Rhea Chakraborty offers help amid COVID-19 crisis

Posted: 2 years ago

More power to her and everyone who is trying to help at this time of dire need.❤️👏👍🏼...every little thing counts......even a retweet might save someone's life..

She posted like one story about it a day before yesterday and since then has done /shared nothing and now it's a news lol her PR has been trying too hard. Bas bol dene se kuch nahi hota especially when the motive of that is to make yourself look better🙄

Bhumi has been tirelessly sharing the leads on her SM and directly interacting with people to get them help but I don't see her PR promoting her using this. 

Originally posted by ninny

She posted like one story about it a day before yesterday and since then has done /shared nothing and now it's a news lol her PR has been trying too hard. Bas bol dene se kuch nahi hota especially when the motive of that is to make yourself look better🙄

Bhumi has been tirelessly sharing the leads on her SM and directly interacting with people to get them help but I don't see her PR promoting her using this. 

She has opened her DMs. How do you know she isn't helping many people reaching out to her for help?

Put your hate for aside and be objective for once.

Also considering you are screaming PR PR, I didn't see you doing that when Sushant Singh was getting coverage for his deeds online.

Every help matters, small or big doesn’t matter! Kudos to her and everyone else who is using their SM in a productive manner at this hour of need.👏

Any help, even offered just once or twice, will make a difference. If it saves even one life, it doesn't matter whether for PR or not. 

Originally posted by ninny

Seriously? was that even necessary?

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

She has opened her DMs. How do you know she isn't helping many people reaching out to her for help?

Put your hate for aside and be objective for once.

Also considering you are screaming PR PR, I didn't see you doing that when Sushant Singh was getting coverage for his deeds online.

Wasn't even hating on her or using harsh language, just pointing out how she posts one story and there are plethora of articles on it. Bollywood hungama, Filmfare( lol even them) Dna, hindustan times all the big news portals are posting about it. I don't see any such special articles for influencers who have been helping since over a week. Also how do you know she is doing anything? Just because she posted a story "dm me guys"?