Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

@ bold: yeah. I really hope the makers don't take this route here! I also don't want her to unload her frustrations for this on Shiva, if she is too scared to talk to Dhara about this. That will just take them two steps back again ðŸ˜•

Raavi needs to bash up Rishita for her comment!

But Dhara specifically told all, not to come to her with their problems, so my hopes are on Raavi. Hope writers won’t disappoint me😕

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Off-topic, unpopular opinion: Am I the only indian who doesn't like Maggi? Just the smell of the masala that comes with the noodles doesn't "sit well" with me.

Haha I love maggi especially on a nice rainy day. And I am a fan of maggi masala! I get those maggi masala packets and put them in a few sabzis that I am not fond of (french beans for example🤣) just to enhance the taste. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Off-topic, unpopular opinion: Am I the only indian who doesn't like Maggi? Just the smell of the masala that comes with the noodles doesn't "sit well" with me.

I prefer the Top Ramen brand actually over Maggi, so am not really a 'Maggi' lover

but i love noodles though ðŸ˜†

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was rewatching some old episodes yesterday, and when Raavi comes rushing to Pandya Niwas to help out with chores because Dhara's sprained her ankle, she addresses Suman as Ma. And that was pre-wedding. Curious why she switched it back to kaki now. Wonder if she'll call her Maa when things turn better in ShiVi's life.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

But Dhara specifically told all, not to come to her with their problems, so my hopes are on Raavi. Hope writers won’t disappoint me😕

She won't go to Dhara for sure. I hope she doesn't stay silent in front of Rishita and take it out on Shiva later, or even worse, just stay silent in front of Rishita and totally ignore/forget about this ðŸ˜•

I have high hopes that Raavi will give it back to Rishita good!

I prefer the Top Ramen brand actually over Maggi, so am not really a 'Maggi' lover

but i love noodles though ðŸ˜†

Raman's a no for me too for similar reasons. Haha I guess no instant noodles for me.

I do love me some pasta noodles though.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Haha I love maggi especially on a nice rainy day. And I am a fan of maggi masala! I get those maggi masala packets and put them in a few sabzis that I am not fond of (french beans for example🤣) just to enhance the taste. 

@bold: I do that too ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

She won't go to Dhara for sure. I hope she doesn't stay silent in front of Rishita and take it out on Shiva later, or even worse, just stay silent in front of Rishita and totally ignore/forget about this ðŸ˜•

I have high hopes that Raavi will give it back to Rishita good!

Yes, she should not stay silent, want her to say something to Rishita, just unleash her wrath😃

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yes, she should not stay silent, want her to say something to Rishita, just unleash her wrath😃

I hope so too. She's made a resolve to turn into Raavi 1.0 and Raavi 1.0 won't allow anyone to insult her Shiva.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why am I dreading tomorrow's episode? I don't have the heart to feel let down ðŸ¤”

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago