Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

What’s bare minimum? Who will decide that? How do you know how much she did?

@Blue: It is ironic that you would say that. Aren’t you here on this thread and being so harsh using unparliamentary language against her because of that connection as well? May be you can begin with yourself by disassociating her with Sushant and thinking of her as someone more than her relationship with him and stop seeing every act of hers through this lens?

Please show me where did I use unparliamentary language here? Most of the time I even refrain from mentioning her and Sushant. Even in this topic I didn't bring the case and her role but just mentioned how her PR has been posting articles on every big news platform for one story she posted. There s absolutely no way that her PR isn't behind this because I can count at least 10 big media portals that published this story.

Maybe people are too blind with sympathy for her to see this but had it been any other celeb you would have seen similar comments. This is a Bollywood forum and isn't seeing every act with one lens is what we do here for each and every celeb? Also my comment was for people who are again bringing the case in this topic so you can stop with the preaching! 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Please show me where did I use unparliamentary language here? Most of the time I even refrain from mentioning her and Sushant. Even in this topic I didn't bring the case and her role but just mentioned how her PR has been posting articles on every big news platform for one story she posted. There s absolutely no way that her PR isn't behind this because I can count at least 10 big media portals that published this story.

Maybe people are too blind with sympathy for her to see this but had it been any other celeb you would have seen similar comments. This is a Bollywood forum and isn't seeing every act with one lens is what we do here for each and every celeb? Also my comment was for people who are again bringing the case in this topic so you can stop with the preaching! 

For instance, referring to someone’s presence as that person’s ‘ass’ ?

I was just pointing at your hypocrisy in wondering how SSR gets into every Rhea thread. *shrugs*

ninny thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

For instance, referring to someone’s presence as that person’s ‘ass’ ?

I was just pointing at your hypocrisy in wondering how SSR gets into every Rhea thread. *shrugs*

Hypocrisy would be when I would have brought him in her or her in his topics which I never do🙄

Also seriously using harmless slang language is offensive?! I even refer to myself as ass lol. How do you even survive real world? 

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So sweet of her...she been through a bad phrase of life and still she has her humanity...after countless bashing and trolling... people spreading fake news and lies about her...she is a strong lady 

Posted: 2 years ago

Why are you like this?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Why are you like this?

Because Rhea does black magic 😆

Originally posted by: -sim-

It was Rhea who claimed that she was SSR caretaker and as she couldn't took good care she said Sorry Babu to his dead body, 

Yes Rhea was SSR ex as he kicked her out from his house at 8th June but it was she who keeps on saying I loved him I loved him.

And what reported??? Till court doesn't approved the charge sheet all this reports are Rhea PR

hahaha no

ninny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Why are you like this?

Why are you stalking me🙄