Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Why am I dreading tomorrow's episode? I don't have ant to feel let down ðŸ¤”

Tomorrow I have a feeling we might not get a good Shivi scene. It might be Dhara and her nonsense continued. But makers usually surprise us. When we dont expect a Shivi scene they bless us with the most beautiful ones! I didnt expect Shivi scene during the Kesar chudail track but they gave us the trip and catch one in candlelight which was beautiful!

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Tomorrow I have a feeling we might not get a good Shivi scene. It might be Dhara and her nonsense continued. But makers usually surprise us. When we dont expect a Shivi scene they bless us with the most beautiful ones! I didnt expect Shivi scene during the Kesar chudail track but they gave us the trip and catch one in candlelight which was beautiful!

Fingers crossed 

manny136 thumbnail

Why is rishita mopping lol like dhara separated the married couples but it looked more like the cooking and being alone together not having to clean up a giant haveli lol unless suman made her do this lol

Transference thumbnail
Transference thumbnail

I found this hilarious one ðŸ¤£

https://youtube.com/shorts/HE3cePN6VeA?feature=share

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Why am I dreading tomorrow's episode? I don't have the heart to feel let down ðŸ¤”

I'm always dreading the episodes these days. I think everyone will lie to save Dhara from getting in trouble. Including ShiVi who'll probably be nice to each other to show nothing's wrong. Which is probably the flaw in the plan ðŸ˜† if anyone knows them they know how they really are. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember laughing at the end when they first shared it 😂😂.

So the wedding day track started in 60th episode. It's almost about the to be 50 episodes since the Wedding, hope we see some pregress in ShiVi!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I'm always dreading the episodes these days. I think everyone will lie to save Dhara from getting in trouble. Including ShiVi who'll probably be nice to each other to show nothing's wrong. Which is probably the flaw in the plan ðŸ˜† if anyone knows them they know how they really are. 

I wonder what type of excuse Shiva and Raavi come up with when Suman asks them why they are being so sugary nice to each other.

Imagine Shiva looking over at Raavi, struggling to find something good to say, and eventually says, "Because she's a cute girl with a good heart, and she made me breakfast today."

And Raavi with an awkwardly large smile, pinching Shiva's cheek, ignoring his death glare, and laughingly while saying, "And he's a cute, obedient boy who ate my food." ðŸ¤£

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Off-topic, unpopular opinion: Am I the only indian who doesn't like Maggi? Just the smell of the masala that comes with the noodles doesn't "sit well" with me.

No, you probs aren't the only one. I actually went off Maggi a couple of years ago because I was getting sick of myself eating it so much while in college. So I did the next smart thing and ended up purchasing a bunch of Ching's noodles ðŸ¤£ . Now, I'm tired of Ching's and went back to Maggi

Luckily I don't have any Maggi in my house. Last time Gaumbi woke Dhara up for Maggi, I made Maggi myself and it was like midnight for me when I watched the episode.

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago