SKR FF 3:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 144 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Ram has to fire Suvarna, that girl was getting on everyone's nerves. Ram and Siya had a healthy conversation, that's what real life is.? TV serials, we are talking about logical things and ITV don't have logics, sigh.! 

Siya the one who makes Ram to feel relieved, her tarika to lighten his mood is bang.! The girls are being confused to share their turmoil, but they will do definitely. 

Raghvan showing his colors to the girls, everyone got scared with him. So finally girls will decide to tell Siya about it, they should do that just to have their eldest sister with them.

Thanks for the lovely comments 😘☺️

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 29th June

Very emotional update 🥺🥺 , pora update hi bhuat tension denewala tha 😟😟😟... Finally all three girls had revealed everything to Siya but she got a thousand volts of shocked 😨😨...when I was reading this I could feel the tension of them as if I was present around them...bapre Yai Raghvan toh aab kya karegaa..

Siya now become more sacred for her sister and the Ram at first she didn't take Suvarna in her nerves but now what will she do how she will tell everything to Ram😨😨😨...

I was curious about Jayant who is he ...That Ram had furious at him...

Lakshman, SHATRUGHAN, Bharat all though knowing the truth but half portion...

Na jane kiya hoga😟😟😟...

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Episode 29th June

Very emotional update 🥺🥺 , pora update hi bhuat tension denewala tha 😟😟😟... Finally all three girls had revealed everything to Siya but she got a thousand volts of shocked 😨😨...when I was reading this I could feel the tension of them as if I was present around them...bapre Yai Raghvan toh aab kya karegaa..

Siya now become more sacred for her sister and the Ram at first she didn't take Suvarna in her nerves but now what will she do how she will tell everything to Ram😨😨😨...

I was curious about Jayant who is he ...That Ram had furious at him...

Lakshman, SHATRUGHAN, Bharat all though knowing the truth but half portion...

Na jane kiya hoga😟😟😟...

Siya ko shock lagna to obvious tha 😪 now she is scared to reveal it to Ram.. 

Jayant was Siya's obsessed lover slash follower in Delhi. First thread me hai uske bare me, how he got beaten up by Ram for troubling Siya. 

Sabko filhal aadha adha pata hai sab, abb age kya hoga yeh janne ke liye age ke parts padhiye 😉😬

2nd July Episode

First part was very very emotional 🥺🥺🥺🥺....when Siya didn't give Direct reply to questions of the rest three girls 🥺🥺🥺...Siya unse gudaa nhi bass todha naraj thi nd it's obvious their bonding is cute and adorable ❤️❤️❤️..... ...the conversation between the Rajashri girls made me more emotional...finally Siya ne baat ki Apni choti behen o se..that part was so beautiful and heart touching ❤️❤️...I am an emotional fool🥺🥺

Aab dkhn a tei hiai Siya Ram ko sach kaise batai hai...aur baki sare boys ka bhi kya reaction hoga pura sach janke ...

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗..

Aab current episode padhte hai 🤣😁😅

Saumya96 thumbnail

2nd July Episode

First part was very very emotional 🥺🥺🥺🥺....when Siya didn't give Direct reply to questions of the rest three girls 🥺🥺🥺...Siya unse gudaa nhi bass todha naraj thi nd it's obvious their bonding is cute and adorable ❤️❤️❤️..... ...the conversation between the Rajashri girls made me more emotional...finally Siya ne baat ki Apni choti behen o se..that part was so beautiful and heart touching ❤️❤️...I am an emotional fool🥺🥺

Aab dkhn a tei hiai Siya Ram ko sach kaise batai hai...aur baki sare boys ka bhi kya reaction hoga pura sach janke ...

Thank you for the PM 🤗🤗..

Aab current episode padhte hai 🤣😁😅

Yes, that was so emotional scene between the sisters. Siya being hurt and not being angry is the truth. And not only you, but everyone of us are emotional while reading such a bond 🥺🥺

Read the further parts to know how Ram and other boys will get to know about the truth 😶😶 

4th July

One of the most heartbreaking updates of this FF🥺🥺🥺😭😭...

