Marriage Masterplan - A Shivi TS *Part 10 updated in Page 15 on 19/7/2

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends, 

I have written a TS for the first time. Please read the part one below and let me know if you would like me to write the second part as well. 

Part One: 

Raavi was super happy. Her dream will become true in just a couple of hours. She is going to be a Pandya bahu forever. She is in clouds nine now. 

She swirls around happily and checks the mirror for the umpteenth time. OMG! She is looking very beautiful in this bride attire. She can’t wait to see the look on Dev’s face while seeing her in this dress. Of course she is beautiful in anything she wears; after all she is the prettiest girl in the whole Somnath. But, if Dev sees her now, he will faint for sure. She giggled at the thought and then started worrying. What if he really faints in the mandap and made a fool out of himself? Oh no… She doesn’t need any kind of drama in her dream-come-true marriage. She started thinking. As a future wife, she has the responsibility to save Dev from a lifelong embarrassment. Maybe she needs to tone down her make-up a little. She panicked. No way! Surely, there must be another way to stop this. After two minutes of some serious thinking…

Yes! Dev will get affected only on seeing her the first time. What if he gets to see her before reaching the mandap? Then even if he faints, she will wake him up and everything will be fine. Wow, she could not believe the luck of Pandya family. They are not only going to get a beautiful bahu, but a smart one too. 

She wrapped a shawl, took a water bottle for Dev and secretly went out of the mandap. On reaching  the main road, she climbed the auto of Ramesh Kaka and arrived Pandya house. It is decorated wonderfully and she was happy to see her future house decked up to welcome her later. It is crowded with friends and relatives. She thought of going inside first, but it is too risky. Dhara di told she will get her room ready for her and Dev. Hence he must be getting ready there only. She decided to meet him through the bedroom window. 

Hiding her face partially, she went through the side pathway and reached the window. She looked inside and found the entire bedroom decorated amazingly. Dev was sitting infront of the mirror like how she was sitting minutes before. They are made for each other! She giggled at the thought and looked at him again. But why he is not smiling crazily like she did before the mirror? Well, he is not very expressive like her now. Isn’t he? She opened her mouth to call his name, but the bedroom door open widely and the boothnath entered. Her jaws dropped at his look. He was looking dashing and she thought it seems finally he took bath. But wait? Why he is looking very annoyed? Oh no… Is he still angry about our marriage? Why can’t he simply accept and love me? She shuddered at her thought. Her intent is good, but probably chosen words are wrong. She should start working on her poor vocabulary. Her thinking was disturbed by Shiva’s voice and she started paying attention to what happening inside.

“You cannot do this marriage”

She sighed boringly. Nothing new, it’s just usual Shiva’s tantrums. 

“Shiva, Please believe me. I am ready for this marriage”

Yes, tell him Dev. Tell him that we are ready since our childhood.

“Okay, at least tell Raavi before the marriage. She has the right to know the truth. She is our childhood friend after all. Don’t you care for her happiness?”

Wow, this is unexpected. Shiva cares about her happiness? He wants Dev to propose me before the wedding. Amazing! Even she doesn’t expect a love confession from Dev. She always knows in her heart that though Shiva fights with her all the time, he truly cares for her. But, she has no idea that Shiva is a romantic person. OMG! She cannot believe she just used ‘Shiva’ and ‘romance’ in a single sentence. 

“I care for her and so only I am not telling her. I don’t want to ruin her dream day”

Why the proposal would ruin my day? Is Dev’s proposal plan that bad? She shook her head. Pandya brothers are so un-romantic except Gaumbi. But he would only give moral gyan to his brothers. Dev could have at least asked her for some help. She would have happily lend him her laptop full of Korean dramas.

“So, instead you decided to ruin her whole life?” Shiva’s voice brought her back.

Oh, please Shiva! She is not the kind of a girl to cry all her life for not receiving a proposal. That too not even a good one!

“She will be happy. Her childhood dream is coming true. Our whole family loves her. She is the best bahu for our Pandya family”

She smiled widely. Wow. Dev is calling her the best. She has never heard him praise her before. This is the first time he is praising her openly and she totally loves it. 

Shiva smirked “Yes, you are right! Raavi is the best bahu for this Pandya family after our Dhara bhabi. No one can replace her”

Wow… if she was happy just seconds before because Dev praised her, it is nothing before the happiness she feels now. She literally would even embrace death happily now. She felt like she got some world’s best award. She knows that her heart always craved for Shiva’s attention, care and approval for some reason. But never thought his nice words would affect her so much. 

He continued, “Not even Rishita”

What the h..? Who is Rishita? This Shiva… It seems he went too far this time in his enmity. He brought some random girl to make Dev forget about me? She wants to hit his head for bringing strangers inside the family for his baseless hatred. 

“DON’T TAKE HER NAME”, Dev shouted grabbing Shiva’s collar and Raavi gasped. She had never seen him angry, but Shiva didn’t even flinch. He just raised his eyebrows. 

“If you dare to insult her, I will forget that you are my brother”, he spoke silently, but his eyes are burning red. 

She frowned. Shiva had been insulting her for so many years now and Dev had taken her side always. But, he had never defended her with this intensity.

“Cool brother, why do we need to fight for some random stupid girl?” Shiva said shrugging his shoulders.

She nodded slowly.

“She is not some random stupid girl, but the love of my life. So, you better hold your tongue, Shiva” he shouted and left the room angrily banging the door close. 

She gulped. Love of his life? Raavi felt like her world shattered before her eyes and something sucking out her soul. Her vision is getting blur and she wants to call for help. But, unable to move a muscle or utter a word. She can feel the tears running and the pain is unbearable. Is this how dying feels like? But, she doesn’t want to die heartbroken like this. She blinked and saw Shiva still standing inside the bedroom. She raised her right hand slowly and tried calling him out “Shiva”. However, she heard nothing but a thud as she fell down unconscious.

I hope you all like it. Thanks in advance for all the support 

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjohna3 thumbnail

PART 2 PLEASE

THIS PART 1 WAS SO NICE

LOVED IT 

PLEASE POST SOON

BY TOMMOROW

White-Lilac thumbnail

Interesting... Update soon! 👍🏼

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update😊

Waiting for next

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is awesome❤️ But i hate it when writers gives cliffhanger updates🤔

Please update part2 please.....

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Omggg this is so good!!! Raavi knows Shiva cares and she knows the truth! 

Waiting for part 2

Pleaseeee update soon!!!

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like how this is going. Wonder if both will finally confess to her what was about to happen. Based on the title, surely, the wedding will happen. It's just a matter of how. Also curious if Shiva saw her sneaking in and this was his way of telling her the truth about Dev?! Please update next part soon.

Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic. Update soon please👏😳

ananya269 thumbnail

I can’t wait to read what happens next. This is so exciting! I feel bad for Raavi though. Poor girl 😔

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Cliffhanger....😒

loved it..can't wait for next update..❤️