Bro when will you update your story on Wattpad?
If you have done then please tell me cause now a days I don’t read Sairat so don’t know if you have updated it or not but I really love them❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bro when will you update your story on Wattpad?
If you have done then please tell me cause now a days I don’t read Sairat so don’t know if you have updated it or not but I really love them❤️
I have not published yet it in Wattpad too. And most probably I'll update only in Wattpad, not here.
Sorry actually I'm all tied up due to my exams. Once it's finished next week, I'll definitely update
Superb story.... waiting for next update