SAIRAT TS: UNCONVENTIONALLY CONVENTIONAL Part 2 updated page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

PART 1
SAI and Virat got married for the sake of Virat’s promise that he had given to Sai’s father and his mentor Kamal Joshi. Sai was just 18 years old when she got married to Virat who was 10 years older to her, all she ever wanted was to become a successful doctor and live with her Aaba, he was her whole world, but life snatched her Aaba away from her, she had no one and nothing left. That’s when she got married to Virat Chavan, she never wanted to marry him but had to, under the pressure of her well wishers.

Virat Chavan a 28 year old IPS Officer, wanted to marry Pakhi, a girl he met at a yoga camp and had instantly felt a connection with her but life had other plans, she got married to his older cousin Samrat. Virat had promised Pakhi that he’ll never let anyone in his heart and life, but life again had other plans for him. Inspector Kamal Joshi lost his life in order to save Virat’s life and only asked for one promise in return, that he’ll take care of his daughter Sai. Virat married Sai to take up her responsibility. He didn’t want to marry Sai, but her well wishers insisted him for doing so as it was the only way he could take her responsibility up because by what right is a man supposed to take responsibility of a girl? There has to be a name for the relation.

Two people tied in a namesake marriage, because Virat had just married Sai to take up her responsibility and had asked her to not keep any expectations from him as a husband as he was bound to another promise to the woman he apparently loved. For Virat this marriage was his responsibility. Sai didn’t have any choice or say in this marriage, she was forced to marry a person she didn’t even like, she was not supposed to keep any expectations from him, and he even told her that she can leave this marriage when she becomes a doctor. For Sai it was a marriage which came with terms&conditions and an expiry date. And she even had to live under the same roof with her husband’s ex and the woman he apparently loved.Sai vowed to put up with all the terms&conditions and not have any feelings for her husband.

But little did Virat and Sai realise that the constitution of marriage is stronger than any promise or vow. You can’t put terms&condition and an expiry date to it. Soon after their marriage they first got comfortable with each other, then the care and concern developed, then they got used to each other, then the need developed, habit of each other developed, then emotional attachment developed, then the attraction developed.

Soon after completing just a few months of their marriage, the pillow fort between them slowly disappeared. Soon the “sir” from his name dropped too. But still there was a certain best friend who kept interfering in their relationship without fail. 

Sai had fallen head over heels in love with her husband Virat, but she knew her love was one sided and he did not reciprocate her feelings as he already had someone else in his heart, so she never competed with Pakhi, she loved him but did not expect him to love her back, her love was selfless.

There was undeniable physical attraction between the both of them, because it is technically not possible to not get physically attracted to your spouse whom you share bed with. 

It was their first anniversary when after the party Virat and Sai were arguing about Sai inviting her college friend to the party

Virat: why didi you invite him?

Sai: what do you mean by why? He’s a close friend of mine.

Virat: close friend, huh!! So you don’t have any girl friends and this boy is a close friend of yours?!

Sai: what are you trying to say?

Virat: you know exactly what I am saying, are you having an affair with him?

Sai: what?

Virat: as it is our marriage is a sham, so maybe you are having an affair with him. You’ve always made me feel that you didn’t love me and you didn’t even want to marry me?

Sai: enough!! You have no right to question me. First of all NO I am not having an affair with him he’s just my friend, unlike you I don’t need to hide my love behind the word “friendship”, and this marriage, weren’t you the one who told me to not keep any expectations from you. I am putting up with everything for you and have never expected you to be my husband, I am the one who puts up with her husband’s love under the same roof, interfering in our relationship. And I? Huh! I am neither allowed to love my own husband nor am I allowed to love anyone else because I am MRS. SAI VIRAT CHAVAN. You get your love as well as your responsibility. But neither do I get love nor the sense of belonging. And yes, as you rightly said, our marriage is a sham.

Virat walked towards, now standing just an inch away from Sai, her heart started beating fast.

Virat: no matter what, we are married, I am your husband and you are my wife.

Saying this Virat kissed Sai, then they got intimate. That’s how their physical relationship started. The argument was long forgotten by morning. After that they shared a normal physical relationship, like a normal married couple. But Sai put it as: no matter what he is her husband, and it’s him who has sacrificed to take up her responsibility, so obliviously if someone does so much for someone, that person is entitled to get something in return. And she was his wife, he can’t have a physical relationship with the person he loves as she’s married to someone else, and that too his brother. And Virat was a very respectful person and could never even think of something illicit, but after all he’s human he had physical needs, and as his wife it’s her duty to fulfil those needs and have sex with him. She put it this way because after all there was never a love confession from him. She was still determined to leave after becoming a doctor 

After that night Virat was ecstatic and relieved, he now shared a normal husband-wife relationship with his wife and now hopes to live a normal married life with his wife. For him it was now all sorted out, he would live a normal life with his family and wife, and even hopes to have his own little family.

6 months later 

Sai found out she is pregnant, she wasn’t ready for it, she was just 19. And she wasn’t supposed to get pregnant as this marriage had an expiry date. What about Virat, how would he react? As she broke the news to Virat, she was shocked that he was happy, although he was concerned and didn’t want it to happen so soon as she was still young. That’s when she realised, she’s never leaving!!

Tagging more 

Sorry to those who I forgot

oh my!!! superb!!

but viru isn't in love with his baiko kya? aise kaie!!! kuch toh hoga uske dil main...

now i am eager to know more!! do continue!!!! 

This is just so so amazing yaar. I loved it.❤

Finally, they are a husband and wife in true sense. Aur didi abhi bhi hai yaha pe.

Hum bhi toh yahi kehte hai, ki ek bed pe ek saath itni shaanti kaise hai🤣

So ,Sai bai is pregnant. And Viru and Sai are ecstatic is a good thing to know.

But Virat needs to put together his words carefully incase of his insecurity, and Sai needs to put her emotions into words, or she will get burdened by them and will find herself alone even if she has Virat with her. And you have beautifully put forth that. ❤

Pls pls continue soon🤗

Cuz I am eagerly waiting for the next part, I loved this story. ❤

Originally posted by Svt611

oh my!!! superb!!

but viru isn't in love with his baiko kya? aise kaie!!! kuch toh hoga uske dil main...

now i am eager to know more!! do continue!!!! 

Well that’s what it is, we don’t know. I’ll update the next part by tomorrow ❣️❤️

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

This is just so so amazing yaar. I loved it.❤

Finally, they are a husband and wife in true sense. Aur didi abhi bhi hai yaha pe.

Hum bhi toh yahi kehte hai, ki ek bed pe ek saath itni shaanti kaise hai🤣

So ,Sai bai is pregnant. And Viru and Sai are ecstatic is a good thing to know.

But Virat needs to put together his words carefully incase of his insecurity, and Sai needs to put her emotions into words, or she will get burdened by them and will find herself alone even if she has Virat with her. And you have beautifully put forth that. ❤

Pls pls continue soon🤗

Cuz I am eagerly waiting for the next part, I loved this story. ❤

I’ll post the next part tomorrow ❣️❤️

Originally posted by Wildreaper

I’ll post the next part tomorrow ❣️❤️

Will be eagerly waiting for it. Do tag me again🤗

Originally posted by Wildreaper

Well that’s what it is, we don’t know. I’ll update the next part by tomorrow ❣️❤️

eagerly waiting!!! 

Woooow nice story and nicely written. 

Both love each other but didn't confess. 😔 That's what happens when there is communication gap. 😕 For one everything is sorted and the other one still thinks she is responding to his demands. How sad.