Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Friends, 

Thank you everyone for your support on Part one. I am glad you found it good. Please find the second part of this TS below. 

Part 2

“Raavi… Raavi”

Raavi heard a familiar voice calling her. 

“Raavi… please open your eyes” the voice pleaded and she doesn’t want to trouble its owner much and hence, tried her best and opened her eyes slowly.

It’s Shiva. His face is so close to hers and she cannot help but wonder how much handsome he is even in his panicked look. 

“Shiva...” she whispered his name and she saw him visibly relaxed. 

“Are you alright? Can you stand?” he worriedly asks.

She looked around. Her head is in his lap and he shook her shoulders lightly. She stood with his help. But, why he sounds so troubled?

“Shiva?”

“Yes, Raavi” 

She gasped. He is calling her by the name. Something is seriously wrong. 

“Why are you crying?” she asked in a low voice.

“What? No!” he blinked and said firmly

“Then, why my face is wet? Is it raining? But, its May!” she asked confused.

He rolled his eyes, “You fainted, idiot. Hence, I sprinkled some water from this water bottle”

Raavi looked at the said water bottle and it is hers. It’s the one she brought for Dev. DEV! Her groom who is in love with some girl called Rishita… all the memories rushed and hit her hard. She stumbled and quickly caught by Shiva. She looked up and saw concern in his eyes. She hugged him and cried against his chest. He too hugged her back and murmured assuring words. But, she can’t concentrate on anything he is saying because her mind was busily replaying all her moments with Dev. She searched for at least a single memory to prove that Dev loved her, but sadly unable to find any. She has heard love is blind. But, in her case it is she the one who had been blind. 

Dev never loved her. She is sure now. He just always treated her with care and respect because of his character. Like the way, Shiva never hated her. He just fought with her always because that is his character. Wait… Why I am thinking about Shiva now? She heard faint murmuring near her ears. 

She looked up and saw Shiva watching her with a concerned face. He pleaded “Stop crying”. He looks devastated. 

“Are you okay now?” he whispered. His voice sounds so soft, but she can hear his heart beating fast. She feels like she will melt in his honey voice and soft eyes if she stays like this for any longer.

She gritted her teeth and pushed him away.

“Do I look okay to you? I am supposed to get married within an hour, but got to know the groom loves some other girl! You Pandya brothers will be death of mine…”

He pulled her by waist and closed her mouth with other hand. “Shut up!” he gritted his teeth and she gulped. She knows it! Shiva being nice? To her? Not in 100 years! She is recently heartbroken and hence, her cunning mind started playing tricks. But, what is he doing? 

She got tensed. Is he going to kidnap her to stop his brother’s marriage? If bride is not there, the marriage will be off. But, what will happen to her? Will he throw her into the jungle or a room full of chipkalis? She shuddered at the thought and decided to take the first option if he let her choose. Anyway, if he had already decided to get rid of her, no way she would get escape. She had seen him working in the store and knows very well about his strength. And also everyone in the Somnath knows very well that Shiva will do anything for his family members. 

“Don’t talk about death. It seems you have heard everything and we don’t have much time. Just tell me what you want. I will do anything to sort out this mess”

“Huh?” she blinked. Anything for her? Her lips went upward impulsively.

He shook his head and left her. He took few deep breaths and started talking.

“You just came to know that your fairy tale never existed and Dev is actually in love with another girl. So, what is your reaction on this other than fainting in the narrow side path with a water bottle ready?” 

She gulped “Actually, I brought water bottle to…”

He shook her shoulders hard “Focus Raavi. Water bottle is not important now. Do you want to marry Dev or not?” Why his gaze is so intense?

“Answe me Raavi” he gritted.

“No” she replied instantly.

“No? Are you sure?” he asked doubtfully.

She looked down and started thinking. Can she leave the love of her life simply like that? But she is sure now that he never loved her at all. Not even for a second. As Shiva stated she was living in a self made fairy tale and never bothered to even know about Dev’s feelings. She felt guilty now. She is the one who arranged this marriage. Because of her, Dev is miserable now. Though she doesn’t feel the same love anymore for Dev, she cannot see him suffer. She started this marriage chaos and she will only end it. But how?

Shiva is looking at her with curious eyes. 

“Who is this Rishita and where she is now?”

“She belongs to a rich family in Somnath and she too is getting married today” he stated.

“What?” Poor Dev!

She started crying and he got alarmed. 

“What happened now?”

“I was so selfish. I didn’t even think about Dev’s feelings and started this marriage thing. I almost ruined three person lives including mine” 

“Four” he corrected. 

“What?” she is confused. 

He blinked and said quickly, “You forgot Rishita’s groom”.

“Oh… yeah” she nodded and cried more.

He shook his head disapprovingly and hit her hard on the head. 

“What ?”she got angry. 

“Are we shooting for mega serial? Stop crying and think what to do now.” 

Though he is a monster to shout at a girl who just got heartbroken, she knows he is right.

She wiped her tears and started walking fast to the house. 

He pulled her back and asked “What are you planning to do?”

She rolled her eyes, “What plan? We just need to go tell everyone that Dev loves someone else and not me. Then, our family will stop this marriage”.

“What about Rishita’s marriage then?” he asked and she wants to bang her head on the wall. She forgot about that girl. 

He shook his head, “No, this won’t work. You will go and tell them within half a minute. But it will take hours for them to understand and when they ask Dev about this, he will take another hour just to nod his head. Within the time, Dev’s love of the life will get marry and fly to honeymoon” 

She gulped and nodded her head. Knowing Dev and their family, this will totally happen. “What to do then, Shiva?” she pouted. 

“We need a plan” he stated firmly. 

She looked at him confused “What plan?”

He came close to her and smiled “A Marriage Masterplan”

How is the second part? I hope you all like it. Please let me know your thoughts. 

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is great and you should continue..of course you should ..actually why did you even ask? Our greed is not apparent?🤣

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

This is amazing! 😃

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

As I was replying to first, you wrote the second..🤩🤩🤩 it's great as usual..do continue 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is so cool! 

Love to hate Shiva in this situation also he’s being a bhoothnath 😆

Care toh peeche se hi karta hai😆

Raavi also one mad woman - Water bottle really 🤣

Can’t wait for the next part 

Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesone 👏 just wowww

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shivas plan? It’s getting interesting.

Glad that Raavi didn’t have to think before answering that she doesn’t want to get married to Dev.

Continue soon, please 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update👏

Shiva is planning something

Glad that Raavi didn't hesitate to say that she can't marry Dev😊

Waiting for next

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This two munchkins are so adorable

Awesome update 

ananya269 thumbnail

You will go and tell them within half a minute. But it will take hours for them to understand and when they ask Dev about this, he will take another hour just to nod his head.

My favourite line. Dev will take an hour to nod 🤣🤣🤣