Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Are you on insta? Kanwar used to post a lot of BTS with them. And I think it started slowing down since people don't leave an opportunity to comment on their insta posts asking them to get married. 🤦🏾‍♀️Glad we still get pictures from timeto time though.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I'm always dreading the episodes these days. I think everyone will lie to save Dhara from getting in trouble. Including ShiVi who'll probably be nice to each other to show nothing's wrong. Which is probably the flaw in the plan 😆 if anyone knows them they know how they really are. 

@bold: i guess we will most definitely get this tomorrow!

and ShiVi will be at the forefront of the "Save dhara" mission 😕

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Are you on insta? Kanwar used to post a lot of BTS with them. And I think it started slowing down since people don't leave an opportunity to comment on their insta posts asking them to get married. 🤦🏾‍♀️Glad we still get pictures from timeto time though.

That or Alice sleeps a ton so Kanwar isn't able to take a BTS with her 🤣! I find it so adorable that she's sleepy all the time. It totally explains the wedding BTS pic where she is sleeping on Kanwar's shoulder while holding onto his arm.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

That or Alice sleeps a ton so Kanwar isn't able to take a BTS with her 🤣! I find it so adorable that she's sleepy all the time. It totally explains the wedding BTS pic where she is sleeping on Kanwar's shoulder while holding onto his arm.

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I learned that. It is so adorable. Haha I admire those who're able to fall asleep anywhere.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I learned that. It is so adorable. Haha I admire those who're able to fall asleep anywhere.

Seriously! I am a total insomniac!! I admire and to some extent envy people who can sleep anywhere anytime🤪

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, I am. Saw a few, don't have much time to skim through. Fans online can be crazy. I feel very embarrassing not to separate real to reel though offscreen they look  good together 😆

Shivi, as a couple, is topping all the pols etc., etc. They both know how to keep fans happy. 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Seriously! I am a total insomniac!! I admire and to some extent envy people who can sleep anywhere anytime🤪

High five. I am an insomniac myself. Can't sleep much 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Where's this one? Haven't seen it 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Yes, I am. Saw a few, don't have much time to skim through. Fans online can be crazy. I feel very embarrassing not to separate real to reel though offscreen they look  good together 😆

Shivi, as a couple, is topping all the pols etc., etc. They both know how to keep fans happy. 

Seriously if Kanwar comments on Alice’s pic, you should read the comments below that -guys tum shaad karlo, shaadi kab kar rahe ho? Guys are you dating? 

I really hope these fans commenting on their personal life doesn’t make them awkward!

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I'm always dreading the episodes these days. I think everyone will lie to save Dhara from getting in trouble. Including ShiVi who'll probably be nice to each other to show nothing's wrong. Which is probably the flaw in the plan 😆 if anyone knows them they know how they really are. 

High five! The past few days post the Haveli transfer has been very lukewarm for me. I am left ranting after most of the episodes.