SKR FF 3:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 144 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

18th June episode

So finally Raghavan ko pata chal hi gaya about the whereabouts of Suvarna...Oh, God!! Na jane aab hai Lankeshwar kya karegaa ...What kind of horrible msgs they are going to send Rajshri girls 😰😰😰...

Now coming to the Raghuvanshi family it's always enlightened my mood 🤗🤗...all the Rajashri girls were eagerly waiting for their beloved parents and it's inevitable... parents ko nahi replace kar sakta❤️❤️❤️...I love the dialogue when Urmila gave a reply to Lakshman did she ever waiting for him when he goes to the office 😂😂😂... finally the Rajashri family came and meet wy their daughters...Siya was overwhelming after seeing her parents so long 🤗❤️❤️..Ram can't see a drop of water in Siya's eye even it was of happiness.. indeed he is a good lovable caring husband 

Saumya dear thanks for the PM 🤗❤️❤️

Raghvan... Usko pata chala about Raghuvanshis slash Rajrishi girls. Abb usko Suvarna me interest nahi hai. 

And here in Raghuvanshi palace, girls are way too excited to meet their parents. True, no one could reply our parents.! Siya is becoming too emotional these days, justified, the phase she is going through.. and Ram, wo to hai hi world's best husband ❣️

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

20th June episode

The whole update is so so beautiful Saumya ☺️🤩🤩🤩... although it's a long update but still I couldn't shift my gaze not for a single moment from while reading this 👌👌👌👌... first coming to 

Siya and Sunaina's moments it was so adorable talks, Sunaina as a mother all she needs the happiness of her children and indeed after witnessing that hapiness in Siya's eyes she understood everything ,the way Siya described every one of the family took care of her, yes she is the Apple of the both Raghuvanshi and Rajshri Family😍😍😍😍.... all the Rajashri girls are the enlightened my mood always whenever I read this FF🤗🤗🤗🤗...their nok jhok 😂😂 are always cute ... Urmila's teasing scene to Manvi regarding the child that was also very nice ❤️❤️

Now coming to the Lankeshwar family,

Sulochana finally burst all the brushes on Indrajeet still he hadn't a little bit of guilty in his actions 😟😟...poor Sulochana 😫😰...her every question towards Indrajeet has seemed like a sharp knife but Indrajeet ke liye aab labz nahi hai😠😠...

Now coming to the Raghuvanshi and Rajshri girls anniversary wishing scenes,

Urmila and Lakshman are my all-time favourite 😍😍😍... Lakshman chahta tha use Phele wish karna but Urmila ne hi use wish karddiya😂😂😂...phele soch ti thi yeh Shruti drama queen hi but Urmil bhi peeche nahi haatti🤣🤣🤣.... although I like the gift which Lakshman ajd has given to Urmila 😍😍

Manvi and Bharat moment was also so cute and romantic 😍😍😍...pratha mein hole tha🤣🤣🤣...

Shruti and Shatrughan ka moments bhi bhot acha tha....Ek janam hi kafi hai 😂😂..... SHATRUGHAN toh Shruti ko dara hi diya tha😂😂...

Ram and Siya's romantic moments was too good 😍😍😍....

By the way, I like the song from Tanu weds Manu First Time I heard this😓😁

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail

20th June episode

The whole update is so so beautiful Saumya ☺️🤩🤩🤩... although it's a long update but still I couldn't shift my gaze not for a single moment from while reading this 👌👌👌👌... first coming to 

Siya and Sunaina's moments it was so adorable talks, Sunaina as a mother all she needs the happiness of her children and indeed after witnessing that hapiness in Siya's eyes she understood everything ,the way Siya described every one of the family took care of her, yes she is the Apple of the both Raghuvanshi and Rajshri Family😍😍😍😍.... all the Rajashri girls are the enlightened my mood always whenever I read this FF🤗🤗🤗🤗...their nok jhok 😂😂 are always cute ... Urmila's teasing scene to Manvi regarding the child that was also very nice ❤️❤️

Now coming to the Lankeshwar family,

Sulochana finally burst all the brushes on Indrajeet still he hadn't a little bit of guilty in his actions 😟😟...poor Sulochana 😫😰...her every question towards Indrajeet has seemed like a sharp knife but Indrajeet ke liye aab labz nahi hai😠😠...

