Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/YYVZnvwevOw

This SBS segment reminded me of the OS that we all wrote about Kesar on page 9 🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Hello folks,  despite having been on indiaforums for almost a year, this is my first work, partial work, here. I don't normally write despite being obsessed with the written word so I'm not sure how this will be. Also hindi is not my first language, so please correct me if I make any mistakes. 

The night of Kesar's trick

Raavi couldn't sleep. Something was wrong and she hadn't been able to figure out what it was. Well, really, a lot was wrong. 

Krish was having an identity crisis. Her nanha munha sa devar was having an identity crisis, and the person he'd gone to was Shiva, of all people. The bhoothnath loved his family, no doubt about that, but he wasn't really the easiest to open up to for anyone, least of all for Krish, who Shiva had always made sure to be strict with when it came to serious matters. Come to think of it Dhara di would have been a much better option. 

She shifted around once more then decided to get up, atleast she could go see what had happened to that bhoothnath. He had run away the moment she'd agreed to go to sleep. His teda dhimaag was surely up to something. 

As she walked around wondering where he might have gone, she decided to check the kitchen, because of course, jungli ko bookh lagi hogi, to socha hoga ki raat ko bacha hua khaana ko waste kyun karun, pet to bhar leti hoon. 

She was almost at the kitchen when she heard the sound of payals and froze. Jo saaya Rishita ko dhikaayi, kahin vo sach mein vo das saal puraani Kesar to nahin!! 

She decided to not risk it and run to the kitchen for Shiva when she heard a scream, Arrey, par vo to Rishita ki aawaaz thi, kahin usne phir se kuch dekhe ghabraa to nahin gayi. 

She had taken off at a run towards where she heard Rishita's voice, only to find nearly the whole family there already. 

"Raavi, yahan aa, jaldi aa" Dhara di called her. "Ye phir se kuch dekhe ghabraa gayi hai. Dev, kahan the tum, tune kyun use aise raat mein akele ghoomne di? Aur Shiva, Gaumbi, aap donon ne achi tarah se check ki na? Koi bhi nahin hai, hain naa. "

"Insaan nahi tha, Raavi, insaan nahi tha. Vo Kesar tha Raavi, samjao sabko, please" Rishita said as Raavi laid her head on her lap. 

Scared she looked towards Shiva only to see him look away as if he had been caught red-handed doing something wrong. She looked away, wondering what on earth was going on in that bhoothnath's head when she realised who wasn't there. 

Krish!! Her nanha sa devar was having an identity crisis, wasn't present at the site of crime giving a live commentary like always, and Shiva looked worried. 

She looked at him again and catching his eye, mouthed "Shiva, Krissh". His eyes widened as he realised the same thing I had, Krish wasn't here. Hey bholenath, yeh kaunsa naya khaand ho gaya. Ab agar kisi ko uspe shak hua, to poora ka poora sach kholna padega!! 

The end

Please review. Do tell me if this is anything good. 

nicely written! I liked reading it ❤️

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Avi, start us off 😉

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

Avi, start us off 😉

Lol, I need a topic to start off with 😆 The possibilities are endless with what I can come up 😆

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, I need a topic to start off with 😆 The possibilities are endless with what I can come up 😆

Raavi's friends🤣🤣 She deserves some good friends

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Avi, start us off 😉

Ashu Tu zinda hai🤗

SlytherInMe thumbnail

chal tera hi post tereko chipkati hoon 🤣🤣 isme se idea le

Wohoo! Yeah! This forum is really turning into a party! Welcome Ashu! I did a major ROFL when I saw your username (wish I was a Slytherin, but the sorting hat placed me in Hufflepuff, and I don’t know why). 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a writer who is willing to write some 18+. I think I’ve been hiding it good, but I’m absolute trash who loves myself some good romance.

In terms of ideas and thoughts for the stories, I was thinking of the following (as I was thinking about doing a Couple’s Appreciation Week especially for ShiVi), but feel free to write whatever you wish! All of us love each and every story here!

ShiVi

(Note: All these are a single word prompt because I’m curious as to how our writers will come up with a storyline seeing the word):

-Chipkali

-Coffee

-Jealousy

-Suhaag raat (I’m verifiable trash, and just want some good stuff)

But would also love GauRa and whatever couple name won for our little MeraDevTa couple as hedwig_potter said!

Welcome to the forum new friendsmiley40! Get prepared to be annoyed by mesmiley36

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Ashu Tu zinda hai🤗

Nairu jaan 🤣

barely 🤣 I just finished moving into my apartment and unpacking everything, I am so tired I feel like I laying in my bed for an eternity now 😆

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nairu jaan 🤣

barely 🤣 I just finished moving into my apartment and unpacking everything, I am so tired I feel like I laying in my bed for an eternity now 😆

Hayee meri jaan full rest kar🤗😘

New apartment.. Congrats hon🥳

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Hayee meri jaan full rest kar🤗😘

New apartment.. Congrats hon🥳

thank you jaan 🤗