Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flora_Fauna thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
read the two new chapters in Wattpadd it really is coming around well as a story is getting created
Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiti

Now what will Aadi do???

Maybe he won't have anything to do

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna

I liked the way Adi was questioning g himself

Umm there's a quote option through which you can quote the post and then comment so that we can know which update you're talking about considering the latest one dint have Adi 

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna

read the two new chapters in Wattpadd it really is coming around well as a story is getting created

Thank you ❤️

Glad to hear that

Ps143 thumbnail

Part 33: Imlie Adi Ki Pehli Pasand Hain

Imlie was cleaning the house when she found a packet peeking out from amidst the flowers placed in the pot. Her brows furrowed in confusion and she picked it up to see what it was. It turned out to be a cigarette packet! Her eyes widened as it dawned upon her what it was that was there in the packet.

Cigarette smoking was bad and caused many problems, she had read. No she couldn't let whoever this packet belonged to go on with this practice. But for that she had to find out who that packet belonged to! But how? Should she directly ask? If she did, would they tell? The way the packet was kept spoke otherwise. This habit showed that the person had already got habituated to this since she had seen Mahesh Kaka in her village who did the same. She had helped Kaka leave it. She'll help the person here as well, she decided. But who was it? She hardly knew any one of them. It wasn't Babusaheb, she knew with surety though if asked she wouldn't be able to explain how.

A few moments of pondering and an idea occured to her.

She moved towards her corner holding a yellow ochre saree, matching blouse and peticoat in her hand. Her heart felt heavy even as she registered, it was his engagement today and she had to be there for it. If only she could just skip the entire thing! But she was a servant in the house not a family member for her to have the choice to not attend the event and remain locked up in her corner! Just this thought stabbed her heart.

She placed the saree carefully on her potli and was moving to complete some other chores when she heard Aparna calling out to everyone. She moved towards the hall and saw everyone except Rupi Didi gathered there as well.

"We need some nice verses to print on Adi- Malini's wedding card so I thought of making this a competition as well. The kids will enjoy it. All of you have to write something and we'll ask Adi to pick out the best among all, which then will be given to publish on the wedding cards" Aparna said and everybody agreed.

She took the sheets and began distributing them. All of them settled right there, getting to work. Just as Imlie moved to take the sheet from Aparna, she took it back.

"Oh! Tum kaise likhogi? Main bhi na"
( Oh! How will you write?)

"Why can't I write Choti Kaki? Is it because I'm a servant?" Imlie asked slightly hurt.

Aparna's eyes widened at that.
"Arey no beta! Nothing like that! I just thought you weren't educated that's why"

"Choti Kaki, I come from a village but that doesn't imply am an illiterate. I have studied till 12th grade and have got scholarship as well. Only I couldn't avail it due to s-some reasons"

"I'm sorry Imlie. I know I shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion just because you come from a village. But if you're educated, why have you taken the job of a servant? You should go out and look for a job beta"

"I'm sorry Kaki but I can't share the reason. But I believe no work is big or small. I don't feel small doing this work. So don't worry!" Imlie replied with a smile.

Aparna patted her head and said

"I'm proud of you child. Not everybody has this maturity at this age. You'll go a lot ahead. I'm sorry for my prejudiced perception. I'll remember to not abide by it the next time"

"It's alright Choti Kaki! Now can I write?" she asked to which Aparna shook her head with a wide smile and handed over the sheet to her.

"Write in this and write your name behind"

Imlie nodded and sat down by the kitchen entrance to write.

Aditya walked in doing something on his phone and was heading to his room when he heard his mother call out his name.

"What is it Maa?" he asked.

"We all have written something. Just select the best one out of all"

Aditya shook his head with a small smile. It was after so long that he was seeing his mother so happy.

Aparna handed over the papers to him. Just before reading the first one, he heard the sound of her bangles and looked up to see her coming from the kitchen with a tray full of tea. She served it to everyone till she finally moved towards him with his black tea. He signalled her to keep it on the table at the side and she nodded. Dressed in a pale lavender salwar suit with her hairs tied in a bun with few strands escaping unlike her usual plait, she looked different.

"See na Adi!"his mother said bringing his attention to the pages. He read through the first one and smiled. It was from the kids.

He then went on to read the second one and the verses touched him immediately.

