Legacy of the never ending love between "SAIRAT"

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Sairatsmiley19

It was beautiful and still is, but why makers why there is nothing as happy ending for this...smiley26

After around 10months of drama they ended up like this...... atleast they have shown something to remember the end moments of Virat and Sai.....smiley38

That last hugsmiley28with Sai's comfort being associated to Virat and Virat's state of still being concerned about her life and responsibilities defined their bond.... 

Fortunately we got to see the analysis of what actually Sai feels for Virat and her admiration about Virat's zimmedari was too good with all those recalling moments.....Sairat is immortal byebye beautiful era......smiley13

As Sai said they were meant to be together, Virat and Sai always belonged to each other.....😭

Edited by Ashane25 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Sairatsmiley19

It was beautiful and still is, but why makers why there is nothing as happy ending for this...smiley26

After around 10months of drama they ended up like this...... atleast they have shown something to remember the end moments of Virat and Sai.....smiley38

That last hugsmiley28with Sai's comfort being associated to Virat and Virat's state of still being concerned about her life and responsibilities defined their bond.... 

Fortunately we got to see the analysis of what actually Sai feels for Virat and her admiration about Virat's zimmedari was too good with all those recalling moments.....Sairat is immortal byebye beautiful era......smiley13

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As I told you earlier you are too good with words ❤

Thank you for this ❤❤❤

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

As I told you earlier you are too good with words ❤

Thank you for this ❤❤❤

Thanks to makers for giving us Sairat❤️

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sairatsmiley19

True this,  beautiful Jodi is immortal n will remain so!!

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sairatsmiley19

As Sai said they were meant to be together, Virat and Sai always belonged to each other.....😭

I know this was not the end we all wanted,  but we always remember sairat and beautiful and captivating moments that they shared and the love and bond that no one can explain,  I think ayesha and Neil did amazing job, we will remember sairat and being the best Jodi, already we got one episode dedicated to them,not the best but something to remember 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They are beautiful, indeed!

Ashane25 thumbnail

Bro(ignore I am in college) Virat got his deserving end though in a painful way....I will definitely gonna miss him......one of the most human characters of ITV with some out of the world traits.....❤️

Edited by Ashane25 - 10 months ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Ab to jaane do na waise bhi wo jaa chuka hai......🙏🏻

Ashane25 thumbnail

Sorry if I posted something weird on love confession.....🙄