CID

Aditya Srivastava sir in 9 Malabar Hill

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know if  simillar posts or threads were opened earlier but I just got around to watch 9 Malabar Hill on YouTube........Starring  Aditya Srivastava, Pavan Malhotra and  Renuka Shahane......this show is the best! All the characters are developed amazingly........ Aditya sir's character is like the best character in the show......I haven't been this engrossed or connected to a show and it's characters ever since CID......but alas the show is either incomplete or it's a messed up ending of sorts.....Saurabh Shuka is a genius at characterization (he's the writter of this show and he also plays an important character).......there are many other amazing characters but I can't reveal abt thier roles without spoiling the show......I created a seperate account and uploaded all the available episodes in drive......coming to Aditya sir......he's tapped his full acting potential in this show just like he does in every role he's in , be it his dialogue delivery  or his amazing expressions anything more than this , I'll end up spoiling the show.........he has nailed everything to perfection......Pavan sir and Renuka ma'am are my new favourite actors.......I've watched thier other acting roles such as Nukkad , Circus , Hum aapke hai kaun etc. But they're on another level in this show! The show is available on zee5 app but some episodes are not working and it's available in YouTube but episode 8 is incomplete......I'll share my drive link in which I've recorded full ep 8  from zee5......

Here's the link;

Regarding the show being incomplete.....I've mailed zee in all thier email accounts available in the internet cause I'm not in any social networking sites.....but so far I've received nothing other than the "your query has been directed to our executives_ or "we appreciate your interest please wait for sometime" idk if they'll ever reply me. If anyone has watched this show when it originally aired can you please tell me how it ended? Because I haven't been this depressed since Beherupyia even though I knew that Daya sir would be fine in the next episode......

Anyway enjoy the show , although it's a bit soap-ish at places it's still entertaining...

Regards

Sainath 

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago