Chapter 8- page 22

Chapter 9- page 27

Chapter 10- page 31

Chapter 11- page 36

Chapter 12- page 40

Chapter 13- page 41

Chapter 14- page 44

Prologue

The whole house was looking at her with a seething hatred,but she was looking at only two people,her dhara di,who she thought was her mother and her mentor.she smiled bitterly at that thought;the next one was shiva,her shiva whom she had come to love so deeply that now the hatred in his eyes was killing her.It is interesting that her shiva,when he used to hate her would not allow anyone to shout at her,was now looking at her as though he would kill her any minute.The same Shiva who had told her that he loved her and would die for her(or she thought soโ€ฆ.).She thought that Pandya pariwar was her family too and that they understood her by the look in her eyes.Here she is,broken by the same people who were her family.With hatred dripping from her voice maa said"bahar nikal mere ghar se!!,aur ho sake toh apni shakal aur apne pair iss ghar main kabhi mat laana!!".That was it,the last straw.That day Raavi's soul left her.she,devoid of any emtions except for the pain in her heart, picked up her suticase and left the Pandya niwasโ€ฆ.

That day ShiVi became Shiva and Raavi.That was the day their souls seperated and that was the day they were left with nothing but painโ€ฆโ€ฆ

He thought she trusted him,She though he trusted her.one misunderstanding and they were seperated.Only one thought was there in their mind- was their love so weak??

That's it for the prologue,please tell me how was it as it would motivate me to write more๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.I always wanted to write a short story on Shiva and Raavi finding their way back together and realising each other's importance. would love to have suggestions for the story,also wanted to ask should I show the back story of what happened first or should I show a new life first??also I am new here so I don't know a lot of features of India forum but I am learning....

Love you all๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Regards,emma sky(psssst... can't tell my name,sorry๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜)

Edited by Aurorathedawn - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

omggggg!!!!! this is the best one. different from all other stories.

interesting concept....excited to read next chapter. please update soon 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A very different concept๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for next part

Foxii thumbnail

Hey,

Intriguing Prologue :)

I would like to read about their present first and then have Raavi or Shiva remember how they got there :)

Please update soon :)

anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting

Looking forward for the updates

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

kavya12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

interesting prologue

the line shivi beacame shiva and raavi ..was touching

eager to know what lead to their separation

do continue soon

love 

KAVYA

Aurorathedawn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you soo much๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š,your comments really motivated me,will update tomorrow,thank you!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š,and I was thinking of starting with the leap....so byeee

Edited by Emmasky - 2 years ago
Aurorathedawn thumbnail

And also,if you all have any ShiVi FF recommendations then please tell me,so even I could read it as I love the pair๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by Emmasky - 2 years ago
Foxii thumbnail

Check out the Fanfiction Archive 

It has them all listed

Aurorathedawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya12345

interesting prologue

the line shivi beacame shiva and raavi ..was touching

eager to know what lead to their separation

do continue soon

love 

KAVYA

Yes it really was,will let you know their reason for seperation soon....till then...well suspense๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