I should be ashamed to ask this being a big aalsi,lazy,kaamchor myself.🤣

Par aap kab update kar rahe ho,eagerly waiting for it

I am writing it right now, I’ll post it as soon as I finish it ❣️❤️

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 2

25 years later

Sai sat on the bed reminiscing memories, how she got married. How when she got pregnant, her husband was so concerned  about the pregnancy as for him it was his right age to become a father and was happy for it but he did realise that his wife was much younger to him, it wasn’t the right time for her and was not happy on her becoming a mother. How he even gave her a choice to even not have the kid and how she refused saying she’s strong enough to manage everything, as she yearned to have a blood relation because she had none. How she was blessed with the best mother in law and the most supportive husband. How it was her husband who was more of a mother to their first kid than than she was, how he took up all the sleepless nights, just so that she can concentrate on her studies and work on her dream of becoming a doctor. He managed their kid and work together, she did too, and her mother in law took care of the baby when they were off to their work and college. She smiled as she recollected how the whole family’s attitude changed when they got to know of her pregnancy, how they took care of her, how she never had to worry about her baby when was at college. She smiled and sighed as she thought about how her deal marriage became a life long commitment, all the highs and lows they’ve been through, even after being parents to three grown up kids, how they still fight like children sometimes. But there’s still a void, a void of love. She shut her eyes and sighed, then opened her eyes only to see her husband, he put his hand on her forehead to check her fever, the fever was now down, he gave the medicines then kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes as he did so, then looked at him, they shared an eye contact looking at each other lovingly. Then they laid down and slept in each other’s embrace.

The next morning, Sai stood in front of Bappa praying for her family’s well being when someone hugged her from the back, it was her oldest son, she patted his cheek and turned

Sai: what is it? Tell me, she said smiling

Viraj just held her hand and took her to the living area, she smiled and admired her whole family together, and missed the ones that weren’t here anymore. Bhavani Kaku, Ninad and Ashwini were no more. But before the elders they lost their Samrat, he was literally like Sai’s elder brother, after Samrat’s demise Pakhi’s parents took her back and after a few year got her married again, she moved to Mumbai with her husband.

All the kids, Viraj, Savi, Vidhan along with Mohit and Karishma’s kids Mehek and Kartik were sitting together discussing.

Viraj: so Aai come on tell us your and baba’s love story.

Sai: love story?

Savi: come on Aai be a sport. 

Vidhan: yes Aai tell us, as it is your anniversary is coming up we’ll do something, we’ll have a party.

Sai: why are you guys eating my head, there’s no love story.

Virat rolled his eyes at his eyes, he was used to it, her never addressing their love.

Everyone then sat on the dining table having breakfast with their usual chatter and banter. 

Sai was in her room when her son Viraj entered and stood in front of her

Sai: what is it?

Viraj: don’t try an act as if you don’t know, what is so difficult in addressing your love.

Sai: love? Look your Baba and I are husband and wife but love is not the equation we share, he doesn’t love me and I have never even expected him to. Look, he had already given his heart to someone else before we even met. None of us wanted to marry each other, but we did get married, then slowly our relationship changed our equation changed and then we had our three beautiful kids. You know I couldn’t have asked for a better husband than him, after Aaba he’s the one who took my responsibility, he always stood up for me and and my dreams, he has been the most supportive life partner a person could ask for, then he became my whole world. He swore to protect me, support me and take care of me and he did. That man has always selflessly done everything for me, it’s not that I couldn’t have survived if he didn’t take up my responsibility, but I would have just survived not lived,  but with him I’ve lived a lifetime of happiness. I need him. He has given me more than a person could ask for. We’re life partners not lovers, but you know what. I don’t care.m because the relationship we have is so pure that’s it beyond any expectations.

Viraj: and you say love is not your equation and you don’t have a love story. You know what, If this is your NOT LOVE STORY, I would love to be in this kind of NO LOVE relationship of my own.