"Yeh accha hain Maa!" he said
( This is nice Maa)

"Padhke bata na! Haan aur peeche naam likha hain woh bhi padh lena".
(Read it out na! And there's the name of the writer behind, read that out too"

Adi nodded and began reading

"Jag me jitni raahein hain,
Sab ek disha me mudti hain!
Jahan Ramji likhte hain,
Taqdeer wahi par judti hain!
Rishta man ka manjeera hain
Jeevan ki shehnaai hain
Iss baat ko jo na jaana
Samjho usne umar gawai hain!"

He turned the page and was shocked to see the name. His eyes lifted and met hers immediately. He stood shocked unable to utter a word.

"Waah! Kitna accha aur alag likha hain! Yeh likha kisne hain waise?" Aparna asked but it was as if Aditya hadn't heard her even.
(Wow! Very well written! Who has written it by the way?)
Annoyed at his silence she took the paper from his hand and her face brightened up when she saw the name

"Imlie! Adi ne apni pasand chun li hain! Imlie Adi ki pehli pasand hain!" Aparna said rendering both of them in shock. No one except the two seemed to have realised the impact of her choice of words.
(Adi has selected what he likes. Imlie is Adi's first like!)

All of them clapped but none of the two seemed affected by it. Aparna moved towards Imlie and cupping her face said

"Very good Imlie. You have written so well! Now this will be sent to the be published on Adi- Malini's wedding card"

Imlie smiled a small smile at her and just walked away when Aparna turned to the other side.

Aditya just stood watching her form till she completely disappeared from sight, the words she had written repeating themselves in his mind.

Love,
PSR

Ps143 thumbnail

Part 34: Peela Gerua Aur Jodi 

She moved out of the house hurriedly. She needed some fresh air. All of a sudden it felt as if she was suffocating from within. She just walked ahead, wiping those incessant tears rolling down her eyes.

"Hey Sita Maiyya! It isn't that I dint know Babusaheb loved Didi and would be marrying her isn't it? Then why? Why is it hurting so much? I have enough sorrows Sita Maiyya. Please don't add one more! Please don't add one more!" she whispered. She let herself cry for a few moments more after which she wiped her tears and turned to head back home, since she had come away quite some far lost in her thoughts, when she stopped abruptly. She turned back only to see something which made her eyes widen.

"Oh! So it's Badke Kaka who smokes!" she thought. 

She marched upto him and snatched the cigarette away from him. Throwing it into the dustbin, she glared at him, hands on her waist.

"What is this Badke Kaka? Don't you know smoking is injurious to health?" 

"Imlie what you did wasn't right! You shouldn't have snatched the cigarette from me! Stay within your limits! And health haha! Why should I think about my health? Why should I care? And for whom?" he said and chuckled bitterly.

She softened and gently asked him

"Why do you say such Badke Kaka? Why do you think your health and your well- being aren't important? Of course they are!"

"For a man who couldn't stand up for his daughter due to fear of reputation and society and whose son hasn't come home or even contacted his family from the past 10 years, it doesn't Imlie! It doesn't! I don't even know for whom I should live!" he declared angrily and walked away but Imlie could sense his pain and guilt. 

"To help you, I need to know what has happened Badke Kaka" she thought and walked away.

The house buzzled with activity as everyone were busy getting ready for the function and looking into last moment details. 

Imlie wore the clothes given by Aparna and it surely was a perfect fit. She draped the saree properly around herself and tied her hairs in a half pony. She wore a simple gold coloured necklace and added two gold coloured bangles she had borrowed from Nidhi to her hands adorned with the silver bangles. To her they being his first and last gift to her, felt like her nuptial chain. She couldn't wear her nuptial chain ever but the bangles fulfilled at least to a certain extent, the absence of it. She kept a small black bindi and wore small gold coloured jhumkas. She then walked out of the bathroom completely ready and kept her clothes on the bed for her to change when she comes back. 

Looking at the idol of Sita Maiyya she prayed

"Hey Sita Maiyya, please handle everything today. Please be there with me today"

She stepped out of her corner and was moving towards the hall when he stepped out of his room dressed in kurta pyjama, only it was the same colour as hers! Her eyes widened and all she wanted was to run away before he spotted her. She really dint have it in herself at the moment to hear that she had deliberately dressed up wearing a colour same as him. So she did exactly that. Hurriedly walked away from there only he had spotted her before she disappeared! 

He had just gotten a glimpse of her before she disappeared. Before he could think more about it, Aparna called him downstairs.

