Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is so beautiful😍❤

Sai love Virat but cant express her feelings.

And Virat's jealousy is always a treat for us🤣

Thanks atleast they remove the pillow wall and have a physical relation too😳

But does Virat love Sai🤔

I want a love confession from them.

Beautifully written love it❤

Eagerly waiting for next update🤗

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved it ❤. I loved this version. Pregnant already 😲? Oh god, that's too early. He is happy, what will happen when Pakhi comes to know 🤔

"But still there was a certain best friend who kept interfering in their relationship without fail. 

Sai had fallen head over heels in love with her husband Virat, but she knew her love was one sided and he did not reciprocate her feelings as he already had someone else in his heart, so she never competed with Pakhi, she loved him but did not expect him to love her back, her love was selfless."

Love how you have described her position above. It is a real pain to live with the person whom she loves and to live with his lover too under the same roof, especially when he had said that he loves someone else.

From what I read, Virat loves Sai and didn't want it to be said at all. His jealousy was a proof and the below lines

"as it is our marriage is a sham, so maybe you are having an affair with him. You’ve always made me feel that you didn’t love me and you didn’t even want to marry me?"

Many a times I used to feel that the Sai in our show stops to feel for Virat thinking about Pakhi too. She gave him a vachan after their marriage that she would never let him break his waada. When she came to know that Pakhi is important for Virat when Pakhi had left to her parent's house, she reminded herself of the vachan she gave him. But she could never stop getting attached to him and could never stop feeling jealous when Pakhi comes in between. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update, it's like realistic thing happened, ya generally in real couples have physical relationship way before falling in love... Yaha although sai fallen in love she don't know about virat... Plz virat ka pov bhi dhedho.... Even I felt hurt that sai is just felt returning favor by giving herself, I can understand here, she is just sheilding her heart from breaking by thinking virat have no feeling..  finally pregnant sai... Plz plz do let virat know how sai is feeling... Plz update soon

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely story. I am in love with the story. It's very realistic and interesting to see how the story will move forward now 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful upate 

loved it dear 

so virat abhi tak confess nahi kiya 

omg sai is pregnant 

waiting for ur next update

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice start..

She loves him but can't tell him.

He thinks now that they are physical, Sai automatically understands that he wants a life like a normal husband wife. He doesn't think there is need to clarify his truth with her that there was and is nothing with Pakhi? Does he know he loves Sai in your story yet?

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sukri

Nice start..

She loves him but can't tell him.

He thinks now that they are physical, Sai automatically understands that he wants a life like a normal husband wife. He doesn't think there is need to clarify his truth with her that there was and is nothing with Pakhi? Does he know he loves Sai in your story yet?

You’ll get to know in the second part, will post it as soon as it’s completed.❣️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Why Virat is not confessing his love to Sai???

I want to see Pakhi’s reaction to Sai’s pregnancy 

Please update soon 

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

Why Virat is not confessing his love to Sai???

I want to see Pakhi’s reaction to Sai’s pregnancy 

Please update soon 

Well Pakhi doesn’t play such a key role in this story. I’ll update in sometime as soon as I finish it ❣️❣️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I should be ashamed to ask this being a big aalsi,lazy,kaamchor myself.🤣

Par aap kab update kar rahe ho,eagerly waiting for it