Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Was Anokhi's behavior so wrong as Kanchan claimed?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

The post is for those who can take some salt against Shaurya and Kanchan and Anokhi. 

I still don't get this... I understand Kanchan stands with ShaKhi and wants best for them... 

But her constantly guilt tripping Anokhi is NOT fair!!! No matter what.... 

How else did she expect a heartbroken girl to behave? It's sooo unfair that people keeps blaming Anokhi for not trusting Shaurya... Like how is it her fault?? Had Shaurya ever clarified what conspired between Shaurya and Shagun in the past? Had Shaurya even tried clarifying or assuring her how she shouldn't be threatened by Shagun.... And she stands way above Shagun.... No!!!! 

She had presented her insecurities which were cut off by confession, then some drama around Goa and rushed romance... And ab you thought that she should have stayed in the hall... Enjoyed the party... Spoken to Shaurya... And then made conclusions???? Itna karna hota toh she would have thought about it before falling in love!! 

He had come to talk to her... But without even giving sometime... Had she been in state of thinking.. She should have thought if that was his aim to break her heart , he wouldn't have been here to talk... But no person is in senses to make any conclusion after feeling betrayed.... 

I am so fed up of this constantly blaming on Anokhi for Shaurya's behaviour and outcome.... And she takes it too! She has been taking such blames too... Since past few weeks... Gosh... Now I am wondering if we are still going to continue seeing bewakoof wali nikki or still poor bechari nikki... Who is dheet only for lovesake... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sabarwals hai...blame k alava kiya kya hai kabhi 😆😆

But I guess the ott come from her family got hurt so easy to blame nikki

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

its just the different perspectives. As per kanjan, Anokhi didnt trust Shaurya. Kanjan knows Shaurya loves only Anokh. Kanjan may not know Anokhi’s state of mind. In the opposite side its Babli di who does not know how much Shaurya loves Anokhi, so obviously Babli will see only Anokhi’s broken heart not Shaurya’s desperation. Both of them are not wrong. its just the difference in their perspectives

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Sabarwals hai...blame k alava kiya kya hai kabhi 😆😆

But I guess the ott come from her family got hurt so easy to blame nikki

Haan... But Nikki has no issues... Kyunki ITV ke heroines cannot speak up against family or honewala parivaar... 🤣 toh she will take all the blame chup chaap that Shaurya and his family keeps dashing.. But continue calling herself dheet! 👏

And I thought Anokhi will be different! 

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The post is for those who can take some salt against Shaurya and Kanchan and Anokhi. 

Omg i loved your opening line🤣...exactly...i felt bad for Anokhi too...not really her fault...i am glad she left because that was heartbreaking for her & Shaurya watched silently...i get it he respects his badi ma but Anokhi the girl you love deserved something there too...just a little something...a small indication...something💔

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

its just the different perspectives. As per kanjan, Anokhi didnt trust Shaurya. Kanjan knows Shaurya loves only Anokh. Kanjan may not know Anokhi’s state of mind. In the opposite side its Babli di who does not know how much Shaurya loves Anokhi, so obviously Babli will see only Anokhi’s broken heart not Shaurya’s desperation. Both of them are not wrong. its just the difference in their perspectives

Respect your thoughts on this. 

It's not as per Kanchan... It's the fact - Anokhi did not trust Shaurya... Even we fans know it.. 

But logically, why should Anokhi trust Shaurya? Even as per Kanchan.. For her Anokhi felt betrayed.. Yet she comes to see Shaurya, she was stopped and kicked out... Think of her state of mind before pouring out your rants and blames.. 

Kanchan knew the reason of their fights earlier and Anokhi's insecurities from start only... Like Shaurya.. But unfortunately no one dealt with it.  don't think in any world what Anokhi did was out of place for any woman to do like Kanchan claimed. She clearly called out to Anokhi for leaving the grand engagement party.. Just my opinion, being a woman, if Kanchan can put herself in Anokhi's shoes, she should not outright put Anokhi on guilty trip.. 

Again, purely my perspective... And I respect those people who feels Kanchan has knocked some sense in Anokhi today 😛... 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Haan... But Nikki has no issues... Kyunki ITV ke heroines cannot speak up against family or honewala parivaar... 🤣 toh she will take all the blame chup chaap that Shaurya and his family keeps dashing.. But continue calling herself dheet! 👏

And I thought Anokhi will be different! 

she's no dheet😆 only dheet Giri she did was running away from marriage 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kanchan is well wisher for sure but i still doubt that she has it for Anokhi.. cause all her acts, words are just keeping Shaurya in mind and i get it.

Shaurya is her BIL and she wants him all happiness in life but the way she guilt trips Anokhi makes me angry. 

Why everytime its Anokhi should try to understand Shaurya  ? and that too on what basis ? What exactly she knows abt Shaurya other than "he loves her, he has issues with his own mom, he gets angry with his dad, and Kanchan bhabhi helps him, he confessed love and lands in Goa, where he plans a bday party for her which hets ruined by Devi ma and Anokhi was asked to wish Shaurya n shagun on engagement'

in this all narrative.. does anywhere Shaurya tells Anokhi why he loves her, how much he loves her, and why he behaves so reckless at times (makes her a milkshake😂)  and there are just so many whys.. not even once Shaurya Anokhi had those trust building activities that are done even in offices to make team bond together well to work professionally. bhai yaha to pyar mohabbat jindagi ka sawal hai. thoda to bonding hone do.. fir puchna ke Anokhi tum Shaurya Bhaiya pe bharosa kyu na karti to.

BUT.. a big but...

after seeing Kanchan's behaviour with her husband i kind of felt that she projects her own insecurities and wishes on Anokhi.

why ?

cause her own Husband doesn't have any affection towards her and seeing Shaurya being so desperately in love with Anokhi.. Kanchan must hav this feeling "yaar agar koi itna pyar mujhse kare to main to uske liye duniya jahan chhod ke aa jau. fir Anokhi kyu itna pareshan kar rahi hai shaurya bhaiya ko"

at same time she doesn't know how much ShaKhi have been bonded so far. How much they know about each other... so she lacks that backstory of their actual relationship and just on basis of what Shaurya feels and tells her she guides him but guilt trips Anokhi..

aur kahte hai na.. Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan.. to bas wahi hai yaha..

until Kanchan knows it all.. the big picture, the backstory and how much distant Shaurya and Anokhi are on deeper level despite physical closeness... i think this will keep on happening again n again...

hope anokhi gets back at her and clarify "aapke bhaiya doodh ke dhule nahi hai. main kis basis pe trust karu pahle ye batao"

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

she's no dheet😆 only dheet Giri she did was running away from marriage 

And tried climbing up through balcony today maybe? 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

And tried climbing up through balcony today maybe? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

par balcony se gir jari.. bechari nanhi munni chhoti si hai.. successfully chadh pati i wonder..