Ideally people chose outfits in pairs for the bride and the groom for all functions. But Aditya and Malini had decided that they wouldn't voluntarily twin! This meant that each would wear whichever colour they liked. If they twinned when they met each other, well and good. If they dint, well they hadn't thought about that because they thought it'd never come to that.

Fortunately or unfortunately though, they weren't twinning in the very first function of their marriage! Malini was dressed in a peach and white salwar suit while Aditya was dressed in a yellow ochre kurta and white pyjamas! If Malini felt disappointed at this, she dint show. She dint want to ruin it because of what she felt. When she saw Imlie, somehow she felt better. She felt her spirits uplift. It dint occur to her even once that Imlie and Aditya were indeed twinning!

She moved towards Imlie who was just looking around, standing towards the corner all alone. 

"You're looking so beautiful Imlie!" Malini exclaimed as she reached her.

"Thank you Malini Didi. You're looking good too. How are you feeling now?"she replied genuinely. 

"I'm much better now. Thank you!" she smiled and hugged her. Imlie reciprocated the hug.

Malini's phone rang which made her excuse herself. As she moved away, Aditya could now clearly see Imlie. He dint register they were twinning. All that he registered was she looked just like she had when he had seen her in the mela at Pagdandiya! 

His gaze lingered for a moment more before he heard Malini call out for him. She looked upset as she walked towards him and that held all his attention. 

"What happened Mun? Why do you look so upset?" Aditya asked.

"Mom Aditya! She's not coming! She....she isn't feeling well and so she won't be able to make it. And Dad has to stay with her. So both my parents aren't coming for our engagement!" Malini said.

"I understand how you're feeling Mun but why don't you look at it more positively. Would you like it if your mother attends the function in such a state?"

Malini shook her head.

"Then?"

"Hmm okay" she said and hugged him. 

He hugged her back and kissed her forehead. 

Imlie looked away. She dint want to feel hurt. She dint want to feel anything such towards them! That sensation returned again and she felt her pools cloud. 

"Calm down Imlie! Take some fresh air and come back! You're on the verge of breaking down!" her mind reprimanded her. She heeded to it and moved out.

But when she moved out, what she saw left her shocked!

Love,

PSR

Ps143 thumbnail

Part 35: Toote Dil Aur Dor Ki Pehli Gaanth

Of all the things she had to deal with, she dint expect she had to deal with her Amma and Dadda at this point of time! Fear clouded her chest as it dawned upon her the consequences of them getting to know the truth and what she imagined made her being shake in fear! No! She couldn't let that happen! It wasn't good for anybody! So she went on to do something she had never, even in her wildest dreams, imagined she'd ever do! 

She pulled her hairs out and adjusted her hairs such that it shall cover her parting. She then pulled the pallu a bit higher and adjusted the black of her thread she tied around her neck, just so to not draw any attention to the fact that she wasn't wearing her marital symbols. Her saree was long enough and hence her feet weren't seen which was a relief since she hadn't worn her toe rings as well. She moved towards them, her face steeled, once she was done. 

"Imliya" 

"Bitiya"

Both Meethi and Satyakam called out so affectionately that all she wanted to do was run into their arms. Only, she couldn't! She swallowed painfully and steeling herself further said

"Why are you here now? Aren't you happy to get rid of the burden on your head?"

"Imlie, we know what has happened isn't right. I'm sorry for not being there but this isn't the way to speak....." Satyakam began when Imlie cut him in between, for the very first time in her life!

"It wasn't right true. But can you change whatever happened? Can you reverse everything that happened? No you can't! And this is the way I shall speak! You people deserve this! And you Amma, what kind of a mother are you? When those villagers were forcefully wedding us off, not once did you protest! Not one sound escaped your mouth! And now you've come to show such a wonderful mother you are isn't it? I don't need such a mother then! Babusaheb's mother is much better! Atleast I'm lucky I got a good home here because at Pagdandiya, this was never so!" she said, each word spoken stabbing her heart. The hurt in both Meethi and Satyakam's eyes intensified the hurt she felt but she was helpless. She couldn't afford to let them know the truth. 

"Imliya, I know I failed you as a mother at that moment but please beta. Please don't push me away! Please don't hate me for that!" Meethi uttered brokenly. 

"I shouldn't hate you isn't it Amma? That's why you have brought this casket of Sindoor instead of coming here to take me home! By God's grace, my sasural is good but even if it hadn't been, you'd have left me here isn't it?" she rudely said snatching the casket from her hand. 