I could feel the pain of everyone while reading the whole story 🥺😭😭😭...words less for to describe the whole content.... Suvarna kii entry ne sabh ko hila ke rakh diya.... Lakshman ne jo bhi kiya that was an accident and all he wanted to save Siya... Urmila witnessed the threat given by that obsessed mad girl ...I am literally cursing that Suvarna, how much annoying , she was,... a well educated illiterate 😠😠😠😠..... Urmila blurted out the truth .... Raghvan is so horrible....Boys ka gussa sahi tha but the girls were also right in their point unko time to lage ga hi na itna sensitive issue batane mein ...Urmila ne jo socha tha wahi hua Lashka gussa....

I am feeling more bad for SiRa🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭....why this kind of people present around them to spoil the paradise like married life between two people💔💔

Saumya96 thumbnail

4th July

One of the most heartbreaking updates of this FF🥺🥺🥺😭😭...

I could feel the pain of everyone while reading the whole story 🥺😭😭😭...words less for to describe the whole content.... Suvarna kii entry ne sabh ko hila ke rakh diya.... Lakshman ne jo bhi kiya that was an accident and all he wanted to save Siya... Urmila witnessed the threat given by that obsessed mad girl ...I am literally cursing that Suvarna, how much annoying , she was,... a well educated illiterate 😠😠😠😠..... Urmila blurted out the truth .... Raghvan is so horrible....Boys ka gussa sahi tha but the girls were also right in their point unko time to lage ga hi na itna sensitive issue batane mein ...Urmila ne jo socha tha wahi hua Lashka gussa....

I am feeling more bad for SiRa🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭....why this kind of people present around them to spoil the paradise like married life between two people💔💔

Yes, the tragic episode of this FF, the turning point 💔 Suvarna ka sahi bola tumne, she is padhi likhi illiterate.! She don't have anything to do in her life and is constantly under the impression that she is doing the best. Finally Urmila blurted out, and the boys got to know in a wrong way. Ram is hurt, all are hurt, but they ate angry too. 

Why this kind of people have to suffer.? Yes your question is valid but in life we have to face whatever situations or consequences it challenge us. 

Ellen_Rose thumbnail

Completed the second thread...woohoo! But for some reason can't çomment there.

The holi incident was something I will remember forever. Three ke baad thirty three. And Kranti's name session. All were being so cute. And the songs my god! Aa tujhe chum lu mei. I was laughing throughout.

Just like the insecurities slowly projected themselves so did the realization. Kranti's inner turmoil and thought process was so well portrayed. I guess once she confirmed that Ram and Siya didn't hate her, the hesitation faded away. 

Janak got an award. Yasssssssss! More power to you king!

Love the way Ram handled the press and Kranti. And the dance was the cherry on top. So cuteee. And the cooking competition. Wait..the girls were bitching about their husbands and the husbands had to cook food? So they made good food right and yet they lost. #justhusbandthings ig. 

Man, I thought Dashrath was gonna die. He had a freaking heart attack. I was so scared. But thank god, he is all safe. Finally, Kranti made her decision. FINALLY! They all came back yayyyyyy! Ram became the MD! Navaratri special! And the best part, no Mandira drama anymore. And our old Kranti is back. The way of thanking and saying sorry between couples is quite romantic. That payal for Siya was a nice touch. And Ram being Ram took his Maa to Mandira. The main thing is Kranti not getting manipulated and Mandira kinda settled stuff so yayyy! 

Okay I know I said this before but man Sumitra is too awesome. Like helping the kids with a night out, WOW!

Random joke I remember: Shatrughan said something like Maggi gets ready in two minutes so it's obviously a male. First of all, that's a lie. Maggi DOESN'T get cooked in two minutes. Secondly if Maggie was male it would be "Maggie hota hai" and not "Maggie hoti hai". Conclusion- Bad joke Shatrughan! Thank you for listening to my rant. 

Coming to Lankeshwar family, my favourite is Vibhishan (I don't remember what his mordern name is) I really feel bad for Manda. Suvarna( if that's her name) I don't understand. Like is she supposed to be Shurpankha? Idk man, but yeah I don't want her to get kidnapped that's it. Sulochana, what to say about her, a bit daring and really badass. Idk if you already figured it out from my story but I am a Meghnad × Sulochana fan. So initially I was gonna request some romantic stuff between the two but yeah..no! Definitely not. Hate Indrajit already. Like so egoistic and disrespectful AHHHHH- Wanna slap him. And thie P.A of Ravan is some other headache only. 