The next day, Sai had to run some errands, as she was about to leave, she turned and looked around her house, smiled and then left.

Virat got a call that turned his life upside down, his wife Sai, had been in an accident. 

Sai opened her eyes only to see her husband sitting right in front of her and her children around the bed, she realised she was at the hospital. She removed her oxygen mask, Virat asked her not to but she did anyways. She called her children to her and hugged them lying on the bed. With tears rolling down her eyes, she smiled and said

Sai: you do know that I love you guys, right. Always remember your Aai loves you and her love and blessings are with you always no matter where she is.

With tears in his eyes Virat he held her hand and spoke

Virat: hey, nothing is going to happen to you, you’re not going anywhere.

Sai turned to look at her husband, smiling she said

Sai: thank you, for coming into my life Virat, for being the best husband I could have ever asked for. Even if something happens to me, I have no regrets, we’ve shared a lifetime of, happiness, joy, laughter and lo...

Virat: say it Sai, we’ve shared a lifetime of happiness, joy, laughter and love. 

She looked at Virat with eyes full of tears and love. She couldn’t believe it.

Virat: my love, we have shared a lifetime of love. I know how much you love me, and you know that’s what I thank god for. I am blessed to have been loved by you. I know you more than you know yourself. But you know what I am disappointed in you that you failed to understand me, my scholar wife, the only subject you failed was understanding me. You have your point, that I never confessed my love, but you didn’t too. If I know of your love then how come you don’t know of my love for you. I had broken free myself of all the promises that I made, because you hold that power and position in my life that no promises or no one can overpower it, you did since the beginning. It’s been 27 years and you still don’t know it.

She kept looking at him with tears in her, he put her had on his cheek, kissed it and continued 

Virat: you know you are the bravest and the strongest woman I’ve ever met, and that’s why I never confessed my love to you, because I knew what would your reaction be, you would have said that I am only confessing my love for you because that’s the right thing to do as you’re my wife and not because I really love you. You would have drowned in self pity, and I couldn’t afford to see the strongest woman drown in self pity, as I told you I know you better that yourself, I know of the void of love you’ve felt, but I always hoped for you to understand my unspoken feelings. Self pity could have broken you and I couldn’t see my Sai broken. YOU’RE THE ONLY WOMAN I HAVE TRULY LOVED, WE ARE NOT JUST HUSBAND AND WIFE BUT LOVERS TOO.

Virat joined their foreheads, they felt content. 

Virat: I LOVE YOU SAI

SAI: I LOVE TOU VIRAT

Those were the last words Sai ever spoke as she breathed her last.

The end 

Wildreaper thumbnail

Part 2 posted, tagging 

Wildreaper thumbnail

Tagging more, sorry to those I forgot

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I'm crying, I'm really really damn crying😭

This was such an implactful confession,I'll be serious,I never ever ever in my dreams expected this, but this is so damn amazing. I guess this is how you feel when you get unexpected things.❤

You know,I used to click my phone off and on,off an on,off an on after every damn sentence after the Sai's accident part. I was grinning like an idiot when I read that Sairat have three kids, and Viraj's understanding part, but then I was like sitting on a titanic. The most beautiful journey ,sinking. But,Titanic was beautiful throughout, and so was this TS, this was so so beautiful and amazing through in and out. Absolutely unexpected ,but really fabulous😍

Wow, haha,I can't stop typing, I better stop.😅

Pls write many much more 🤗❤

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

this story made me have tears in my eyes the emotions have been beautifully penned down loved it

fatssrilanka thumbnail

It's so heartwrenching. I had tears in my eyes 😢

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This oh so beautiful💞💞💞

I am teary eyed😢

Loved it🌹💌

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Ohh god... Y did u make it sad??? 😭😭😭

It was lovely that Finally they confessed their love..

Happy writing!!!

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Read all two parts in a go. An heart-wrenching update.😭💔