Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khush1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar I dont understand 1 think when they want everybody to watch on tv then how come they introduced hotstar 😦😦😦

And that too even in india so everybody will be in anxiety to watch before to know what had happened? i dont understand their logic/ tactics 

But some body plz can confirm wether it’s a rumor or real by tweeting or messaging in insta to directly to actors or producers or directors Bcz now a days everybody is on the social media 😣😣😣

kuch tho karkey inside information lelo yaar

Koi goa mein nahin rehta iss forum mein atleast u can go as fans to the shoot site and ask someone. I know I sound nonsense but plz yaar

I  don't understand why hotstar is in India but it makes sense for atleast hotstar be outside India.  So people in India can watch show on TV to fetch trps.

This way viewership would increase. 

khush1991 thumbnail

Is there a particular time to watch on hotstar for online trps?

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khush1991

Nopes....but you can watch old epis without muting/ff/skipping ads

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khush1991

I don't know about time but it is said that for viewship to count on hotstar you can't fast forward some scenes neither skip as well as have to see ads comes in between neither you can put your phone on mute thats the only way your views will be counted.So first time watching an episode pls try to follow it and regarding I am not sure but I watch it at 7 pm live.πŸ€”

If it may help actually I don't have tv so I watch on hotstar and collected this information,see if it may help.

Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nothing should happen to this show! After so many long years we came across a show this good. Its such a beautiful story.

How can this show go off air, its slot leader constantly since many weeks, and has maintained its position throughout.

How can they compare the trp of a prime time show to 7 pm slot one! For prime time trp is high  automatically as everyone watches tv at that time. Whereas at 7 pm not many people watch tv.

But still according to the time slot our show has maintained a decent trp. Star needs to understand this.

Atleast give some time to the show to let story unfold properly. So many tracks are there to be explored. Channel needs to understand this, its very early to conclude anything about the shows performance.

Another thing, this episode updates need to be stopped on Instagram. So many pages are uploading episodes to gain followers, which is affecting saakk adversely. Something needs to be done about such accounts. They are the main reason for falling trps. 

Pls guys let us start a movement to save our show, and do whatever it takes to secure its run on television.πŸ™πŸ™

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey frendz now I remember I saw this article like lockdown in goa some where I even posted a post on it then some body told me that our show makers have permission to shoot there till May 31 st itseems and the shoot is not on hold as they read it in some article hope it is true 

khush1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NG456

I don't know about time but it is said that for viewship to count on hotstar you can't fast forward some scenes neither skip as well as have to see ads comes in between neither you can put your phone on mute thats the only way your views will be counted.So first time watching an episode pls try to follow it and regarding I am not sure but I watch it at 7 pm live.πŸ€”

If it may help actually I don't have tv so I watch on hotstar and collected this information,see if it may help.

Thank you Peppermint and  NG456.. I will do as above so that online trps are counted !!

desislive thumbnail

Firstly, this was a rumor. Serials come under the scanner all the time. YRKKH came under the scanner 10times. You change the track and move on. Having said that, SP has 2 other serials with lower ratings than SAAKK so why pick on SAAKK which is a slot leader with great online TRP  outside of India anyway. So that's just bs.

And yes, they are moving towards the marriage track because that brings higher TRP but for a 7 pm slot, 1.2 to1.5 is great TRP anyway so what are we missing here in any case ?? 

backtobetter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

See this is what I don't understand, how does love marriage bring drama and trps? Masala for people in love is to get separated...  Convince family, and drama. ..And get back together...  After hiatus... 

Most SP shows deal with forced marriage... Unless they show that Anokhi is being forced into marriage, shadi track again won't work here... But why will she be forced after falling in love... 

It needs atleast good 6 more months to close all the open tracks... Which they shouldn't have started to begin with.. 

I hear you! I'm just thinking out loud here and wondering if they will change the tracks just for TRP because I don't want that. I would rather have a finite show which runs for few months with proper storytelling. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: backtobetter

I hear you! I'm just thinking out loud here and wondering if they will change the tracks just for TRP because I don't want that. I would rather have a finite show which runs for few months with proper storytelling. 

Hey no, I still wanted to know this in general... Shadi track and all.. Could it really bring in trps? I haven't seen that in most cases. 

This show has hell lot of lose ends and its finally coming back on the track... It needs minimum of like 6 months to wrap it up...