Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chintapandu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey PSR, I just found this thread and started reading, you write really well, I love the details.

Can you give me the context of the start? At what point of the show did you start writing this? Or is this a different story from the beginning?

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Hey PSR, I just found this thread and started reading, you write really well, I love the details.

Can you give me the context of the start? At what point of the show did you start writing this? Or is this a different story from the beginning?

Hey 

Thank you so much

Umm basically this is like my version of the entire story. I'm basically taking the main plot theme and presenting it in a different way with added backstories and space for each character along with the main leads. I've added and shall add many new twists and turns. Also the characters will definitely be different from their portrayal in the show. 

So I'd like to ask you to read this like a completely different story and not let your (and for that matter even our hehe) perception of characters from the show (like Malini and Ac's character) cloud your perception towards them here. 

Thanks a lot for giving this story a chance. Hope you like it. Would love to hear your views and inferences. 

Love,

PSR

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ps143

Hey 

Thank you so much

Umm basically this is like my version of the entire story. I'm basically taking the main plot theme and presenting it in a different way with added backstories and space for each character along with the main leads. I've added and shall add many new twists and turns. Also the characters will definitely be different from their portrayal in the show. 

So I'd like to ask you to read this like a completely different story and not let your (and for that matter even our hehe) perception of characters from the show (like Malini and Ac's character) cloud your perception towards them here. 

Thanks a lot for giving this story a chance. Hope you like it. Would love to hear your views and inferences. 

Love,

PSR

Awesome! I'll read it and get back. Thanks for the clarification.

Hehe Malini's was a bit uncomfortable while reading the first part - tu Jo mila (sorry if I got the name wrong, can't go back to check as I'm on my mobile), so I wanted to know the context before I read further. Now that I know, I'll try to read it without imagining the current plot.

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Awesome! I'll read it and get back. Thanks for the clarification.

Hehe Malini's was a bit uncomfortable while reading the first part - tu Jo mila (sorry if I got the name wrong, can't go back to check as I'm on my mobile), so I wanted to know the context before I read further. Now that I know, I'll try to read it without imagining the current plot.

I understand which is precisely why I mentioned about the perception. What I feel for Malini in the show now is just hate but this is also the driving factor for me to make Malini of my story different. Don't worry, her ss in my story shall not be unbearable 😉

Actually when I started this story, Malini was an okay character for me. It was somewhere in March when I started this story and Malini wasn't negative then😅

Sure take your time. Will wait for your comments.

Ps143 thumbnail

And if it makes things easier, Malini shall niether "sacrifice" Aditya nor claim her "wife rights" in my story. Here she really is genuine😉

Ps143 thumbnail

Part 41: Bikhre Kisse

"Aap kaise ho ab Malini/Malini Didi?" 

(How are you now Malini/Malini Didi)

Both Aditya and Imlie asked together as they came hurrying into the room. They looked at each other and immediately looked away. Malini who had been clutching her head till now looked up and sighed in relief. She extended her hand out towards Imlie who immediately held it and sat down beside her. As soon as she did, Malini pulled her into a hug. Aditya sighed in annoyance and looked away. 

The next few moments went in explanations and assurances, before the three made their way out to the pooja. The rest of it went uneventful with Imlie retreating to her corner, unable to hold herself after his accusations. Hurt welled within her yet again and she really dint know how long this would go on till she breaks completely!

"Are you out of your mind mom?" Malini burst out, for the first time at her mom. Since the time they had come back, her mom had been silent and worried, until one certain moment where she frantically started yelling that they should call off the marriage! 

Though taken aback by Anu's state and repeated chants of calling off the impending marriage, Malini tried her best to be calm and normalise Anu. Only, she lost all her patience, anger overpowering her when Anu babbled on that Aditya and Imlie were likely to have an affair! 

Anu looked on wide eyed, taken aback by the fury in her daughter's eyes, which she had probably seen for the first time. 

"What in the name of God is wrong with you? How can you associate my to be husband and sister like that?" she yelled, tears flooding her eyes. Malini had never spoken back. Instead, she had always been a pillar of support for her mother. But Anuja Chaturvedi had crossed a line today and Malini was not going to have any of it. 

