Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

Interesting, love this plot. Thanks to you for a PP free story 🤣. I have been looking for stories to read, eagerly waiting to read this one .

Thanks for the tag. 

Yup PP less story it is😆. Even if she is present, it'll be namesake and nothing else . Surely will update soon

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

omg this is seriously an interesting prologue

so virat had got feelings for sai 

and kamal joshi sensed it too 

waiting for ur update and thanks for tagging me

Yes, Virat got feelings for Sai here. Surely will post the first chapter soon.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

OMG! Thank you so much for taking up my idea! I used to love SaiRat so much but the negativity is too much to handle so I've stopped watching. But the fact that you're taking on my idea and writing a FF is amazing!!! Thanks a million!! 😊😳🤗❤️❤️

I should be thankful honestly. Your idea tempted me so much😆. I was to start this story then only but illness prolonged it. So I'm now writing this story. The plot looked really good and interesting that I couldn't stop myself.

I can't wait to see where you take this story. Just a simple request: please keep the story positive and heartwarming. I don't want to see Kaku or Ninad or Pakhi. I don't want Virat to be as spineless as he is in the show. I hope you understand.

Yeah I understood what you wanted to convey and I may took this route only. Can't reveal much, please don't worry. 

Thank you so much once again! 

Thank you too.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic concept 

Instead of kamal Joshi, Virat got shot

Let’s see what happens next??

Please update soon 

Thanks, will surely update soon

AninditaB thumbnail

Probably by tonight.

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AninditaB

You appreciating me is a big thing. Will post the first chapter soon

Touched 💜

The mutual encouragement and love keeps us all going🤩

Waiting for the story eagerly

Edited by sherry_24 - 2 years ago
kavya12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz continue soon

Nice concept

Maarij86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow. intriguing story line...waiting how SaiRat connected with each other

AninditaB thumbnail

Will publish once I complete. 🤗

AninditaB thumbnail

Chapter 1 :

Gadchiroli : 

"Sai Bada!" A man in his fifties was calling a girl as soon as he saw she was coming inside the house.

"Aabaa" The girl clad in jeans and top entered the compound and almost jumped to hug her father. 

"Arre Bada.. Slowly... slowly. " The man tried to calm down his daughter…"Now I'm getting old…" The man after coming out of the hug.

"What Aaba? Inspector Kamal Joshi is telling he got old...What will happen if your criminals hear that..Haww…" the girl pretended to be shocked by making an O-shaped face. 

"Saiii!!!" Kamal Joshi made a scrunched face hearing that..

"Ha ha ha..Aaba, don't be sad. I was only pulling your leg, " Sai told her father in a fit of laughter. 

"By the way, I always tell this to you almost every weekend. Why are you getting offended?" Sai spoke in her laughter. 

"Because I miss you Bada. You are in Nagpur for the whole weekdays and when you come to Gadchiroli, you need to crack this joke. " Kamal Joshi replied to her as he pretended to be angry with Sai.

"Awww Aaba. You know you look really cute while pretending to be angry like this." Sai gleefully pinched her father's cheeks.

"Anyway I don't want to spend my weekend in the courtyard so will you let me enter the house?" Sai asked her father as she entered the house.

As soon as she entered the house, she ran towards the kitchen where she knew her Usha Maushi would be present.

"Usha Maushi! Look who came!" Sai excitedly went inside the kitchen and back-hugged Usha to give her a surprise!!.

"Oh Sai!! You came!" Usha was delighted to meet Sai who came after two weeks from Nagpur, where she used to study medicine. She was a fifth semester student of Nagpur Medical college and hospital and used to live in the hostel there. Sai used to visit her Aaba and Usha Maushi every weekend but this weekend was special as she came after two weeks due to her exams. 

"Yes finally! After two weeks I came back. Don't worry after 1 month, I'll be here for a month as my semester break will start." Sai announced excitedly as she went towards her room to freshen up.. 

After freshening up, Sai was keeping her clothes properly when she heard Usha Maushi calling her for lunch.

"Sai! Come and have lunch;!" Usha called Sai .

"Ho Maushi! I'm coming." Sai replied as she went outside to have lunch.

At the lunch table, while she was having her lunch, her father Inspector Kamal Joshi entered. 

"Sai.. I'm so happy today.." Kamal Joshi was delighted.

"Why Aaba? I just came after 2 weeks, not a whole month.." Sai answered nonchalantly as she chewed her food.

