Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyya92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, I'm new here ... and I read this story. Its different story from others. I like this story.please update soon

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmasky

Thank you for replying 😊I actually wanted to ask that how can I make an index for my story?

Im sorry i would love to help you

But i have no idea about making stories index😭

Maybe some of the writees can help you👍🏼

Aurorathedawn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyya92

Hello, I'm new here ... and I read this story. Its different story from others. I like this story.please update soon

Hi,I am a newbie too😉😊,thank you for reading the story,will update today 😊

Love,

Emmasky

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Im sorry i would love to help you

But i have no idea about making stories index😭

Maybe some of the writees can help you👍🏼

Oh,ok no problem😊😉,I have thought that I will update the index on the prolouge page everytime there is a new chapter so that the index is on the first page itself 

Love,

Emma

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

I have updated today so enjoyyyy👍👍

Chapter 3:A new life:Shiva

2 years later

Putting the pen down,Shiva sighed.Business has been thriving and so,naturally, the workload has increased.looking out if the window of his room,he saw that night had fallen.He had eaten his dinner,and had proposed the idea of working a little more.Dhara bhabhi had opposed it saying

"Nahi Shiva,tu thak jaayega,sui jaa"(no shiva,you will become tired,go and sleep)

He chuckled remembering that.His bhabhi never compromised his health,even for the store.Keeping everything at a place he laid down and closed his eyes,hoping to get some peace.

But peace was never Shiva's cup of tea.

Shiva,please mujh pe trust kar,please Shiva!!!(Shiva please trust me,shiva please!!)

At once he woke up and sat on the bed.Angry at himself,he thought why these dreams were still haunting him.2 years,it's been 2 years since she left him.2 years since Shiva lost a part of his soul,and two years since dhara bhabhi…….no,he wasn't going to think about that anymore.He couldn't.Remebering that time would open the wounds in his heart which were barely even stiched.Since that incident he couldn't property look into his bhabhi's eyes.He touched his eyes and felt something watery,he realised he was crying.he wiped his eyes swiftly and went towards the mirror and looked towards himself.Again he closed his eyes and saw her smile,that mischievous smile and most importantly her eyes,in which he could drown himself into.He again got up,frustrated by this he murmured to himself

Nahi,Shiva khud gadhe ke jaise dusri baar galti mat karna(no Shiva, don't repeat the same mistake again)

After some few breaths to calm himself down,he did what he was doing for 2 Years.First he went through the washroom and took a cold shower,thinking about anything and everything except for her.Then,he went towards his bhabhi's and Gaumbi's room and quietly peeked out and what he saw entirely put 'her' out of his mind.Yes,it was his bhabi sleeping peacefully and that made him surprised,as it was a really rare sight.He then quietly shut the door and went to sleep without 'her' troubling her dreams.

---------------------------------------------------

The sunlight peeks through Shiva's room waking him up.He went through his usual work and after putting on his clothes he went towards the hall to eat.Dhara smiled at him and said

"Arre Shiva,tu aagya,chal aaja khale"(Shiva you came,come on and eat)

He smiled a barely seen smile to her and began to eat.Yes,him smilling at someone/something had become really rare.Mostly when he talked to Dhara and maybe Krish when he cracked up some joke.Most of the jokes were horrible but he laughed a little because of the gleam in his small brother's eyes.After eating and talikign with Rishita about the little fashion section they had opened.yes,after a few days of their(dev and Rishita) marriage and the little bit of arguments,Rishita had come in terms with how to live here and even started helping Dhara bhabhi in work.So after talking a little with everyone,shiva left for work.After he went Dhara sighed and murmured

"Hey Somnath,Kabh tak Shiva ko aise dukh dete rahenge aap??ab bas usse khushiyaan de dijye"(Somnath,till when are you gonna keep Shiva in pain?Please now just give him happiness)

At that time Rishita came and said

"Dhara bhabhi,woh kal kuch saman aaya tha na,woh kaha rakha hain??"(Dhara bhabhi,there were somethings brought yesterday,where are they?? )

Dhara said"chal aaja main baata deti hu"(come, I'll show you)

---------------------------------------------------

After a blooming day at work,Shiva cam back and reapeted his routine.This had become his routine,just working and meals.The rowdy and hot-headed Shiva was gone because the certain someone who kept him alive,who never let him be sad had gone.Gone soo far that nothing could bring her back.

But,fate and destiny had their own plans.He thought that they would never meet,she thought the same.But,will these two lovers ever unite??While they ever become one soul??Most importantly will they become ShiVi??

After numerous cold showers in the night he understood that forgetting her was close to impossible and  Shiva hated himself for that he wanted her to feel the pain he is going through,he wanted to show her how it feels when someone close to you betrayed you.

Hello everyone!!☺️☺️😁😁,so this is it for the second chapter.This is about how Shiva is living without Raavi and to showhow everyone else it doing in the Pandya family 🙂🙂 .

I wanted to ask you all that,What or who lead do you think lead to the seperation of ShiVi??please answer in the comments😉

Suggestions are always welcome.

Love you all😘❤️

Edited by Emmasky - 3 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update😊

We get a glimpse of Shiva's life, he is not a hot headed and rowdy😭

He misses Raavi, I think Shivi miss each other but don't want to acknowledge it😭

I think mu is related to Dhara, curious to know what happened

Waiting for next

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update😊

We get a glimpse of Shiva's life, he is not a hot headed and rowdy😭

He misses Raavi, I think Shivi miss each other but don't want to acknowledge it😭

I think mu is related to Dhara, curious to know what happened

Waiting for next

Thank you for reading😊,yes he does miss Raavi,but he won't admit that.By not being Rowdy and hot-headed,I meant that Shiva is not the same person he was when Raavi was in her life,so it means that Shiva is not Himself.Maybe it is related Dhara or even Raavi or maybe someone else......😉😉

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Suspence 😊😊i like it, update soon. Want to see how the story unfolds. 

NESRIA thumbnail

Thank you thank you for the eng sub 🤗❤️

Magnificient chapter👏

Poor shiva he lost himself , he is in a lot of pain

It wasnt easy for him to love raavi and when he did  something happen and drove them apart😭

I think it is related to dhara or her pregnancy maybe and  we all know when it comes to his dhara shiva can do anything

Or maybe it is related to dev 

I will will dhara bhabi option

Raavi did something that made shiva feel betrayed😔, stupid to believe in her

Cant wait for the next chapter , it is getting more exiciting 

NESRIA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmasky

Oh,ok no problem😊😉,I have thought that I will update the index on the prolouge page everytime there is a new chapter so that the index is on the first page itself 

Love,

Emma

Hope you found the solution soon Emma 😉😊