Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am very clear about who I am watching this show for😆

ShiVi❤️

ShiSh❤️

ShiviSh❤️

Pandya Brothers❤️

and one who is person who is in all the groups, Shiva

Looking forward to this week’s episodes- ShiVi scenes❤️most importantly Rishita and Dhara getting their butts kicked😆

My thoughts exactly! I watch the show for the exact same reasons as you 😆

There was one more in that list till last week: Shiva-Dhara, but it is not there any more 🤪 

@bold: 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

There was one more in that list till last week: Shiva-Dhara, but it is not there any more 🤪 

@bold: 

I was little skeptical about Shiva-Dhara from the beginning, after last week, don’t care about them anymore😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Oh no, to you @GrilledCheese, @Nups_mish, and to all the other forum go-ers who look at my profile pic and name... I'm sorry for breaking any diets 😆 I feel like I should get myself a better username like @eathealthy, but god knows I eat nothing healthy in my life 😆 to deserve such a username. Rishita would be disappointed with the amount of oil I eat and Dhara would be disappointed in me using frozen, instead of fresh, vegetables in my maggi

You will definitely be responsible if we end up gaining weight 🤣

I don't use any vegetables in my maggi so you're better than me there 🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

@bold: 

Shiva-Dhara is the most toxic relationship in the show after what happened last week! It is completely one sided where Shiva just gives selflessly and Dhara only takes selfishly!😔

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva won't be Shiva if he changes the the way he is, especially grooming. The bonfire was more to tell people that look grooming can change his physical appearance, but his heart is still the same. 

I think 💭 Raavi was attracted to him even when he was at his worst dressed, sweaty and axing logs! 😆

@ bold: I loved that! it shows that she will admire/love and have the hots for his original self

he does not need to change himself into someone well dressed or polished to get her attention or love ❤️

Nups_mish thumbnail

Posting it in the new EDT..

I was reading a few Insta comments on the new promo. It seems in other versions Raavi doesnt say anything to Rishita and complains to Dhara. But I think here Raavi will give it back to Rishita because Dhara ne toh bola hai na ki apne problems khud solve karo. Plus Raavi is too scared to tell Dhara anything. So I have a feeling she will deal with Rishita here. For once someone should shut up that gutter mouth !! smiley7 How dare she say anything about Shiva? Khudka pati toh kuch kaam ka hai nahi and dusro ke pati ke baare me bol rahi hai!! smiley7

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I loved Shiva's unconditional love for Dhara, their special bhabhi-devar bond and the way she never judged him like every one else for his external appearance and/or education

But the makers ruined it. Shiva-Dhara has turned toxic and borderline abusive now, and I don't think I can ever see them the same way again 💔

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Posting it in the new EDT..

I was reading a few Insta comments on the new promo. It seems in other versions Raavi doesnt say anything to Rishita and complains to Dhara. But I think here Raavi will give it back to Rishita because Dhara ne toh bola hai na ki apne problems khud solve karo. Plus Raavi is too scared to tell Dhara anything. So I have a feeling she will deal with Rishita here. For once someone should shut up that gutter mouth !! smiley7 How dare she say anything about Shiva? Khudka pati toh kuch kaam ka hai nahi and dusro ke pati ke baare me bol rahi hai!! smiley7

@ bold: yeah. I really hope the makers don't take this route here! I also don't want her to unload her frustrations for this on Shiva, if she is too scared to talk to Dhara about this. That will just take them two steps back again 😕

Raavi needs to bash up Rishita for her comment!

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You will definitely be responsible if we end up gaining weight 🤣

I don't use any vegetables in my maggi so you're better than me there 🤣

Off-topic, unpopular opinion: Am I the only indian who doesn't like Maggi? Just the smell of the masala that comes with the noodles doesn't "sit well" with me.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail

@ bold: yeah. I really hope the makers don't take this route here! I also don't want her to unload her frustrations for this on Shiva, if she is too scared to talk to Dhara about this. That will just take them two steps back again 😕

Raavi needs to bash up Rishita for her comment!

I hope my gut instinct is true this time. Raavi will say something to Rishita.. since we saw Raavi has started to soften towards Shiva plus Kanwar said you will see many pyaare scenes between Shivi. I want her to make some nice snarky comment and tell Rishita to mind her own business. She should handle it the way she handled it when Rishita came to check her room in the haveli and complained about it.