Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

backtobetter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Hey no, I still wanted to know this in general... Shadi track and all.. Could it really bring in trps? I haven't seen that in most cases. 

This show has hell lot of lose ends and its finally coming back on the track... It needs minimum of like 6 months to wrap it up... 

I don't know how this TRP works but I think the TRP audience like saas-bahu drama and so I'm guessing shaadi in whatever way would be brought in, which I don't want! I read somewhere that the OG has a secret marriage track and I'm hoping they don't do that here. Secret marriage for what??? I mean like really? They are in love and please show how they fight through it until Anokhi graduates at least. For a show talking about women empowerment a secret marriage in her second year of college is so bat-shit crazy. This compulsion for shaadi tracks in ITV to have the show go on is so weird.  

Anyway today we got a great episode and I just posted about it. We might be wrong and they are indeed going to show us the story in its tracks! Let's stay positive till it's not the case ðŸ˜†

MystifiedBean thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Peeps!!

It's extremely important to know that some portals are just trying to spread rumours about our show,trying to sabotage and have our slow.We need to just report them without going ahead with the clickbait.

We should only trust authentic sources and do what's most important for the show that is to watch the show on television,write mails to channel & PH and do Google searches & IMDb ratings.

Do report if you come across such stuff again and spread only positive vibes about the show.Support the cast & crew which is very needed.Image

Edited by MystifiedBean - 2 years ago
MystifiedBean thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

DETAILS OF DO'S & DON'TS FOR THE SHOW & HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @DESIIS.LIVE FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

[URL] https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=503906211487[/URL]Image

Edited by MystifiedBean - 2 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Hello Guys,

For the past few months, I have been reminding all of you not to discuss any other show or actors who are not related to SAAKK. But I guess those subtle warnings have been futile. This is the last time I am reminding you all not to discuss anything that is not related to SAAKK. For that, you can use TV show forum. Anybody found breaching this from now onwards will fetch PM warning. Repetition despite that will fetch raise in WL. I would honestly do like to do that. So please do not force me to do it. :)

Happy Discussing.

SAAKK

desislive thumbnail

You are right. This is a decent TRP for a 7PM slot. Also, we the rumor for scanner etc was circulated by Rashmi Sharma and her people. Even KV and Debattama have come out and said that these rumors are baseless- but some Insta and yt accounts ( with 50-60 followers keep repeating the same content to propagate the rumors which the others then repeat to demotivate the fans.

This is a propaganda machinery traced to Tellywood spy and affiliated to Rashmi Sharma who is making a serial which is a remake of Hum Aapke hain kaun and wants this slot.