She stormed away, angry and hurt even as Anu collapsed onto the couch heavily. Her daughter was far more emotionally attached than she had anticipated! 

The night sky shimmered with twinkling stars, gentle breeze rustling the leaves outside, weaving a symphony along with dulcet tunes of the night insects. She stood at the terrace, gazing at the moon, her arms wrapped around herself. Her eyes held nothing even as they blankly gazed at the black canvas above. When her corner could no longer alleviate the hurt she felt but instead felt more suffocating, she rushed out and headed to the terrace. She was a distraught mess, enveloped by thoughts and provocations of schools of thoughts that battled in her head. One tried to evoke anger within her while one sought to push her to reveal the truth and ask for her rights. Another part of her drowned in her heartbreak, painfully reliving flashes of Aditya and Malini together. Yet another part forced her to shout the truth and go away to some place far while another part of her refused to do any such thing, in fear of hurting such wonderful people. And one more part of her felt guilty at feeling bad seeing him with Malini while yet another pondered over why it affected her so very much. Torn between these conflicting emotions and feeling suffocated with agony she couldn't let out, Imlie had sought some fresh air to clear her mind. 

She was all alone with just the moon and stars as company, silence wrapped around her still and expressionless form like a blanket. So when she heard footsteps, it startled her and she immediately hid at the nearest spot she could find. 

The sound of footsteps increased and when they were the loudest, she heard them still at someplace not far from her. She peeked out a little from behind the cartons and her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

The line on the monitor showed a flatline and he collapsed by his mother's lifeless body, heart-wrenching sobs escaping his mouth. She had been his only family and her deteriorating health had been why he had left his education and taken up odd jobs to make enough money so that he could afford her treatment. But he hadn't been able to do enough! His mother was gone! 

The doctor gently pulled him away from her but he clinged on like a frightened child, refusing to leave his mother's body, pleading her to wake up. He had never known this heart-wrenching pain of loss for he had been just 1 when his father had passed away. He had never seen his father hence dealing with his demise had been more of coping up in the world without his presence, without a father's presence, especially since their economic condition was pathetic. It was a stroke of luck that he got an opportunity to study and he had taken it, putting his heart and soul into it so that he could provide a good future to his mother. But alas! Everything was now snatched from him! He had nothing to live for! Nothing!

Love,

PSR

Ps143 thumbnail

Hey all,

Extremely sorry for taking so so long. Too many things were going on - from college to exams to well, many other things. Also, I have stopped watching the show hence was feeling largely disconnected with Adilie. Plus, this part of the story deals a lot with Malini and all other characters, hence writing her is difficult, considering she is genuine in my story. So I apologize for the delay and hope to not keep you waiting too long for the updates. 

Hope to receive the same love even after this gap.

Love,

PSR

Karishmanagar thumbnail

Hey all,

Extremely sorry for taking so so long. Too many things were going on - from college to exams to well, many other things. Also, I have stopped watching the show hence was feeling largely disconnected with Adilie. Plus, this part of the story deals a lot with Malini and all other characters, hence writing her is difficult, considering she is genuine in my story. So I apologize for the delay and hope to not keep you waiting too long for the updates. 

Hope to receive the same love even after this gap.

Love,

PSR

please write other story on adilie please i want a happy couple adilie in your story please make it as soon as possible  please 

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karishmanagar

please write other story on adilie please i want a happy couple adilie in your story please make it as soon as possible  please 

Hey 

I won't be able to continue the story here. But it's there on Wattpad and I shall be updating it there. 

All of it will be there in the story but it's going to take time. The updates would be slow since I'm a lot held up but they'd continue on wattpad, if you'd like to follow

Thanks

Karishmanagar thumbnail

Hey 

I won't be able to continue the story here. But it's there on Wattpad and I shall be updating it there. 

All of it will be there in the story but it's going to take time. The updates would be slow since I'm a lot held up but they'd continue on wattpad, if you'd like to follow

Thanks

yes yes offcourse what was the I'd on wattpad