SAAKK under scanner? DT NT Pg 6

Posted: 2 years ago

I really hope not. Shows with good content should run instead of saas bahu bakwas. It’s been 10 freakin years since I got hooked to some ITV shows, and it sucks to see that there is little to no change in the preference for regressive content ðŸ˜µ

SAAKK is a good show, and it’s an early time slot. Being the slot leader, they should be allowed this much leeway

The Aapki nazron ne samjha actor shared an article today about how shoots r continuing despite the lockdown in Goa

Star plus is not a good channel for running these kinds of shows. Had it been on Sony, this show would get a decent run but since the OG was on Star, they had no other option. Wish they change the time slot to late night and run it for another 6 months. Lots of loose ends remain to be tied. Abhi to love story start bhi nahi hua properly. Now shoot also stalled.

The only option to increase TRPs now seems to be getting the leads married. Then also bring Aastha back to Sabharwal house and make BM and co. plot against them. BMs plots are not yet effective enough. She needs to amp up her game. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

Star plus is not a good channel for running these kinds of shows. Had it been on Sony, this show would get a decent run but since the OG was on Star, they had no other option. Wish they change the time slot to late night and run it for another 6 months. Lots of loose ends remain to be tied. Abhi to love story start bhi nahi hua properly. Now shoot also stalled.

The only option to increase TRPs now seems to be getting the leads married. Then also bring Aastha back to Sabharwal house and make BM and co. plot against them. BMs plots are not yet effective enough. She needs to amp up her game. ðŸ˜†

Mujhe bhi lag raha shaadi track aayega.. shaadi track always attract audience attention.Shagun ko out karo jabse aaye trp kaam hogaye hai 

Please no!

The show hardly has started.

Lot of things have to happen now...bohot se cheeze hai 

I dont want this

SAAKK has so many things and is such a beautiful story

No yaar this would be heartbreaking

With TRPs constantly going down, Promos is one thing that should be considered... We last promo had Shagun... Plus now if show is coming back on track, there should have been atleast one promo of how it is dealing with core concept... 

This version didn't need Shagun! Anyways the character has done her magic... 

But I do hope if the show has good online buzz and trps there than it should be moved to online show for a couple of months and conclude properly.. 

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

Exactly had it been on Sony it would got a decent run.

Sony doesn't interfere in the storyline as well and it promotes show with the concept, good content and progressive thoughts.

Sitara is just for TRPs.

I did not know that the original was on start that is why I thought they can shift it to Sony.

Originally posted by favjassi

I don’t know for some reason I felt this today but I don’t want it to come true 

How come saas bahu bAkwas and other shows like marraige with two ladies and craving for one and hurting second one show is running now  a days😬😬😡😡 bakwas where ML charecter has lot of flaws are running successfully 

Dosent make any sense

Yes shows with two wives, EMA,forced marriages are running successfully.  It is a very sad thing. But hopefully our show should run for atleast another 3 months to get a proper closure to all the plots.

Hi,I am a silent reader on the forum and after I heard the news I wanted to just say that I love this show ...... I don't want this show to go off air I hardly watch any hindi TV show but I love this show and I don't want it to end.