuvi by herself shud realize that accepting Varudhini's demands just ruins everyone's life

If Bhuvi really want she can decide that she doesn't want harsha for varu's happiness again this is not right to sacrifice your love for a friend...but this is sensible...bhuvi shud not make harsha accept Varudhini by giving some promise and all tat fellow wont listen that is another matter but if Bhuvi does this...her character growth will deplete like anything

and ofcourse with lot of drama Harsha and Bhuvi will get married and Varu will break her frenship with bhuvi and will turn into another villain...an addition to villain list...saniya might join hands and all yeah tatz a later track though

same yaar... even Varu is violent.. ther was one scene whr she throws vase at bhuvi.. smiley24smiley3

Exactly...I just dont understand which friend will tolerate all this....ofcourse bhuvi becomes illogical when it comes to varu

Ammamma - Harsha i m sure... but he getting angry with bhuvi... she even not aware f all ths plotting... hope he dont scold her too much.... she s paavam smiley37smiley37

He might blame that his mom believes in her more rather than himself and all...but I think he will accept it quite easily....I want to believe him, harsha literally has turned into a very loving character❤️

haan i tooo feel sooooo bad for him.... bichaara wat all he need to take care of...

btwn have u seen the epsd... Harsha saving bhuvi from travel agent fraud... i loved the way he caught her n made so close to him... he showed for protecting bhuvi he will go to any extend.... love ths boy.. for all the pain bhuvi experienced all ths year... Harsha n Ammamma will be the medicine and will be her future happiness

Yes the way he protected her....that was really a nice episode❤️and also the episode where Bhuvi comes running to harsha worrying for him during death sequence of her dad

Bhuvi has never showcased it....but the girl has gone thru a lot of pain

Loosing her mom at a young age and coping up with not so good step mom and a very irritating step grand mom....and again loosing her father just when she has grown up

After all this torture she is taking care of her step family being a good daughter yet her step grandmom is not so happy with her

The sole happiness for her is harsha and She was disappointed since she imagined Her best friend and Harsha are in love with each other

Now I really hope bhuvi shud seek her own happiness and stand up to Varu's atrocities . She shud not become a sacrificial lamb instead she can counsel Varu to become a better person....tatz what best frens do....Being best friend for varu bhuvi shud help her choose the right way and its upto varudhini if she really want to go in right direction

Bhuvi shud just accept Harsha's love and live a good life with him...I am not saying she is suffering, she was happy with watever she had and never complained....thatz how she has grown up...accepting watever comes in her way with a smile without complaining...but the truth is she has went thru a lot of pain...while not showcasing them...let her have happiness in future  

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

This is so true. Bhuvi is smart as well but she acts dumb at times.....especially in case of varudhini .....Her clarity goes on a toss and logics turn illogical in Varu's case.....as Per Harsha somewhere I agree with bhuvi...she knows her sisters, her step mom and step grand mom all are dependent on her...she just doesn't want to build a beautiful castle by thinking Harsha loves her...so she wants him to confess if really he loves her....the way she said to bindu that " Varudhini handled herself but I really dont know if I can handle myself if my dreams shatter after imagining harsha loves me" explains her fears and somewhere I support her...Let harsha confess though it is very evident that he loves her

hmmm yess.... Harsha need to confess... already she got a breakdown knowing harsha s hero.... dammn she really made me tears ... 

🤣🤣🤣tat sinchana girl is atleast bearable but Purvi aah no...a person who doesn't respect her own parents

Tapsi scenes are quite good in its own way....even saniya she is bearable but I really cant bear Varu and her psychoness

Tapsi though being elder DIL is scheming and plotting on how to get power

Saniya being the wife of harsha's cousin wants entire power just because she has completed MBA

And Varu wants Harsha to achieve all her unachieved dreams

tomorrow epsd i didnt get a thing frm it.... new entry.... seems purvi boyfrnd... he seems to b a fraud...

K team literally need 2 psychos on screen....and their love for Varu never ends🤣

2day again her paagalpan s out 

Exactly the way our society thinks that its only Sons who can take all care of parents is so not right...girls have achieved a lot of things , we are capable of taking care of ourselves and our family....but society and their mindset shud change...I think it takes time for ppl to change their mindset

true.....

I really applaud K Team because they showed Bhuvi performing final rights of her father....its done in few other serials as well....ppl shud start accepting girls are equal....they shud not just tell for fact but everyone shud accept this fact...

superb... even i too liked these sensitive issues....