Now coming to the Raghuvanshi and Rajshri girls anniversary wishing scenes,

Urmila and Lakshman are my all-time favourite 😍😍😍... Lakshman chahta tha use Phele wish karna but Urmila ne hi use wish karddiya😂😂😂...phele soch ti thi yeh Shruti drama queen hi but Urmil bhi peeche nahi haatti🤣🤣🤣.... although I like the gift which Lakshman ajd has given to Urmila 😍😍

Manvi and Bharat moment was also so cute and romantic 😍😍😍...pratha mein hole tha🤣🤣🤣...

Shruti and Shatrughan ka moments bhi bhot acha tha....Ek janam hi kafi hai 😂😂..... SHATRUGHAN toh Shruti ko dara hi diya tha😂😂...

Ram and Siya's romantic moments was too good 😍😍😍....

By the way, I like the song from Tanu weds Manu First Time I heard this😓😁

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗

Siya and Sunaina conversation had my heart too. They are love ❤️ and what else a mother wants besides the happy faces of her daughters.? Rajrishis are love 😘

Sulochana 💔 the strong lady loose her patience sometimes, but Indrajeet doesn't bother anything about that. He is his Appa's shadow, cruel and gutter like him.! She will be free soon 🙂

And then finally the anniversary part ❤️❤️ few moments of happiness before the storm.. yes ! 

21st June

Nice update Saumya ❤️🤗.. story kab padhn start kiya aur kab khatam hua pata hi nahi chala first part was so emotional and beautiful.... Kranti's gifts were so attractive All the three Rajshri girls liked it... Kranti's warning tone towards the three boys ..., it's obvious the girls get a big brother in Ram another side the three boys get Shatrughan girlfriend 😅😅... Lakshman get a mother India 😂😂😂...the Song Phir kabhi from MS Dhoni was nicely chosen for this part

Now coming to the RmaSiya part

You have described Siya very beautifully 😍😍😍...Ram utterly lost how many times he sees his dear wife he falls for her❤️❤️❤️...Ram teasing style 😂😂😂...just loved it

Aab Jane Ei Suvarna kya karegi let's see in the nxt part

Saumya96 thumbnail

21st June

Nice update Saumya ❤️🤗.. story kab padhn start kiya aur kab khatam hua pata hi nahi chala first part was so emotional and beautiful.... Kranti's gifts were so attractive All the three Rajshri girls liked it... Kranti's warning tone towards the three boys ..., it's obvious the girls get a big brother in Ram another side the three boys get Shatrughan girlfriend 😅😅... Lakshman get a mother India 😂😂😂...the Song Phir kabhi from MS Dhoni was nicely chosen for this part

Now coming to the RmaSiya part

You have described Siya very beautifully 😍😍😍...Ram utterly lost how many times he sees his dear wife he falls for her❤️❤️❤️...Ram teasing style 😂😂😂...just loved it

Aab Jane Ei Suvarna kya karegi let's see in the nxt part

Anniversary has finally started, that song is one of my favourites from the movie ❣️😊 aur jaha yeh super 8 ikattha ho waha masti to hogi hi.

SiRa and their Romance 😍😍 always precious.! 

23rd June

I was waiting for this Update when Ram will show Suvarna where is her place 😠😠😠...How desperate she is ,yes you are right she isn't in love with Ram rather she wanted to snatch him...how much obsessed this girl 😠😠... Ram did a good job...thank God ki baki sabhio ne nahi suna ..itna khusiyo wale raat mein esisab ...Agar Laskshman sun leta n a toh Suvarna ki kheyer nahi😏😏😡😡....Aab yei kya karegi na je... let's see in the nxt update

Now coming to the first part ,

You have described the decorations of the Raghuvanshi palace and also every member with their attires so beautifully 😍😍😍...Mandira had come but still the three brothers weren't ready to talk to her but they had to as they couldn't insult their Bhaiya Bhavi and also Sumitra...Ram and Siya's speech on their siblings made me emotional 🥺🥺🥺...