"Just go away from here! I don't want to see your faces! And go before my in-laws see you. There's a function going on and I don't want to feel embarrassed introducing you as my so-called family!" she said and turned her face away, unable to mask what she felt anymore. She would never forgive herself for doing this to them! 

"You're saying this because you're angry now but think about it with a cool mind later on. Maybe then you'll realise what you've actually spoken out! We're leaving and don't worry will never come  here because we don't want to be an "embarrassment" for you!" Satyakam said and walked away, taking a broken and dejected Meethi with him. 

Imlie looked at their disappearing forms and after she was sure they had left, walked brokenly inside. There couldn't be a greater sin than this! 

"How did you forget such an important thing Aparna? You kept the ring ready but forgot to check the size? If it doesn't fit what are we even going to do? And we don't even have much time now!" Radha whisper- yelled at Aparna who just looked down in guilt. She herself dint know how she had forgotten such an important thing. 

"What happened Maa? Taiji?" Adi walked in. He was passing by because he had to take something and there were still 25 mins left for the engagement when he heard his Taiji and Maa discussing something.

Radha explained the problem to him.

"Arey you're worried for such a simple thing? I'll call Mun here and we can try it on her finger to verify. If it doesn't fit, we can use the spare ring" he said, moving the ring in his hand. 

"Are you mad Adi? This is a ritual, not a game. You can put the ring only once!"

"But Maa....." Adi sighed

"No ifs and buts! This is important beta! Try to understand!"

"Okay but what do you intend to do then?"

"Imlie" Radha called out and he froze

"What Imlie Taiji? That isn't the answer to my question!" he replied irritatedly

"She is the solution to the problem!"

"No she isn't! She herself is the problem" he muttered but no one except Imlie heard it as she had just walked in on hearing her name being called. 

"Give your hand" Aparna said.

"Huh?" Imlie asked confused.

"What are you doing Maa? How will you know the size by putting it on a random person's hand?" he said while she just looked down not understanding why it hurt even now.

"Shut up Adi! This isn't the time for all this!" Radha said making Adi look away irritated. 

"Radhaji!" Harish called out when Aparna was about to take Imlie's hand.

Radha excused herself and moved out of the room. 

Tensed and preoccupied, Aparna just lifted Imlie's hand and asked Adi to make her wear it. Irritated, he just pushed it onto her finger, only to realise a moment late what he had done! His eyes snapped to her eyes which had widened to the extent that it felt they'd pop out any second! 

"Perfect fit!" Aparna exclaimed.

"That means it shall fit Malini as well!" she said relieved. 

Love,

PSR

Ps143 thumbnail

Part 36: Bas Ek Pal

Dev paced about in the corridor as the lady doctor checked upon his unconscious wife lying inside. He felt extremely disturbed and distressed over it. He had observed how since the time Malini's marriage had been finalised, his wife had become so quiet and sad. And today, on the day of her engagement, she had fainted!

Dev knew Anu had an inkling about what had happened 20 years back but he was unaware that she knew exactly what had happened 20 years back and that it had brought about a disaster he was still unaware of! She had turned bitter from that day and he had carried the guilt of the same since years.

"She's okay now Mr. Chaturvedi! I feel she's facing some kind of stress which is draining her out. I suggest you talk to her and try to get her to speak what's troubling her. That'll help her. Rest just make sure she gets enough nutrients, proteins especially and has regular intake of fluids" the doctor said to which Dev just nodded. He wished his mother was there with them now. She was the only person Anu spoke to properly apart from Malini of course. But since she wasn't here, Dev had to be there for his wife.

Taking a deep breath, he walked into the room only to see her staring at the roof above, tears slipping past her eyes. The sound of his footsteps made her turn towards him and he was taken aback by the vulnerability that prevailed in them.

"Dev" she whispered and stretched her hand out towards him. He immediately held it and sat beside her on the bed, his other hand inadvertently setting itself on her head, caressing her hairs softly. She closed her eyes as more tears escaped them and he just held her that way, unable to understand what else to do.

