Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Beautiful, but how can she not know? Didn't expect this 😒. 

I will be honest and say that I didn't understand his self pity part. I understand him wanting her to understand it on her own. How can they both not confess at all? Virat knew and still never tried to confess all these years 😒? 

I liked what their son said to Sai about being in this kind of no love relationship since he could see it.

Sai's last breath 😭, didn't expect that. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Ohh god... Y did u make it sad??? 😭😭😭

It was lovely that Finally they confessed their love..

Happy writing!!!

It was sad but still satisfying, this was always a very intense idea ❣️

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was so beautiful. 👏

Ok so I loved it how they were in love for 27 years but never confessed. That was really beautiful. Virat always knew she loved him and that he loved her. And Sai was happy with only her love. That confession after almost 3 decades and how he said that she wouldn't have believed him was in a way so beautiful. I love such jalebi love stories. 😆 

Then the shock at the end. Sai died. She couldn't even enjoy the confession for some time. 😭

But then it also looked beautiful. There was something very beautiful about finally saying I love you and breathing your last. 😳 

I feel bad for Virat though. He lost his parents and now his wife too. 😭 He only has his kids now. 

Well written and beautifull story. 👏

Wildreaper thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Beautiful, but how can she not know? Didn't expect this 😒. 

I will be honest and say that I didn't understand his self pity part. I understand him wanting her to understand it on her own. How can they both not confess at all? Virat knew and still never tried to confess all these years 😒? 

I liked what their son said to Sai about being in this kind of no love relationship since he could see it.

Sai's last breath 😭, didn't expect that. 

Well, the self pity part just tried to imply, that even if Virat confessed his love earlier, Sai would never believe him and be like he only said I LOVE YOU because she’s his wife and sleeps with him, it tried to showcase her insecurity, and that self pity would affect her, she kind of knew of his love but never accepted it❣️❤️

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh my! This is just... I'm crying so bad right now... literally feels like I'm standing in the hospital room and seeing Sai in this condition... I could never even envision anything of this sort... So so so good... let me stop crying or Mumma will get worried. Thankyou so much for this narrative❤️

Wildreaper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I'm crying, I'm really really damn crying😭

This was such an implactful confession,I'll be serious,I never ever ever in my dreams expected this, but this is so damn amazing. I guess this is how you feel when you get unexpected things.❤

You know,I used to click my phone off and on,off an on,off an on after every damn sentence after the Sai's accident part. I was grinning like an idiot when I read that Sairat have three kids, and Viraj's understanding part, but then I was like sitting on a titanic. The most beautiful journey ,sinking. But,Titanic was beautiful throughout, and so was this TS, this was so so beautiful and amazing through in and out. Absolutely unexpected ,but really fabulous😍

Wow, haha,I can't stop typing, I better stop.😅

Pls write many much more 🤗❤

Thank you for liking it ❤️❤️

Wildreaper thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That was so beautiful. 👏

Ok so I loved it how they were in love for 27 years but never confessed. That was really beautiful. Virat always knew she loved him and that he loved her. And Sai was happy with only her love. That confession after almost 3 decades and how he said that she wouldn't have believed him was in a way so beautiful. I love such jalebi love stories. 😆 

Then the shock at the end. Sai died. She couldn't even enjoy the confession for some time. 😭

But then it also looked beautiful. There was something very beautiful about finally saying I love you and breathing your last. 😳 

I feel bad for Virat though. He lost his parents and now his wife too. 😭 He only has his kids now. 

Well written and beautifull story. 👏

Thank you 🙏❤️❤️

Wildreaper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Oh my! This is just... I'm crying so bad right now... literally feels like I'm standing in the hospital room and seeing Sai in this condition... I could never even envision anything of this sort... So so so good... let me stop crying or Mumma will get worried. Thankyou so much for this narrative❤️

Thank you for liking it ❤️❤️

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my I have tears in my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I cannot say much more it was so beautiful 

Wildreaper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Oh my I have tears in my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I cannot say much more it was so beautiful