Idk if I am just being '__' but I don't see how be workaholic is a problem. Also why are the girls upset over something nice..like shouldn't you be proud of your husband that he works hard. Idk just me ig. Man I feel bad for the Raghuvanshi boys, they are trying so hard to convince the girls. Even neglecting their office work, which is not at all good. (Bad Raghuvanshi boys!) But even the girls aren't wrong, they are being so toxic. Special highlight: Ram and Lakshman. Seriously! Typical stupid men. Since she is my wife she won't talk to anyone/wear anything without my permission. Uhhh- *angry noises* Done venting out my frustration about their behaviour. So let me get this straight, if the girls talk trash about their husbands, the husbands cook lunch(and still lose the bet). And if the husbands talk trash about their wives, they are thrown out the room and now we have a Mission biwi ko manao. I don't see the logic but I shouldn't be looking for the logic in the first place, after all it's about love. Sankat mochan hanuman to the rescue! Really hope the girls see their efforts soon.

Was thinking about the joke Ram cracked on the terrace. Let's switch the genders, shall we. (Just for fun, no misogyny/misandry intended) This shit is supposed to rhyme, like a shayari. Inspiration: Lakshman! Okay here goes nothing. *Clears throat*

"When created women he gave not two breasts but three.

When the middle one got in the way, god performed surgery. 

The women stood before god with the middle breast in hand

And said 'What do we do with the useless boob?' and god created man." 

Question: Why is it always the boys who do such blunders? No one can be prefect, even Rajrishi girls. Even they can make mistakes. 

Super duper excited for the trip!!!

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ellen_Rose

Completed the second thread...woohoo! But for some reason can't çomment there.

Ya actually 2nd thread got locked. Isliye abb waha comments nahi ho payenge. 

The holi incident was something I will remember forever. Three ke baad thirty three. And Kranti's name session. All were being so cute. And the songs my god! Aa tujhe chum lu mei. I was laughing throughout.

Just like the insecurities slowly projected themselves so did the realization. Kranti's inner turmoil and thought process was so well portrayed. I guess once she confirmed that Ram and Siya didn't hate her, the hesitation faded away. 

Janak got an award. Yasssssssss! More power to you king!

Love the way Ram handled the press and Kranti. And the dance was the cherry on top. So cuteee. And the cooking competition. Wait..the girls were bitching about their husbands and the husbands had to cook food? So they made good food right and yet they lost. #justhusbandthings ig. 

Yeah the whole Holi sequence was something realisation track of Kranti. She witnessed her children happy together. That too with Ram and Siya. And once she got to know that Ram and Siya are not angry with her or else they don't hate her, all her insecurities got vanished in a blink. Good for her and the family. Finally she decided to get her children back. Yaayyy.!!! 

Man, I thought Dashrath was gonna die. He had a freaking heart attack. I was so scared. But thank god, he is all safe. Finally, Kranti made her decision. FINALLY! They all came back yayyyyyy! Ram became the MD! Navaratri special! And the best part, no Mandira drama anymore. And our old Kranti is back. The way of thanking and saying sorry between couples is quite romantic. That payal for Siya was a nice touch. And Ram being Ram took his Maa to Mandira. The main thing is Kranti not getting manipulated and Mandira kinda settled stuff so yayyy! 

Okay I know I said this before but man Sumitra is too awesome. Like helping the kids with a night out, WOW!

Random joke I remember: Shatrughan said something like Maggi gets ready in two minutes so it's obviously a male. First of all, that's a lie. Maggi DOESN'T get cooked in two minutes. Secondly if Maggie was male it would be "Maggie hota hai" and not "Maggie hoti hai". Conclusion- Bad joke Shatrughan! Thank you for listening to my rant.

Ram bann gaya MD, that too with Kranti's consent. That too with Mandira not getting much involved. Yess...!!! 

Dashrath, unlike real Ramayana, here Dashrath's role is not ending. So yes, thank god. Sumitra is a darling and yes she is everyone's favourite.!! 

Shatrughan being Shatrughan, uske jokes illogical hi hote hai. Abb trip me aur pata lagega... 

Coming to Lankeshwar family, my favourite is Vibhishan (I don't remember what his mordern name is) I really feel bad for Manda. Suvarna( if that's her name) I don't understand. Like is she supposed to be Shurpankha? Idk man, but yeah I don't want her to get kidnapped that's it. Sulochana, what to say about her, a bit daring and really badass. Idk if you already figured it out from my story but I am a Meghnad × Sulochana fan. So initially I was gonna request some romantic stuff between the two but yeah..no! Definitely not. Hate Indrajit already. Like so egoistic and disrespectful AHHHHH- Wanna slap him. And thie P.A of Ravan is some other headache only. 

