Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nothing great to watch in tomorrow's episode, its completely boring

nothing interesting too.

I didnt come online from few days...to summarize

some glitches

how come bhuvi missed harsha's tattoo?

2 days episodes were good with focus on leads

The way harsha asks bhuvi abt obbatu shapes just to make sure she spill the beans....ofcourse shy bhuvi diverts the topic lol.

Good to skip tomorrow's episode.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

Nothing great to watch in tomorrow's episode, its completely boring

nothing interesting too.

I didnt come online from few days...to summarize

some glitches

how come bhuvi missed harsha's tattoo?

2 days episodes were good with focus on leads

The way harsha asks bhuvi abt obbatu shapes just to make sure she spill the beans....ofcourse shy bhuvi diverts the topic lol.

Good to skip tomorrow's episode.

Ha ha ha ha bhuvi turned from seeing Harsha gym body ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Poorvi so irritating yaar...

coming to todays epsd... i liked it actually....

seetha aunty jhaping harsha with Varu was frustrating me a lot.... now she knw the truth

wont try to hitch them... and may find its bhuvi harsha loves... and she may play cupid...

from some insta bts... bhuvi in saree...harsha in traditional dhoti... something gud it seems

today mohira (Bindhu) posted flight pic.. seems they have completed Hyd schedule and back

to bangalore

Nichuss thumbnail

oh its name is Obbatu... i heard like some holika... and thought a variety f Boli.. sweet dish....

Harsha make fast to spill the beans.... else ur gal will go off... ðŸ˜Ž

Nichuss thumbnail

sinchana hitting poorvi...i didnt like it... y was she actually hitting her ðŸ¤”

Nichuss thumbnail

Todays epsd

Bindhu tells Bhuvi how she s nt liking being in ths house... and want to go home.. she gv excuse of being work .. and not able to work from here...

Bhuvi tells just 2 more days.... Bindhu tells abt varu hw s she s getting affected... seetha aunty hears n s upset... BinVi sees seetha aunty n knowing wat they talked...both gets shocked.... Bhuvi ask her to talk with Varu

Sinchana searches for ladder... poorvi comes thr asking for her phone... she tells whn u be like bhuvi... she will b like bindhu... n tries to patch up with sinchana...and ask for phone.... 

harsha n suchi waiting for ladder... sinchana calls harsha n tells ladder s nt gud to use.... suchi comes up with some idea n goes....

seetha aunty goes to varu. varu breaks down...and aunty consoles her and aunty talks abt poorvi...being mysterical behavior..... she s nt sure of wat s goin with poorvi...

varu -bindhu talks.... varu ask sorry.... bindhu tells hw much she s irked with poorvi... on offing wifi.... periodically and bindhu nt able to work... varu tells she hv datapackage so nt knwing the difference...

suchi gets promise from bhuvi on helping...

suchi brings bhuvi for helping harsha... harsha thru eyes talk with bhuvi y bhuvi.... suchi tells pick her up... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and she goes making bhuvi help harsha...

Harsha picks up Bhuvi.... both little uncomfy......

SuNdhu talks abt HarVi for the helping moment.... and mean time varu enters.... Suchi n Bindhu gets worried....

Me_Harini thumbnail

aah finally watched episode of today.

Good one after long time

Harsha has become very confident now a days...there is no hesitation from that fellow to hold her.

Yeah initial hesitation was der but they both were quite ok with closeness lol

and what was harsha doing? He had to lift her but that fellow went to hug her🤣

I loved Suchi and Harsha's eye convo

Suchi and Bindu both are very lovely sisters one can ask for

I dont understand why do they want to whitewash Varu's character.

That lady went ahead to dream abt harsha all by herself when harsha never had such feelings for her...

However I feel varu might get to know that Harsha is in love with bhuvi by end of this track

And may be writers will introduce new title track once the original track starts

Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

sinchana hitting poorvi...i didnt like it... y was she actually hitting her ðŸ¤”

Purvi is doing lot of drama...I think parents wud hit a kid when they do overdrama....here sinchana is hitting instead of purvi's parents being her elder sis

I believe purvi needs counselling...instead of creaming and hitting her....may be if someone guides her understanding her mind...I think the kid will listen....

Since her mother always desires for her lost elder son and sinchana hitting purvi just because she doesn't listen has turne purvi into another varu may be

Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

oh its name is Obbatu... i heard like some holika... and thought a variety f Boli.. sweet dish....

Harsha make fast to spill the beans.... else ur gal will go off... ðŸ˜Ž

Yeah obbattu....we call it as holige too....in marati they call puran poli

I think directors will stretch this a lot...they both wont confess their feelings easily

Harsha wants to listen from Bhuvi abt her feelings for him but bhuvi wants harsha to be upfront and tell her directly if he is in love with her

Harsha just twists and turns his questions so bhuvi can spill the truth but bhuv just diverts the topic...

🤣

What a Jodi lol

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

aah finally watched episode of today.

Good one after long time

Harsha has become very confident now a days...there is no hesitation from that fellow to hold her.

Yeah initial hesitation was der but they both were quite ok with closeness lol

and what was harsha doing? He had to lift her but that fellow went to hug her🤣

I loved Suchi and Harsha's eye convo

Suchi and Bindu both are very lovely sisters one can ask for

I dont understand why do they want to whitewash Varu's character.

That lady went ahead to dream abt harsha all by herself when harsha never had such feelings for her...

However I feel varu might get to know that Harsha is in love with bhuvi by end of this track

And may be writers will introduce new title track once the original track starts

this is nothng.. 2mrw epsd little intimate....bichara Harsha.... he s having so much to control....

varu will get to knw... she started to get insecure... wen bindhu tells bhuvi s happy harsha with them... ths time suchi n bindhu saves harvi.... poorvi... kostins harsha does he love bhuvi... he said no.... 

coming to harvi.... dammnnn i just love HArsha...... wat a man he is....