Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree shows with stupid story are been watched and such a good show is under scanner..... It's very sad

Pinkykalra thumbnail

Starplus only like to promote or give importance to typical saas bahu serials typical illogical stories, 1st time starplus brought a very Beautiful and logical youth based show but starplus having problem to see the huge popularity of Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani, we have to Save our Beautiful show

khush1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello..

I'm very sad that the show is under scanner.  I watch this show in Hotstar so if there is any way to increase Trp online as I don't have TV please let me know.  

I know trps increases watching on TV but if there is any other way to save show.. start a petition?

I really don't want show to end this early....😭😭

Nan_ArHi thumbnail

SAAKK is the best thing that has happened to me this year so far! I started writing after a long time because of this show! I don't want this show to go off air. It has great potential! My one request would be, watch SAAKK on TV! Don't be like I'll bing watch later or watch if this track ends! In this difficult time they are doing whatever they could to entertain us.

Let's do a Twitter trend or pressure SP before agreeing defeat! Like Deba said in her Insta Story, the show must go on!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i was shocked yaar..someone replied to my comment in insta staying notice mila hey..i feel the proposal aka goa track is a disaster..the show has to pick up..its going very slow..

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkykalra

Starplus only like to promote or give importance to typical saas bahu serials typical illogical stories, 1st time starplus brought a very Beautiful and logical youth based show but starplus having problem to see the huge popularity of Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani, we have to Save our Beautiful show

yhm spin off show has turned🤢..why dont they shut that show or yrkkh?

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's sad but true sp only cares about trp. All the good shows with good concept goes off air because of low trp. All the trp toppers are sautan drama in common. I don't know why trp audiences like this kind of dramas no doubt why they are labelled as trp aunties 😔

Since show is under scanner so first thing they will do is they will bring some high voltage drama may like separation or marriage. Since manjri there creative director is also there so some high voltage drama may be there let's see.

But I am happy show will end after sometime because in OG after marriage they have literally ruined the serial. Bringing same track again and again, unnecessary dragging, mohor has become a rubbish now. I will say it will be better if saakk will end in good manner closing all the loop ends.

Naara thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes it's true only drama gives numbers in itv which is a really sad thing .This is the only reason we don't get good content in itv .But others things aside we all can try to watch the show on tv maybe the ratings increase and the channel gives the show extension and then maybe they can give proper ending to the show if it runs for atleast another months.

backtobetter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm not surprised! The show also seems to be rushing to a shaadi track to please the channel/trp audience. They won't let the story progress the way it naturally should. Instead of ruining it before shutting it down if the channel can please give the makers a decent 3 months and have them execute this as a finite show with a decent storyline at least! Because I know how star will screw up the story for trp sake and then tank the show altogether and then shut down. 

Edited by backtobetter - 2 years ago
Stalware19 thumbnail

Only option is to watch it on television at 7pm