Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Tell me one thing.. Is it you who write Shiva’s dialogues or it was Shiva’s dialogue writer who wrote these for you... His dialogues man... I could literally hear his voice saying all that in my head, they were so like him and lit af...

It was so much fun to read. They have a crackling chemistry and are my sole reason for watching the show. You handled their awesome so well... Their banter was on point... 

Raavi getting concerned for Shiva is like dream come true... Hope we get to see our old Raavi back soon...

I’m not very frequent in this forum but I come here to read the stories now and then... And it was totally worth my time... I’d love to read on the pair from you...

Thank you for the pm Lee Min Ho..

PS : That chain tangling scene reminded me of a certain someone 😳

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Such a cute scene!! Loved it. I could picture the scenes. Beautifully done, Asfiya!! 🤗

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star

Soo sweet OS barfi. ❤️

Mujhe itna describe karni nahi aati but padhke bohot acha laga. 😆

@last line- 😆🤣🤣

It's ok laddu! I'm glad u liked it

Thanks🤗❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

This was so cute yaar. Just their chemistry and tashan. Raavi's care for Shiva and his smile. They have all my heart. 

I hope you write more ❤️

Love,

Abhi 🌼

Thank u so much Abhi🤗

Glad u liked it❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Loved this! There were so many ShiVi moments written so well! Hope we get to read some more ❤.

Thank u so much🤗❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

This is so cutee! ♥️ keep writing Asfiya!

I love Shiva and Raavi getting all comfy with each other!

Thank u my dear🤗❤️

Sorry I dont know ur name 😒

Edited by AppleOfEye - 3 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aww this was so cute!

Shiva worried for Raavi and she in turn worried for his wound was lovely ❤️

Chipkali ab shiva pe chipakne lagi hai 😆

Loved how her mood changed when he called her his wife.. their acceptance of each other is lovely to see  show mein toh bada lamba intezaar hai 🤣

Do keep writing!

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

Cute!! What a nice one shot. If only things had gone this way. I really enjoyed reading it and krish's line about shiva being able to read Raavi 

Thank you so much dear🤗❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Reserving post because I read this 10 minutes before class, lol, and you deserve more than, "This is ❤️"

What can I say? I loved it!

We had an "appearance" of our favorite chipkali (pretty much the mascot of our couple). Lol, Shiva would so do that in the future to mess with her. He knows her most vital weakness now! 😈

Raavi's hurt when Shiva became hurt with the hot tea was just ❤️, especially after seeing today's episode where she is laughing at his pain 😭. I can't wait to see her transition into this once she learns more about Shiva.

I also ❤️❤️❤️ how you had Raavi be completely aware during the scene where he folds the clothes and picks her up. The scene was so soft and gentle. It tugged all of my heart strings, and it was just too sad knowing Raavi doesn't know how caring her husband was, even after such a blowout occured in front of the entire family!

Even though she said "I hate you," in front of him, she knows deep inside she can NEVER hate him! --> This line was ❤️!

And omg, the fall on Shiva while he is shirtless (really, really, really want to see this on screen, but maybe I'm just being thirsty for some good ShiVi scenes)! My favorite aspect was how her mangalsutra became stuck with his pendant, really shows how much fate (and us fans) want them to be together!

The first aid scene was so cute! Maybe if Shiva gets hurt in the future, it won't be Gaumbi/Dhara doing first aid, but Raavi!

"Tu Shiva Ki Biwi Hai!" ❤️

What a beautiful comment❤️

Your comment has my ♥ 

I so wish to see some light hearted ShiVi scenes in the episode!🥺

Today Raavi's laughter made me sad too! I wish she can realise Shiva's pain soon & get out of her childhood fantasy🤪😆

Thank u so much for the appreciation 

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjurana2009

Amazing, Lovely ❤️❤️

👏👏

Thank u dear🤗❤️