|| What Destiny Holds|| ~ A SAIRAT FF , Chapter 5, Page 23

Posted: 2 years ago

What Destiny Holds ~ A SAIRAT FF.

Prologue ~ 

"Jagtap!!! I won't leave you!!" Virat shouted and went towards him.

"Sir! Please don't go! Let me handle it, it's my daughter whom he's troubling." Inspector Kamal Joshi, who was with Virat in the mission, tried to stop ACP Virat Chavan who was leading the mission.

"No sir! It's my duty and responsibility to save your daughter, *in mind* My Sai! (loudly) Jagtap!!!" Virat screamed as he ran. He remembered only one thing, to punish this man who was harassing his Sai, his Guru's daughter for months now. After a long time, he came into captivity and now he didn't want to leave him.

"Inspector Pawar! Go behind that tree! Inspector Godbole! Go with Inspector Pawar!" Virat ordered as he moved towards the area where Jagtap was.

Virat saw the stage has been set, all the news he got from his spy was correct and Jagtap was ready to be caught. He opened his walkie talkie, "Make that jeep run towards them! Over!" 

As he saw the jeep fall down in the pit, he understood his first stage of the plan had been successful. He saw Jagtap's men coming towards the jeep and started firing the jeep making it hollowed with bullets . He smiled and stealthily ordered the policemen to take their position and wait for his order.

He tip-toed towards his position and as soon as he saw the chance, he ordered his team to start firing.

"Fire!" Virat roared as he went towards the area with guns loaded and started firing like a mad person. He could only see the people who harassed and helped Jagtap to harass his Sai. He didn't care about anything, just fired aimlessly. 

"Jagtap!!" Virat growled in anger as that criminal came to his sight. He couldn't bear that man's face and wanted to finish him at the first instance!

Finally, after killing or injuring all his men, Virat came face to face with Jagtap, disgust showing in both of their faces 

All the team came running towards Virat, only to be stopped by Kamal Joshi. Kamal Joshi could feel the anger of Virat on Jagtap to be different. It was not the anger of a police officer and a criminal, the anger was similar to him, the anger of a person whose loved one is troubled. He let Virat have the one to one fight with Jagtap.

"Jagtap, you tried to harm Sai, my Guru's daughter, " Virat howled in anger as he gave a punch to Jagtap

Jagtap escaped the punch and tried to attack Virat with his legs.

Virat, for a moment was about to fall but held himself as he continued to fight against Jagtap.

After a brief amount of fight, Jagtap could feel his energy dropping and he couldn't furthermore handle Virat. He realised he needed to do it as soon as possible to get rid of him.

Glancing sideways he found a gun lying near him, he could see it was loaded. Slowly slowly, he untangled himself from Virat, traced his steps backward, he made felt Virat winning this duel as he eased and traced backward. Once he could feel he came to a safe distance, he took some sand in his hand and threw that to Virat in order to block his view..

"Jagtaap!!" Virat thundered as he realised he was tricked by Jagtap but as soon as he could take any action, Jagtap pointed the gun towards Virat.

Jagtaap put his hand on the trigger and shouted, "ACP!!" as he shot Virat!

"Virat sir!" Kamal Joshi ran towards Virat but it was too late, Virat was shot and fell down on the ground..Kamal Joshi shot Jagtap on his leg as Jagtap was running away…

"Catch the criminal!!" Kamal Joshi ordered the policemen as he ran to Virat to save him.

"Sir! Nothing will happen to you.." Kamal Joshi tried to call him…

"Aai….Sai.." Virat murmured softly, unheard by everyone as he drifted into unconsciousness.

"Virat Sirrrr.." unknown to them a person screamed who saw all the terror with her own eyes and fell down on her knees.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello This is Anindita presenting a new Sairat FF. Well it will be a bit different from the original show and the idea credit goes to @Aditi_MM who wanted someone to write her idea into an FF. So this is My first attempt to write an FF.

This is the prologue of the FF which will be in the midst of the FF. The FF will start from the beginning of the show but with a twist.. Stay Tuned . The first chapter will be published soon.

Index : .

• Prologue : Pg 1

• Chapter 1  :Pg 7

• Chapter 2 : Pg 13

• Chapter 3 : Pg 17

• Chapter 4 : Pg 22

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago

Also :

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone.

Originally posted by AninditaB

Also :

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone.

Ooohh..!! Looking forward to thisAwesommmeeee🤩

Oh.My.God.

I am grinning like mad, with a twinkle in eye.

This story is awesome. I love it❤️

So, Kamal sir will be there, and Virat has a lot more for his Sai already

Pls update soon❤️

waah kya starting hai action packed ekdum

so here virat got hit by the bullet...nice twist

looks like virat laready loves sai but do sai also love him?

superb update

continue soon

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Ooohh..!! Looking forward to thisAwesommmeeee🤩

Thanks 😊. First chapter will be updated soon

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Oh.My.God.

I am grinning like mad, with a twinkle in eye.

This story is awesome. I love it❤️

So, Kamal sir will be there, and Virat has a lot more for his Sai already

Pls update soon❤️

Thanks🤗 . Yup Kamal sir will be there.. and yes Virat fell for Sai already. Let's see. First chapter will be updated soon

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

waah kya starting hai action packed ekdum

so here virat got hit by the bullet...nice twist

looks like virat laready loves sai but do sai also love him?

superb update

continue soon

Thank you🤗❤️. Yup Virat will be shot in this FF and he already lost his heart to Sai..for Sai, it'll be revealed further.

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago

KJ will be there in the story. Am excited🤗🤗🤗

So Virat and Sai already have feelings for each other. So no PP here. Waah maza aa gaya👍👍👍👏👏

Looking forward🤗

Update the first part soon💟