Ei part bhi maine aaj bhot jaldi padh liye..pata hi nahi chala kab khatam hua .. just loved it Saumya ❤️🤗❤️...In India forums I have the fan of Ppyu who wrote a FF on the PrithviSanyo reunion part ...after that, you r the one I just loved your writing skills...it inspires me a lot in my writing 🥺🥺...

Keep going,... Stay blessed and happy always 🤗❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

23rd June

I was waiting for this Update when Ram will show Suvarna where is her place 😠😠😠...How desperate she is ,yes you are right she isn't in love with Ram rather she wanted to snatch him...how much obsessed this girl 😠😠... Ram did a good job...thank God ki baki sabhio ne nahi suna ..itna khusiyo wale raat mein esisab ...Agar Laskshman sun leta n a toh Suvarna ki kheyer nahi😏😏😡😡....Aab yei kya karegi na je... let's see in the nxt update

Now coming to the first part ,

You have described the decorations of the Raghuvanshi palace and also every member with their attires so beautifully 😍😍😍...Mandira had come but still the three brothers weren't ready to talk to her but they had to as they couldn't insult their Bhaiya Bhavi and also Sumitra...Ram and Siya's speech on their siblings made me emotional 🥺🥺🥺...

Ei part bhi maine aaj bhot jaldi padh liye..pata hi nahi chala kab khatam hua .. just loved it Saumya ❤️🤗❤️...In India forums I have the fan of Ppyu who wrote a FF on the PrithviSanyo reunion part ...after that, you r the one I just loved your writing skills...it inspires me a lot in my writing 🥺🥺...

Keep going,... Stay blessed and happy always 🤗❤️

Obsession hai love nahi, desperate fellow this Suvarna is. She is not going to leave Ram that easily, she has determined to have him at any cost. 

And thanks for the words Priya 😘 even you are also a great writer and I love to read your FF too 🙌🏻👏🏻

Episode -24th June

So finally Ram had fired Suvarna from the office he did a good job, smiley32

Lakshman, Shatrughan and Bharat anger was obvious..😠😠😠

I love the romantic scenes between the three couples and also the cute nok teasing between Laskshman Urmila , Shruti and Shatrughan❤️❤️❤️

Siya ne sahi kiya Ram ko sath dekar ... Yaisa TV serial mein bhi hota toh better hota instead of showing the innumerable marriage of main leads that's why I stop watching serials😠...but I love the maturity, understanding between Siya and Ram ...In this episode I have found the innocence of Ram and also the calmness in him although he was boiling from inside hearing Suvarna's nonsense talk

Let's see what happens next 🥺

Episode-26th June

The story is getting more interesting 🥺🥺...najane ei Suvarna aur uske Anna abb kya karenge..

Everyone becomes shocked and also very much worried about the situation... everything tangled up...

Ram and Siya's trusting Sweet moments enlightened my mood in this update ❤️🥺...when Siya said with a joking smile kya use apse itna jada payar hoyaga hai ..I was smiling despite these serious issues 😅 🥺🥺🥺....Jeena Jeena one of my favt song..and suitably fit in there ❤️❤️..

Urmila Shruti and Manvi still were in dilemma whether they revealed the full truth towards their Husbands and Ram or not...Aap toh Siya ko pata chalhi jayega  lagta hai😭😭...all these worse things. is going to happen during her pregnancy 🥺🥺..how pathetic

Let's see what happens next...

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 2 years ago

Episode-27th June

Nice interesting Thrilling update Saumya ...Now Raghavan had started his awful game😠😠..poor Shruti kintna dargai ,Manvi bhi... Urmila was tried to innore Indrajeet ...chiii man yeh bapp bete bhuat annoying aur khtarnak hai..aab toh lagta hai Raghuvanshi boys ko pata chal jayega... Sumitra,Kranti aur Dhasrath ko pat naho chale toh better hogi..nahi pata nahi kya hoga Raghuvanshi family mein ,

Thank you Saumya dear for PM 🤗🤗...

All the three updates were so interesting 😁..