Vaibhav he is, and yes he is as good as Vibhishan. The good Lankeshwars we call them that is Vaibhav, Manda, Sulochana and Trishala, they all are playing a very crucial role in the upcoming story. 

I know Indrajeet Sulochana fan you are, but here Indrajeet is not that to feel sorry about. You will get to know the sequence between Inder Lakshman Urmila Sulochana in the upcoming parts. 

And Suvarna, yes she is Shurpanakha, and we all know about her.....

Idk if I am just being '__' but I don't see how be workaholic is a problem. Also why are the girls upset over something nice..like shouldn't you be proud of your husband that he works hard. Idk just me ig. Man I feel bad for the Raghuvanshi boys, they are trying so hard to convince the girls. Even neglecting their office work, which is not at all good. (Bad Raghuvanshi boys!) But even the girls aren't wrong, they are being so toxic. Special highlight: Ram and Lakshman. Seriously! Typical stupid men. Since she is my wife she won't talk to anyone/wear anything without my permission. Uhhh- *angry noises* Done venting out my frustration about their behaviour. So let me get this straight, if the girls talk trash about their husbands, the husbands cook lunch(and still lose the bet). And if the husbands talk trash about their wives, they are thrown out the room and now we have a Mission biwi ko manao. I don't see the logic but I shouldn't be looking for the logic in the first place, after all it's about love. Sankat mochan hanuman to the rescue! Really hope the girls see their efforts soon.

Was thinking about the joke Ram cracked on the terrace. Let's switch the genders, shall we. (Just for fun, no misogyny/misandry intended) This shit is supposed to rhyme, like a shayari. Inspiration: Lakshman! Okay here goes nothing. *Clears throat*

"When created women he gave not two breasts but three.

When the middle one got in the way, god performed surgery. 

The women stood before god with the middle breast in hand

And said 'What do we do with the useless boob?' and god created man." 

Question: Why is it always the boys who do such blunders? No one can be prefect, even Rajrishi girls. Even they can make mistakes. 

Super duper excited for the trip!!!

Okay I don't know how you have taken this part, but moreover it was a bit in comic sense. Girls were upset because boys were only working, in office as well as at home. They wanted their attention isliye thoda biwiyon wala nakhra they showed. But boys got frustrated aur uske baad jo tarif ke pul bandhe hai biwiyon ke, uspar biwiyon aur gussa hogayi. 

If you read Siya's dialogue she said ki biwiyan bhi burayi karti hai husbands ki but in that also they show love. But boys ka part to pura frustration wala lag rah atha. 

Talking about Ram and Lakshman, then again it was a part of comic. They don't have that thinking ki biwiyan kisi se bat nahi kar sakti ya kisi ke samne short dress nahi pehen sakti. It was a part of jealousy which we have shown and I think everyone understood that. 

My motive was only entertainment, not typical mentality nothing more. Nothing to offend anyone. And I guess this Lonavala track was the peak point of this story, as it was comedy, entertaining, romantic, sizzling, and last enjoying track before abduction track. 

So yes, excited you are to read about Lonavala trip, so here you go with the 3rd thread. Enjoy reading ☺️😘❣️

Bhuvi_09 thumbnail

Second thread: WHAT????? Like I was waiting for the sad time to begin and sad time aaya hu nahi...waah!👏 I am more than happy that all troubles got sorted out so soon.🤣🤣 But what about the main purpose of there exile? Will Siya not get kidnapped? That's good but then what was the point of mentioning Raghavan. U assume you are gonna put your own tadka into this. EXCITED!!

Third thread: I read all the parts from the boys over working to all of them coming back to Delhi atleast three times...and I still don't understand anything. Bina issi baat ke naraz ho gaye and then bina issi baat ye apologize ke maan bhi gaye. What was this..some couple game? 🤪Whatever it's out of my understanding. That time you mentioned the mystery girl, I got that vibe that she is trouble. And look! Finally Ram and Siya were planning a baby and ye yedi madrasan aa gayi bich me.😡😡😡 I thought we were moving towards Uttarkhand but I guess now the main plot will happen right? Also I started reading..when yesterday and I am already on the ongoing thread..wow! *Appreciates my own speed* Meanwhile all the works I am neglecting: Excuse me?