Anu just held his hand and silently cried. She knew he dint know what to do and hence was silent. She was aware of his guilt as well. But that couldn't change things could they? That couldn't bring back what they had lost! She could never forgive him for what he did 20 years back but at this moment, she held onto him for support because she could no longer battle her vulnerability. Just a few moments more and then she'd get back to being the same because she couldn't tell him what was bothering her. She couldn't confess her fears and insecurities to him. She couldn't tell him just how much she feared her daughter's life would become similar to hers as well. She couldn't tell him why she was falling so weak at the thought of her daughter going away. She couldn't tell him of her fear of losing again! So she just silently sought his support for sometime before she'd push him away again.

"Just remove it and keep it in this box. I'll be back in a moment" Aparna said and walked away relieved. It fit Imlie then it'll fit Malini too.

As soon as she left, Imlie reached for the ring and began pulling it out hurriedly. She was afraid he would blame this on her and before that, she wanted to remove it and just go away from the spot. But much to her bad luck, the ring wouldn't budge from her finger one bit!

She tried harder only to hiss inaudibly in pain but it wasn't inaudible to him. He looked around and took the cream kept on the dressing table infront. He handed it over to her wordlessly. She took it from him, applied it on her finger and managed to successfully remove the ring finally! Taking it out, she wiped it gently with her pallu to remove the remnants of cream spread on it and placed it in the box. Just as she finished doing that, Aparna walked in again.

"What happened? Ring sahi nikla na"
(The ring turned out to be of right size)

"N-nothing Choti Kaki! The ring was a bit tight for me" Imlie replied.

"Oh then will it fit Malini? Is it the right size then for her?" Aparna asked worried slightly.

"Don't worry Maa. Anguthi sahi hain, bas haath galat tha. Jo cheez chandan ke liye bani hain, use mitti me daaloge toh dikkat toh hogi na" he said and walked away.
(The ring is right, just the hand for it was wrong. When something made for sandalwood is placed in the mud, it'll be a problem only)

Imlie looked down hurt. Aparna noticed it and caressing her cheeks affectionately said

"Kuch bhi bolta rehta hain! Iski baaton ko dil se mat laga Imlie"
(He just keeps speaking nonsense. Don't take his words to the heart Imlie)

Imlie nodded and Aparna left with the ring.

It was time for the engagement to commence. They hadn't called anybody as such for this one since all their relatives lived away and their neighbours would come later on. The engagement was throughout a private affair. And so Malini had no one from her side as both her parents couldn't come and her grandmother was to arrive the next day.

Aparna felt bad for her. Although Malini wouldn't say, she knew she felt bad because anybody in her place would. Imlie too saw how Malini looked sad. She dint like to see her that way! But would it be okay with Babusaheb if she offered to represent Didi's side? He had after all asked her to stay away from Malini. She was battling this dilemma in her head when she heard Malini call out to her.

Malini was indeed sad. She felt that familiar void envelope her and that familiar feeling pound in her chest. She wished all of it that happened on that fateful day hadn't! Pushing back her tears, her eyes met with the sight of Imlie who was lost in her thoughts and that brightened her up. For the first time in years she felt she could push the void enveloping her even as her eyes lit up and she called out to her!

Aditya looked at Malini and seeing her face lit up at the sight of Imlie, he dint understand what to feel. Here he had warned Imlie of staying away from Malini to stop this bond forming between them for valid reasons. But then, without Imlie doing anything, Malini had started to bond with her. He could literally see her sad eyes light up with joy. He sighed and turned to look at Imlie.

Malini moved towards her and whispered something in her ears. Imlie stilled for a second and then a smile formed on her face. She nodded her head and whispered something. The two smiled and Malini walked back to her place with Imlie following her.

Love,
PSR

Flora_Fauna thumbnail
it was in the earlier chapter not the new updated one
abhiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ps143

Part 36: Bas Ek Pal

Dev paced about in the corridor as the lady doctor checked upon his unconscious wife lying inside. He felt extremely disturbed and distressed over it. He had observed how since the time Malini's marriage had been finalised, his wife had become so quiet and sad. And today, on the day of her engagement, she had fainted!

Dev knew Anu had an inkling about what had happened 20 years back but he was unaware that she knew exactly what had happened 20 years back and that it had brought about a disaster he was still unaware of! She had turned bitter from that day and he had carried the guilt of the same since years.

"She's okay now Mr. Chaturvedi! I feel she's facing some kind of stress which is draining her out. I suggest you talk to her and try to get her to speak what's troubling her. That'll help her. Rest just make sure she gets enough nutrients, proteins especially and has regular intake of fluids" the doctor said to which Dev just nodded. He wished his mother was there with them now. She was the only person Anu spoke to properly apart from Malini of course. But since she wasn't here, Dev had to be there for his wife.

