Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Don't know why every time her topic turns into something related to Sushant. Woman didn't even do bare minimum and got 10 articles posted about that 24 hr insta story. Just annoyed how her irrelevant ass keeps popping up. If she is actually reaching out and helping then good on her! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

More power to her and everyone who is trying to help at this time of dire need.❤️👏👍🏼...every little thing counts......even a retweet might save someone's life..

IA Go Rhea 

Girl Power 🥳

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Didn’t finish by witch hunting ...

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

now I am not a Rhea fan or have any opinion on her but why are people trashing on her for doing something good ? One post or one hundred posts if it’s helpful to someone who needed that, then that’s what count right now 

we are in the middle of pandemic ffs 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

If they did Rhea will address them to vulture doing black marketing, better take another option with right medication

What if it is somone you personally know who is dying of Covid? Would you advise not to take the meds provided by someone Rhea recommended just to prove a point?

Trying to see how far the conviction goes.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Don't know why every time her topic turns into something related to Sushant. Woman didn't even do bare minimum and got 10 articles posted about that 24 hr insta story. Just annoyed how her irrelevant ass keeps popping up. If she is actually reaching out and helping then good on her! 

What’s bare minimum? Who will decide that? How do you know how much she did?

@Blue: It is ironic that you would say that. Aren’t you here on this thread and being so harsh using unparliamentary language against her because of that connection as well? May be you can begin with yourself by disassociating her with Sushant and thinking of her as someone more than her relationship with him and stop seeing every act of hers through this lens?

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

What if it is somone you personally know who is dying of Covid? Would you advise not to take the meds provided by someone Rhea recommended just to prove a point?

Trying to see how far the conviction goes.

Someone I know personally I would advice them some reputed resources as some much Black Marketing going on not a criminal like Rhea. 

Edited by -sim- - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

Someone I know personally I would advice them some reputed resources as some much Black Marketing going on not a criminal like Rhea. 

So no Rhea even if they will otherwise die. 👍🏼

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

So no Rhea even if they will otherwise die. 👍🏼

No why would they die their are actual help which are not made up for PR culture the real treatment who wont take advantage of their vulnerability and they will saved by them