Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stalware19 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They are not entirely following mohor's story...they won't destroy the show.. mohor's audience is different

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here I watch it on hotstar so any way I can help increase the trp......

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: backtobetter

I'm not surprised! The show also seems to be rushing to a shaadi track to please the channel/trp audience. They won't let the story progress the way it naturally should. Instead of ruining it before shutting it down if the channel can please give the makers a decent 3 months and have them execute this as a finite show with a decent storyline at least! Because I know how star will screw up the story for trp sake and then tank the show altogether and then shut down. 

See this is what I don't understand, how does love marriage bring drama and trps? Masala for people in love is to get separated...  Convince family, and drama. ..And get back together...  After hiatus... 

Most SP shows deal with forced marriage... Unless they show that Anokhi is being forced into marriage, shadi track again won't work here... But why will she be forced after falling in love... 

It needs atleast good 6 more months to close all the open tracks... Which they shouldn't have started to begin with.. 

Naara thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have decided to switch on the tv everyday at 7 pm even though I watch it in hotstar.

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Read somewhere that it's been close to 6 months since the show is launched, so it's the star's routine TRP check with the makers. Nevertheless, in Star youth-based shows barely survive on prime time. Hope they move SAANK to some other time slot. I do not want the makers to twist the story to fetch TRPs. YRKKH show even tried killing off the lead to stay in the TRP race. That was too much. I don't think I can take such sadma from SAANK.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naara

I have decided to switch on the tv everyday at 7 pm even though I watch it in hotstar.

Yaar I dont understand 1 think when they want everybody to watch on tv then how come they introduced hotstar 😦😦😦

And that too even in india so everybody will be in anxiety to watch before to know what had happened? i dont understand their logic/ tactics 

But some body plz can confirm wether it’s a rumor or real by tweeting or messaging in insta to directly to actors or producers or directors Bcz now a days everybody is on the social media 😣😣😣

kuch tho karkey inside information lelo yaar

Koi goa mein nahin rehta iss forum mein atleast u can go as fans to the shoot site and ask someone. I know I sound nonsense but plz yaar

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Guys, I read on twitter that they are starting a campaign to make sure the show doesn't end

https://twitter.com/MystifiedBean/status/1388185945069953027/photo/1

The email ID mentioned there . I am writing to it, and will also switch on my TV at 7 to keep startv on, even though I watch on hotstar.

Please do write to the channel and so our shakhi some love!

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar I dont understand 1 think when they want everybody to watch on tv then how come they introduced hotstar 😦😦😦

And that too even in india so everybody will be in anxiety to watch before to know what had happened? i dont understand their logic/ tactics 

But some body plz can confirm wether it’s a rumor or real by tweeting or messaging in insta to directly to actors or producers or directors Bcz now a days everybody is on the social media 😣😣😣

kuch tho karkey inside information lelo yaar

Koi goa mein nahin rehta iss forum mein atleast u can go as fans to the shoot site and ask someone. I know I sound nonsense but plz yaar

It's lockdown dear .... So they won't allow any fans to even enter in premises. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aah star plus, star plus!!

I wonder how long it would take for audience to accept proper content, instead of the same old rinse-repeat tracks!

Anyways, Indian audience keep on watching on TV, and international audience can contribute to online TRPs thru' hotstar❤️

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

It's lockdown dear .... So they won't allow any fans to even enter in premises. 

Ha I know dear but ek choti si asha I tried to send a message on Twitter to  the creative director dont know wether she can see my message or not😫😫😫