Yep....And I have similar dress 🤣

True I liked the stove epi...and the before one where she helped him with his neck sprain and the before one as well where Suchi was pulling legs of harsha for climbing balcony to see bhuvi🤣

He is the one who never wanted to marry anyone but now is like....if I marry bhuvi....my life will get settled🤣 what a transformation....he just wants reasons to be with her...his eyes always follows her everywhere even when she is serving dinner🤣

ys ys ys ys now Harsha s love sick puppy 🤣🤣🤣

Character build up is good for this story....the Bhuvi's maternal home is depicted so well...The step mom step grandmom....their torture....inspite of all this Bhuvi has grown up to be a beautiful soul...but I dont agree with bhuvi when it comes to varudhini...may be they both are great frens...but everything has its own limits

exactly my points... everything has a limit... we have a line in poking on others life... even hw much freedom we have on them....

Harsha a head strong personality who never was listening to anyone has now become a very loving person...ofcourse he is still a strong personality but with all goodness incorporated.....

he started to change leaving his bad side.... bt as a person he s strong ..straight forward... strike one and 2 piecess... still but with calm polite nature...

The other charatcters are also shaped very well except Varudhini...I dont think her parents never loved her...they were quite supportive when she asked them to speak to ratnamala abt her marriage proposal to harsha or even were happy with positive changes in Varu

Varu always dreamt of high-society life according to me...she was not happy with her father being a tailor...and might have had clashes with her parents and parents wud have gradually stopped caring abt her because of her high expectations because of which she feels love deprived. She has abandoned everyone and is travelling towards achieving her dreams of living a lavish and successful life and when she saw harsha she felt like he will be an easy way to reach her goal

@bold... i too feel so... she wanted a luxury life... tats wat i too understood...bt then rathnamala confronting her to b honest... she said th real truth

Dreaming to live a good life or a successful life is not wrong but the path you choose determines if a person is good or not

She cud have taken her family all along her achievements but she has just abandoned them, she has achieved quite a lot being a young girl and she can achieve many things without relying on Harsha but she wants harsha and his money

she feel insecurity on showing her parents being poor.... i felt tat...

I think main track / main story is good but this sub track of New family is a total torture....but if it comes back to its original track then its quite interesting to watch....the entire family , The goodness of Dev and Adi, some scheming from Tapsi...and all silinnes from Saniya with insights from ammamma , some goodness by varalakshmi aunty and pratima.... with Harvi love story and pulling of legs session by Sudhi...this is what is attraction of this story....

I dont want to call out Varudhini...I really dont like dat character....highly irritative nature

even i too dont like Varu.... her psychogiri s more danger... voice.... irritating... 

even ashitha i like

Yeah she is also good....and I remember few scenes of her with Varu...what an irritating character she is...

Harsha bday epis...where spanner shiva sends cake to Harsha to kill him...and varudhini is like...she wants to cut cakesmiley44or when Harsha was at Bhuvi's house and she got doubt that harsha has GF...She barged into Harsha's cabin to check all the things in his cabin asking ashita to schedule meeting with harsha without even knowing his schedule....directly barging into his cabin....asking ashita regarding tattoo....and planning and plotting the dinner just to know what the tattoo is....very irritating by nature

Harsha screwing aashitha for telling the tatoo secret to Varudhini... wat a classs moment.... scolding that too wo showing it as firing 

True...being PA she had to keep quiet but no even she imagined Varu is harsha's GF and went on speaking abt tattoo it was required...Harsha was on point to scold ashita 

that firing was required... still ashitha s nt understanding varu s nt hs gf...... bfr lockdwn things wer on hot plate... nw wen tey get back to real track no idea...

Me_Harini thumbnail

Yep...pre lockdown things were really hot on plate...and post lockdown makers will forget everything will start from Point A

Today's episode nothing to call out....Conversation between harsha and Bhuvi will be usually good...but now though speak its all abt that junior psycho Purvi...its boring

Yeah new entry might be BF of Purvi...I really want this fellow to atleast praise bhuvi so harsha might get jealous  might get ....no no he will ofcourse be jealous...he was jealous even abt her students...and here this Purvi's BF/ new entrant is no one so harsha might screw him

Nichuss thumbnail

Yep...pre lockdown things were really hot on plate...and post lockdown makers will forget everything will start from Point A

tats wt me tooo afraid.... back to square one and build up again.... 

