Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

There are many other ways to help besides money right now. Infact money is not even an issue. Contacts for beds, vaccine, oxygen are what is needed here right now 

If she is able to link up even one person, then it will be worth it 

I dont think these people going on and on about SSR and his innocence have any idea how bad it is right now in India. So just let them be and we do what we can to help all those souls in trouble.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

There are many other ways to help besides money right now. Infact money is not even an issue. Contacts for beds, vaccine, oxygen are what is needed here right now 

If she is able to link up even one person, then it will be worth it 

Yes and she will link up that one person to black marketer 

simrata thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

It has been reported he was already involved in drugs even before rhea came to the picture. If an adult person consciously take drugs it his own choice, cant blame anyone else.   Media just needed a villain to district public from real issues such as covid,unemployment,  gdp etc.

Oh sushant was poor. The guy with so much money was poor. And by the way,  himachel pradesh is trying leagalise cannabis, in that case even our government  is trying to become a drug peddler right??

Rhea was not his cakertaker, she was his ex girlfriend.  At least she is trying to help instead of being an arrogant snob.

It was Rhea who claimed that she was SSR caretaker and as she couldn't took good care she said Sorry Babu to his dead body, 

Yes Rhea was SSR ex as he kicked her out from his house at 8th June but it was she who keeps on saying I loved him I loved him.

And what reported??? Till court doesn't approved the charge sheet all this reports are Rhea PR

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

It was Rhea who claimed that she was SSR caretaker and as she couldn't took good care she said Sorry Babu to his dead body, 

Yes Rhea was SSR ex as he kicked her out from his house at 8th June but it was she who keeps on saying I loved him I loved him.

And what reported??? Till court doesn't approved the charge sheet all this reports are Rhea PR

Hey Bhagwan.. I  can hear republic tv from your comment. Sorry babu and sh*t.. 

@bold -  you said in your first comment that she left a depressed sushant, now you’re saying he kicked her out! You’re contradicting yourself... anyway, I don’t see any point in this conversation. So say whatever you like(with or without logic). I’m out.

Stay safe. 

Edited by YehRashiThi - 3 years ago
rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your post is bang on 👏👏👏

@bold -  you said in your first comment that she left a depressed sushant, now you’re saying he kicked her out! You’re contradicting yourself... anyway, I don’t see any point in this conversation. So say whatever you like(with or without logic). I’m out.

Stay safe. 

simrata thumbnail

Stay safe. 

I said about Rhea not picking up SSR call when she was the caretaker but dosen't care about depression patient and its Rhea's msg doesn't have logic why would any covid-19 patient contact her for drugs?????

I hope you are out from supporting drug peddler, and yeah stay safe for help select right person like Sonu Sood, not this Rhea,,,,, this all is just fake PR

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I said about Rhea not picking up SSR call when she was the caretaker but dosen't care about depression patient and its Rhea's msg doesn't have logic why would any covid-19 patient contact her for drugs?????

I hope you are out from supporting drug peddler, and yeah stay safe for help select right person like Sonu Sood, not this Rhea,,,,, this all is just fake PR

Let me see if I get this right. A covid + patient who is dying shouldn't take help from Rhea?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One would think people would wise up at least now after being taken for a royal ride by the government and its bots for a full term distracting them from the actual problems on hand so that they won’t demand any answers or solutions. Its this kind of foolishness, ignorance and vulnerability which has lead the country to it’s current state of affairs.  

“Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve” — George Bernard Shaw

Tinder thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You mean this sonu sold sorry I mean sood 

https://youtu.be/s_MSRoMrC1Y

simrata thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Let me see if I get this right. A covid + patient who is dying shouldn't take help from Rhea?

If they did Rhea will address them to vulture doing black marketing, better take another option with right medication

Edited by -sim- - 3 years ago