Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Looking at the last ShiVi picture posted by the captain for the 100th time, I finally noticed the background. The building looks torn.

Do you think Shiva will save her lofe from some danger? Don't think it will be haveli location because that property is a luxury hotel that must have been kept well. If so, I hope the the kidnapping MU is finally resolved.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Seriously if Kanwar comments on Alice’s pic, you should read the comments below that -guys tum shaad karlo, shaadi kab kar rahe ho? Guys are you dating? 

I really hope these fans commenting on their personal life doesn’t make them awkward!

Lol, it's so funny! But, I guess being actors, they know it's a part of their lives. See, both of them are getting such admiration for the first time. Kanwar still had his share given his work but nothing significant. I think they both are plain lucky to have bagged the meatiest bit of Pandya Store! 

Seriously! I am a total insomniac!! I admire and to some extent envy people who can sleep anywhere anytime🤪

I am blessed in sleep department. Usually don't have issue falling a sleep. But I get super conscious in public. I always have my guards up around people, so would not be able to do what she does.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seriously if Kanwar comments on Alice’s pic, you should read the comments below that -guys tum shaad karlo, shaadi kab kar rahe ho? Guys are you dating? 

I really hope these fans commenting on their personal life doesn’t make them awkward!

There was actually a phase where they didn't post about each other much. This was when they first came to Bikaneer and right after some article that claimed they were dating (Kanwar answered, "No yaar, she's my dost" to the writer). However, they started posting up again, so I'm thinking (hoping) all the awkwardness is gone between them. As Transference stated, it's very common in the profession to have rumors like that run wild. It would only be dangerous if fans began threatening them or their partners (which I have unfortunately seen)

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Looking at the last ShiVi picture posted by the captain for the 100th time, I finally noticed the background. The building looks torn.

Do you think Shiva will save her lofe from some danger? Don't think it will be haveli location because that property is a luxury hotel that must have been kept well. If so, I hope the the kidnapping MU is finally resolved.

What is up with these two are torn run down buildings? I thought it was bad enough that Raavi was forced to dress up in her Maasi's clothing. Now these two are romancing where the building is torn, there's a dust bin in the background, there's a bunch of dust and random stuff in some off line site... can't they just romance near a pool with candle lights or some 5 star hotel?

Originally posted by: Transference

Lol, it's so funny! But, I guess being actors, they know it's a part of their lives. See, both of them are getting such admiration for the first time. Kanwar still had his share given his work but nothing significant. I think they both are plain lucky to have bagged the meatiest bit of Pandya Store! 

I hope so, but Alice is definitely conscious of what gets posted. After a long time she finally commented on Kanwar's post last week I think and within a minute a person replied, "Di why don't you just get married to him?" 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ It's so cringe and awkward for them. And she stopped again.

Wish fans would keep their fantasies of their relationship off of their insta at least. Give them space and just admire their bond. I love their BTS and always want more. And we're likely to get more interactions of theirs if we just admire them and not comment on how we'd like their real life relatioship to be.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My eyes filtered out everything except for the two of them 😆

But now that you mention it, it does look like a run down building. It would be great if something like you mention happens, and at least one MU between them is resolved, taking them 1 step closer to each other 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I really want that to happen! Maybe Shiva saves her and risks his own life! I want the kidnapping MU to end so that  Raavi can leave all her apprehensions and fall in love with Shiva whole heartedly. I also hope they have a Dev Raavi conversation where Raavi realizes that it was not Dev that she fell in love with but the idea of being a Pandya family bahu! I want her to erase Dev from her heart completely so that it gets filled with memories with Shiva and Shiva alone! ❤️

I dont know why Dev- Raavi convo is getting dragged? Is it because Dev won’t be able to execute it perfectly? Atleast they can have a discussion where Raavi does all the talking and vents out all her emotions and Dev just listens ,says sorry and they put their past behind them!

Yea but before the puja I think atleast one MU is going to get cleared because once they are back to Mumbai they will focus on Shivi and how they fall in love breaking all barriers! 😳 Want to see some store romance as well when Raavi goes to the store just to see Shiva and gives some lame excuse of buying unnecessary things from the store or Shiva cannot focus on the daily activities in the store and thinks and dreams about Raavi and makes excuses to go home early! Ahh it will be so lovely

mpks1 thumbnail

Enjoying your discussions and predictions both on onscreen/off screen things but that said, Pandya Store family  is the first Gujarati household who are not worried about their business. Kaka is still taking care of it😆

I am  surrounded by Gujarati families in my neighborhood and one among them is a Pandya family from Gandhinagar. I know these people work their butt off in their businesses but in our PS, the thought seldom occurs these days🤣 instead we are getting chudail, booth, manjulika, danda and with Dhara at helm they have started Dadhagiri too😆 and Rishita is always about plotting and planning🤣

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Omg...you guys are all awake...🤪

I woke up in the middle of the night and see an active EDT😆