Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurorathedawn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel_Diya

Lovely one.

I think the mu is related with dhara and her pregnancy, maybe something happened to that and he thought it to be Raavi.

Thank you😊😊,well about the misunderstanding...... let's see what happens as the story unfolds 😊

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Hello everyone☺️☺️,I just wanted to ask something to you all,do you want tthe next chapter to be a little more about their ongoing life.Or do you want the misunderstanding to unfold??, although the misunderstanding will unfold there will be about 4-5 chapter more.So,what do you guys  want ??,please tell me so that I can write something amazing for you all😄☺️☺️

Love,

Emma

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Emmasky

Hello everyone☺️☺️,I just wanted to ask something to you all,do you want tthe next chapter to be a little more about their ongoing life.Or do you want the misunderstanding to unfold??, although the misunderstanding will unfold there will be about 4-5 chapter more.So,what do you guys  want ??,please tell me so that I can write something amazing for you all😄☺️☺️

Love,

Emma

I want little more about their ongoing life. 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmasky

Love,

Emma

Let it be about their ongoing live 👍🏼😉

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Sorry for the little delay as I got a little work,but,I have updated ....so...enjoyyyyy👍

Chapter 4: Something different

After reaching the college,Raavi went toward the trophy room.It was her habit from two years,whenever she felt down or the memories haunted her,she would would come here and look at her achievements,look at what she had achieved with hardwork in these two years.There were a few medals she had achieved for the best actress in her dramas,but,she went and looked towards the two trophies she loved,and smiled.The first one was for student of the year,she won last year.The second one was of,most beautiful girl.She remembered that day when she won the trophy

Flashback

It was the past 11:55 a.m.Raavi sighed in nervousness.In 5 mins,the results were Going to be announced.she was selected in the top five,and they were called on top of the stage.She was wearing a beautiful green gown.Beside her Nandni,who had come to cheer her up,asked her

"Tu theek haina??"(are you alright?)

Raavi nervously answer

"Ha ha main toh ekdum thik hu,,arre gadhedi,5 mins main results announce hone wale hain.yaha mera nervousness se pasine ki baaltiya bhar rahi  to puch rahi ki main theek hu"😂(yes,yes I am alright,idiot,in 5mins we are gonna get our result and I am drenched it sweat and you ae asking me if I am alright?)

She looked at her friend and saw her silently laughing.Raavi got angry and said

"Ae,tu has kyu rahi hain??"(Hey why are you laughing)

Now nandu burst out laughing

"Hahaaa,hasu nahi toh kya karu?,tu jaise darr rahi hain vaise to main 12th ke exam main bhi nahi hui.Itna darr mat,nahi jeeti toh kya tujhe koi khaa jayega kya??"(you more scared than I was when I gave my 12th)

Raavi thought about that and said

"Tu theek kehte rahi hain,chal ab main jaati hu"(yes,you are right,ok so I'll go up now)

After 5 minutes…

The host started announcing

And now for the results,on third place is MISS. NEHA SINGH!!!(claps)

on the second place is MISS.RIYA MEHTA!!!!(claps)

and now for the winner,the queen o

Mumbai college of arts and commerce. This year is….

Raavi closed her eyes and prayer to Somnath

"Is…..RAAVI NARAYAN!!!!, CONGRATULATION

The whole school erupted into screams and applause.Raavi stood there not understanding what just happened.After coming to her senses,her happiness knew no bounds.She happily went and took the trophy in her hands.she looked at her friends and and saw them beaming at her.she smiled at them

Flashback ends

Raavi sighed as she thought about that time,she was really happy

At the same time Yash came from behind and scared her

"Yash!!???,tu pagal hai kya!!!tujhe pata haina mujhe bohot darr lagta hain"(Yash,are you mad,you do know that I am scared of these things)

And she started hitting him

"Ok ok,sorry yaar main toh tujhe bulane aaya tha,chal,classes shuru hogai hain"(I just came to call you as the classes have started)

"Ha,ha aa rahi hu,tu jaa"(ok ok you go I will come in sometime)

"Theek hain par jaldi aa"(ok,but come fast)

After she went out she saw some kids playing happily with their mothers.Her eyes became watery and the clouds of pain settled on her eyes.Unable to bear it,She walked aw

--------------------------------------------------

Today was a fairly good day in the Pandya niwas.Dhara woke up early followed by Raavi,gaumbi,Shiva and Dev.All of them greeted each other and talked with each other.But,soon everyone became aware of Krish's absence.Gaumbi aske

"Aree,yeh Krish kaha hain??"(where is Krish)

Shiva answered in his usual dull way

"Woh ghadeda abhi bhi soh raha hoga."(that idiot must be sleeping)

At that exact time Krish came inside at shouted

"Aa gaya!!aa gaya!!'(it came,it came)

All of them looked at him surprised.Therr hasn't been such loud voice int he house since the incident two years ago and this was new to them.Dev asked him

"Arre Krish itna kyu chilla raha hain?"

Krish excitedly answered

"Arre Dev,mera admission hogaya!!(Dev,I have been selected for my college

All of them except Shiva had bright smile on there faces,though Shiva didn't smile,he was happy for his Little brother.Krish really had worked hard for this.Krish hadn't told them the college he had applied for so Dhara happily asked him

"Arre Krish,ab toh bata de kaunsi college main admission mill hain??"(Krish now please tell us in which college did you apply for admission)

Krish answered her happily

"Mumbai college of arts and commerce"

And right then Shiva felt something different….

Hello everyone!!☺️,so this is it for the fourth chapter.As requested,I have written more about their life.I also wanted to show how much Raavi has achieved in these two years

Also why do you think Raavi had that look on her eyes??and what do you think about this chapter's ending?

Suggestions are always welcome.☺️

Love you all😘

Edited by Emmasky - 3 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

Raavi's flashback was nice , she achieved so much in 2 years😊

Is Shivi past related to a child😲

Krish got admission is Raavi's college, let's see what destiny has planned for Shivi

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Superb. 

I'm getting this feeling that Shivi's misunderstanding is related to Dhara's baby; miscarriage or something. Because we all know how sensitive Shiva is for his bhabhi. 

Shiva wants Raavi to suffer like him. 😔

Now that Krish will be joining same college as of Raavi, I'm eager to read further. 

Do update soon. 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 👍 raavi has achieved so much in this 2 years . Krish n raavi in same college 🤔 , hope he will be in her support somehow 🙃 raavi kids ko dekh ke sad ho gyi ? Uska miscarriage to nhi ho gya tha 🤨

Update soon 

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update👏

Raavi's flashback was nice , she achieved so much in 2 years😊

Is Shivi past related to a child😲

Krish got admission is Raavi's college, let's see what destiny has planned for Shivi

Yup,I wanted to show how much she has done in this time.About the child maybe yes or maybe not😎.Yes,so Krish has taken the admission,there is a new twist....stay tuned☺️

Love,

emma

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

Superb. 

I'm getting this feeling that Shivi's misunderstanding is related to Dhara's baby; miscarriage or something. Because we all know how sensitive Shiva is for his bhabhi. 

Shiva wants Raavi to suffer like him. 😔

Now that Krish will be joining same college as of Raavi, I'm eager to read further. 

Do update soon. 

Glad you liked it.☺️☺️.Yup Shiva is really protective of Dhara and many a times because of that he has taken trouble in his hands.Yes Shiva wants Raavi to feel his pain which is sad.....Yes ,the story is taking a turn toward the truth now....so stay tuned😎☺️

Love,

Emma