"Uhmm hmm. I'm happy that you came, but there's amazing news from me.." Kamal Joshi couldn't keep control of his excitement.

"Arre what news Aaba??" Sai was also happy witnessing her Aaba so happy.

"DCP Sawant has just called me.." Kamal Joshi started telling the news as he sat down for lunch, "He told Gadchiroli is getting a new ACP soon.." 

"Oh wow.." Sai was also happy hearing the news, "Finally some pressure will be less from your head.." Sai chirped as she continued to speak, "Thank Bappa.." , Sai told as she continued eating. 

"Arre I didn't even tell you the best part, The ACP…" Kamal Joshi was about to continue when Usha interrupted,

"Oh wow. Our Gadchiroli got a new ACP. Who's he Dada?" Usha too was happy knowing the fact.

"Usha! Sai! That's the best part. The ACP is none other than my favourite student at the IPS training academy, Virat Chavan!!" Kamal Joshi told his name with a twinkle in his eyes. He felt so proud telling his name, his most favourite student of the academy. He couldn't believe he's coming here as his senior, he couldn't stop but feeling proud.

"Ohh... that student you always used to talk about... Nice.." Sai answered nonchalantly.

"Sai..Bada... You should meet him..what an amazing and brave cadet he was!!" Kamal Joshi couldn't stop praising him.

"Aaba..uff….I really don't have any interest in that best cadet of yours.." Sai answered nonchalantly and got up as her lunch was finished, "Bye Aaba, I'm going to meet Pari.. " Sai hurriedly hugged Kamal Joshi and left from there..

"Sai Badaa...!!! Sai...!! Don't know when this thunder will grow up.." Kamal Joshi sighed as he continued to have lunch..

Nagpur :

"Aaiii...Aaiii...look what I got.." a man in his late twenties, was jumping while coming inside the roo .

"Ho Bada.." A woman in late fifties came running outside the kitchen. 

"Aaii.." the man couldn't control his happiness, held his mother with his hands and twirled her.

"Virat!! What happened Bada!!" The woman couldn't understand her son's happiness's reason but was really happy watching her son being happy after his father's death.

"Aai..Aai..I finally got my first posting!! Uh hu!!! Yess!! Aai, I finally became an ACP. Ashwini Chavan's son, IPS Virat Chavan is finally an ACP!!" Virat couldn't control his happiness while telling about his first posting.

"Oh Wow!! Bappa Tumche Khoob Khoob Abhaar! Finally my Godu got his first posting." Ashwini couldn't stop thanking the Lord for the happiness in their life. "Arre! Be Victorious always!" Ashwini blessed her son as he bowed down to take her blessings. 

She then took her son near the living room, and made him sit down, not before asking him questions about his postings .

"So tell me where's your posting?" Ashwini enquired..

"Gadchiroli!" Virat replied excitedly.

"Gadchiroli!! I heard the name before.." Ashwini thought for a while, "Virat! Isn't it the same place where your mentor, Inspector Kamal Joshi is posted?" Ashwini enquired as she remembered the fact.

"Ho Aai!! I've been posted there as my Guru's senior. And I am so proud of that . " Virat's eyes twinkled as he remembered his Guru. 

"So when is the posting?" Ashwini enquired.

" Next week! I've to join." Virat replied.

"Oh My God! Next week, so much preparation is left!! Bappa.." Ashwini got worried as she had to pack the luggage.

"Don't worry Aai. Everything will be fine." Virat assured her, "And you're also going with me.." Virat informed her.

"Me? But why me?" Ashwini asked about it.

"Because I won't keep you alone here and it's my order..ACP Virat Chavan's order." Virat pretended to be a stern IPS officer.

"Okay ACP sir…" Ashwini also pretended to be serious but they broke into laughter afterwards..

Gadchiroli :

"Pari you know na how much I missed you.." Sai was telling the eight year old girl while riding her bicycle.

"Offo! I know Sai Tai.." Pari replied chirpily

Suddenly, Pari stopped her bicycle in fear as she saw something in front of her.

"What happened, Pari? Why did you stop?" Sai enquired as she turned to see what made Pari stop.

As soon as she saw the reason, her face became pale, breathing stopped, she stopped her bicycle and was sweating profusely as a whisper came from her mouth, "Jagtap.."

Precap : May be Sairat meet but where?

Hey Just published the first chapter of my FF. Do read, vote and comment if you like it.

Yours,

Anindita

Happy Reading

Tagging :