Pooja Bhatt or Alia Bhatt: The better actress?

Poll

Who is a better actress?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I found Pooja Bhatt absolutely amazing in Bombay Begums. She nailed the character. Alia would never be able to reach that level of acting.

So for me it's Pooja Bhatt. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I found Pooja Bhatt absolutely amazing in Bombay Begums. She nailed the character. Alia would never be able to reach that level of acting.

So for me it's Pooja Bhatt. 

Totally agree with you, She was amazing in Bombay Begums, hope to see her more 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't watched Bombay Begums yet,, but I absolutely loved her in her debut movie Daddy and later Dil Hai ke Maanta Nahin..

She wins over Alia by miles...

P.S : How did I forget Tamanna? She was brilliant and Paresh Rawal was phenomenal in it.

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Her picture on the wall elicited more emotions in the audience than the rest of the Sadak trailer. Enough said!

If you need more evidence, just watch Zakhm! 

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Pooja better. She was cute/good in her roles in Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi, Sadak, Sir, Phir Teri Kahaani Yaad Aayi etc and stood out in Tamanna and Zakhm. Wasn't much of a dancer but otherwise a good actress for sure. In her 2nd innings, her directions have been so-so (Jism 2 / Paap etc) but the music has always stood out. Her acting stint in Bombay Begums was good as well (didn't watch the whole show but whatever I've seen I've liked Pooja in it). Her outspoken nature etc also makes her stand out.

Not really an Alia fan - find most of her performances overrated - be it Udta Punjab or Dear Zindagi (haven't seen Raazi) - but I will give Alia credit in that she pulls off the commercial roles (Badri ki Dulhania etc) and even dancing / lip-syncing much better than Pooja did in the 90s. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A 50 year old character artist vs 20 year old super star. What even is this comparison πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

A 50 year old character artist vs 20 year old super star. What even is this comparison πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comparison of their acting πŸ˜†

How does age matter here anyway?

It’s about their talent I guess