Taking a deep breath, he walked into the room only to see her staring at the roof above, tears slipping past her eyes. The sound of his footsteps made her turn towards him and he was taken aback by the vulnerability that prevailed in them.

"Dev" she whispered and stretched her hand out towards him. He immediately held it and sat beside her on the bed, his other hand inadvertently setting itself on her head, caressing her hairs softly. She closed her eyes as more tears escaped them and he just held her that way, unable to understand what else to do.

Anu just held his hand and silently cried. She knew he dint know what to do and hence was silent. She was aware of his guilt as well. But that couldn't change things could they? That couldn't bring back what they had lost! She could never forgive him for what he did 20 years back but at this moment, she held onto him for support because she could no longer battle her vulnerability. Just a few moments more and then she'd get back to being the same because she couldn't tell him what was bothering her. She couldn't confess her fears and insecurities to him. She couldn't tell him just how much she feared her daughter's life would become similar to hers as well. She couldn't tell him why she was falling so weak at the thought of her daughter going away. She couldn't tell him of her fear of losing again! So she just silently sought his support for sometime before she'd push him away again.

"Just remove it and keep it in this box. I'll be back in a moment" Aparna said and walked away relieved. It fit Imlie then it'll fit Malini too.

As soon as she left, Imlie reached for the ring and began pulling it out hurriedly. She was afraid he would blame this on her and before that, she wanted to remove it and just go away from the spot. But much to her bad luck, the ring wouldn't budge from her finger one bit!

She tried harder only to hiss inaudibly in pain but it wasn't inaudible to him. He looked around and took the cream kept on the dressing table infront. He handed it over to her wordlessly. She took it from him, applied it on her finger and managed to successfully remove the ring finally! Taking it out, she wiped it gently with her pallu to remove the remnants of cream spread on it and placed it in the box. Just as she finished doing that, Aparna walked in again.

"What happened? Ring sahi nikla na"
(The ring turned out to be of right size)

"N-nothing Choti Kaki! The ring was a bit tight for me" Imlie replied.

"Oh then will it fit Malini? Is it the right size then for her?" Aparna asked worried slightly.

"Don't worry Maa. Anguthi sahi hain, bas haath galat tha. Jo cheez chandan ke liye bani hain, use mitti me daaloge toh dikkat toh hogi na" he said and walked away.
(The ring is right, just the hand for it was wrong. When something made for sandalwood is placed in the mud, it'll be a problem only)

Imlie looked down hurt. Aparna noticed it and caressing her cheeks affectionately said

"Kuch bhi bolta rehta hain! Iski baaton ko dil se mat laga Imlie"
(He just keeps speaking nonsense. Don't take his words to the heart Imlie)

Imlie nodded and Aparna left with the ring.

It was time for the engagement to commence. They hadn't called anybody as such for this one since all their relatives lived away and their neighbours would come later on. The engagement was throughout a private affair. And so Malini had no one from her side as both her parents couldn't come and her grandmother was to arrive the next day.

Aparna felt bad for her. Although Malini wouldn't say, she knew she felt bad because anybody in her place would. Imlie too saw how Malini looked sad. She dint like to see her that way! But would it be okay with Babusaheb if she offered to represent Didi's side? He had after all asked her to stay away from Malini. She was battling this dilemma in her head when she heard Malini call out to her.

Malini was indeed sad. She felt that familiar void envelope her and that familiar feeling pound in her chest. She wished all of it that happened on that fateful day hadn't! Pushing back her tears, her eyes met with the sight of Imlie who was lost in her thoughts and that brightened her up. For the first time in years she felt she could push the void enveloping her even as her eyes lit up and she called out to her!

Aditya looked at Malini and seeing her face lit up at the sight of Imlie, he dint understand what to feel. Here he had warned Imlie of staying away from Malini to stop this bond forming between them for valid reasons. But then, without Imlie doing anything, Malini had started to bond with her. He could literally see her sad eyes light up with joy. He sighed and turned to look at Imlie.

Malini moved towards her and whispered something in her ears. Imlie stilled for a second and then a smile formed on her face. She nodded her head and whispered something. The two smiled and Malini walked back to her place with Imlie following her.

Love,
PSR

Great update......

I think Malini and Imlie bond will be good in this one.