Today's episode nothing to call out....Conversation between harsha and Bhuvi will be usually good...but now though speak its all abt that junior psycho Purvi...its boring

today epsd i felt little wasted... except... harsha calling bhuvi to come n trying hs trick to make her open... 

Yeah new entry might be BF of Purvi...I really want this fellow to atleast praise bhuvi so harsha might get jealous  might get ....no no he will ofcourse be jealous...he was jealous even abt her students...and here this Purvi's BF/ new entrant is no one so harsha might screw him

that student selfie jealous epsd.... he was behind her for selfie... :D :D :D

and stalking the boyzz profile 🤣

ths new entry luks bad guy.... he may do something which may make Harsha violent... more than bhuvi... SuNdhu can be target... or Harsha realises he s bad...n try to make sense on Purvi

i saw 2mrws promo... harsha to bring the topic of how beautiful love is... varu is luking discomfort... seetha aunty giving some replies... hope it gv some point for harvi 😛

Me_Harini thumbnail

I just finished Tomorrow's episode in 5 mins...nothing to call out ughhh

Better to skip🤔

There is really nothing interesting to watch

Nichuss thumbnail

I just finished Tomorrow's episode in 5 mins...nothing to call out ughhh

Better to skip🤔

There is really nothing interesting to watch

suggesting you matte vasanta....

very interesting suspence type....

watch from epsd 26... it started fresh from there.... romance nt yet (one side track goin...) lot f mystery... more than everything...

super direction, story execution, video capturing, action sequence, good performance and curiousity s kept in each epsd.... 26 to today 330 epsd.... there wasnt a single boring.... 

try and share ur views... i hv opend a thread for it u can share the feedback thr

Nichuss thumbnail

watched todays epsd.............

purvi 

only thing i liked is Harsha saying...i started loving kannada aftr starting to love Bhuvi... then  he corrects saying meeting her 🤣

then love marriage talk he brings to seetha aunty... didnt go well

coming to others... too much continuity break happening....

towel scene...lukd so much time aftr giving coffee...bt it happened wen purvi went to gv.. timing blooper bad thr...

yesterday movie watching... sinchana n vasu was in different costume... wen seetha aunty n uncle call them for watching movie...

wen they came to watch different costume 🤣

due to limited shooting location so much blooper...n continuity break

Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

suggesting you matte vasanta....

very interesting suspence type....

watch from epsd 26... it started fresh from there.... romance nt yet (one side track goin...) lot f mystery... more than everything...

super direction, story execution, video capturing, action sequence, good performance and curiousity s kept in each epsd.... 26 to today 330 epsd.... there wasnt a single boring.... 

try and share ur views... i hv opend a thread for it u can share the feedback thr

Ohh is it ok...then let me start watching....its been a long time since I am away from Indian serials and just started some month back with kannadathi....if the one you suggested is good let me go ahead and watch it...Thanks for suggesting

Sure let me watch few epis and come back to your thread

Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

watched todays epsd.............

purvi 

only thing i liked is Harsha saying...i started loving kannada aftr starting to love Bhuvi... then  he corrects saying meeting her 🤣

then love marriage talk he brings to seetha aunty... didnt go well

coming to others... too much continuity break happening....

towel scene...lukd so much time aftr giving coffee...bt it happened wen purvi went to gv.. timing blooper bad thr...

yesterday movie watching... sinchana n vasu was in different costume... wen seetha aunty n uncle call them for watching movie...

wen they came to watch different costume 🤣

due to limited shooting location so much blooper...n continuity break

True editors are smoking something high...they are just clubbing some scenes here and there, no continuity

I dont know till when will they continue shooting in Hyderabad...

I want them to come back to bangalore asap and continue with the original track and stop this seeta aunty drama

Serial name is kannadathi but here the story is about seetha aunty who is Relative of Vaur

They shud rename this serial as Varudhini instead and with current track they shud rename this as Purvi and her mahatmesmiley44makers Fav is varu  ,even Varu is quite sidelined in this track...

Bhuvi has become mute in this entire track, she literally doesn't have many dialogues even Suchi and Bindu have dialogues but heroine literally keeps quiet

This show because of lockdown or something has literally gone off track🤪

Nichuss thumbnail

Ohh is it ok...then let me start watching....its been a long time since I am away from Indian serials and just started some month back with kannadathi....if the one you suggested is good let me go ahead and watch it...Thanks for suggesting

Sure let me watch few epis and come back to your thread

gud time to join the show.... its in very exciting track peak.....

watch from epsd 26... waiting for ur review