Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Sorry for distressing you dear😆

But I have these episodes where I get into this sadistic zone... I'll definitely write a fluffy one in order to make up for it👍🏼

Will be waiting to read the fluufy one😋❤🙌🏻

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKian

WOW!!!! What a brilliant piece of writing 👏 

I was waiting to read some angsty stories on raghvi and now finally got it that too from you Raghav screams angst to me...and I'm happy that you wrote on it.❤️

This reminds me of the cage scene where pallu was trapped with him in it and many of us took it as a symbolism how he'll trap her in his love but it was also him who freed her from that case .I see that scene being played out in this OS❤️ I really hope we get to see this on the show as well.

Eagerly waiting to read more angst filled raghvi/raghav stories from you ❤️

SRKian... was waiting for your comment... I mean I always wait for it..

Glad you liked it... The cage was symbolic and we’ll have to wait in order to see who’ll cage and who’ll get caged (It doesn’t matter to me as far as they both are together in there)...

I’ll try to write more... I hope forumwasis don’t throw me out of here for being so sadistic...😆

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My throat's clogged with unshed tears💔. With the way things'll go in the serial, I know this is a high probability. This is a heart-wrenching angst-filled  piece & Kudos to you for writiing it.in such a brilliant FABULOUS way!!!👏

Reading all your earlier works, I had a sudden idea which I think you might be able to justice to. It's definitely open for all writers who may want to incorporate it.

The concept - Raghav has come to know now for days that Pallavi knows he's somehow related to her husband Mandar's death. So when it finally gets too much into his head he says -  Something along the lines of 'How can I trust a woman who lies to me everyday & yet lays down on my bed beside me every night to satiate my soul? How can I trust a woman who is/might be out for revenge of her former lover while she states she has only my name in her heart? - An angst filled Part from both their povs..

Edited by SONIA441 - 3 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I LOVED this!  Angst is my absolute favorite so I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. For some sadistic reason, I loved that Pallavi's desperate confession didn't move Raghav and he still walked out. 🤣

And Pallavi's realization of how much she had tortured him was accurately done.

"Had she loved him she wouldn’t have damaged his spirit like this. Had she loved him she wouldn’t have hold onto his mistakes so stubbornly. Had she loved him she wouldn’t have thrusted them both into battles that left them emotionally exhausted.

If the proclamation of her love or even begging on her knees could’ve made him stay, she knew, she’d have done it in a heartbeat. But the remote, withdrawn look in his eyes told her that he’s already left. Nothing of them was left to save."

Raghav and Pallavi are both broken in different ways, but sometimes I feel more for Raghav because while she has her 'family' around, he doesn't. Add to it, the guilt of living with the thought that he was somewhere responsible for the deaths of his father and brother is heart wrenching. And if that wasn't enough, his remaining family doesn't let a day go by without reminding of this painful fact and hurting him so much more each day. His wounds are raw and not being allowed to heal and given his dynamics with Pallavi right now, their relationship would be nothing but toxic, just like you've portrayed here. He needs a partner who would help him heal and not push him further down into that abyss of despair and hopelessness. 

PS — I've been toying with the idea of writing something on Pallavi for a while but just being busy + lazy so haven't gotten around to it. 😆

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

My throat's clogged with unshed tears💔. With the way things'll go in the serial, I know this is a high probability. This is a heart-wrenching angst-filled  piece & Kudos to you for writiing it.in such a brilliant FABULOUS way!!!👏

Reading all your earlier works, I had a sudden idea which I think you might be able to justice to. It's definitely open for all writers who may want to incorporate it.

The concept - Raghav has come to know now for days that Pallavi knows he's somehow related to her husband Mandar's death. So when it finally gets too much into his head he says -  Something along the lines of 'How can I trust a woman who lies to me everyday & yet lays down on my bed beside me every night to satiate my soul? How can I trust a woman who is/might be out for revenge of her former lover while she states she has only my name in her heart? - An angst filled Part from both their povs..

You are always so generous with your words... Always dropping compliments that makes me want to immediately pen down another one... So a big thank you...

Well... I feel really honoured that you felt that I'll be able to do justice with it... But It might take me sometime and you'll have to help me with more beautiful dialogues like the one you wrote above...

Will pm you about more...

Edited by __VIHU - 3 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

I LOVED this!  Angst is my absolute favorite so I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. For some sadistic reason, I loved that Pallavi's desperate confession didn't move Raghav and he still walked out. 🤣

And Pallavi's realization of how much she had tortured him was accurately done.

"Had she loved him she wouldn’t have damaged his spirit like this. Had she loved him she wouldn’t have hold onto his mistakes so stubbornly. Had she loved him she wouldn’t have thrusted them both into battles that left them emotionally exhausted.

If the proclamation of her love or even begging on her knees could’ve made him stay, she knew, she’d have done it in a heartbeat. But the remote, withdrawn look in his eyes told her that he’s already left. Nothing of them was left to save."

Raghav and Pallavi are both broken in different ways, but sometimes I feel more for Raghav because while she has her 'family' around, he doesn't. Add to it, the guilt of living with the thought that he was somewhere responsible for the deaths of his father and brother is heart wrenching. And if that wasn't enough, his remaining family doesn't let a day go by without reminding of this painful fact and hurting him so much more each day. His wounds are raw and not being allowed to heal and given his dynamics with Pallavi right now, their relationship would be nothing but toxic, just like you've portrayed here. He needs a partner who would help him heal and not push him further down into that abyss of despair and hopelessness. 

PS — I've been toying with the idea of writing something on Pallavi for a while but just being busy + lazy so haven't gotten around to it. 😆

Sarcy... Do you know that you always manage to drop the longest comment and I can't express in words the joy your praises provide... Thank you so much dear🤗

You are not the only one who feels more for Raghav... We are in this together I'll have a rude and flawed Raghav over any other oh so good tv hero anyday... 

Though initially we'll have to tolerate Pallavi's impulsive hatred for him but I'm sure they won't turn toxic..

About PS : Do write what you have in mind... We all feel lazy before starting.... Then it all goes with the flow... Pm me if you want an assistant... I'd be more than happy to help... Please feel free to let me know...🤗

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: __VIHU

You are always so generous with your words... Always dropping compliments that makes me want to immediately pen down another one... So a big thank you...

Well... I feel really honoured that you felt that I'll be able to do justice with it... But It might take me sometime and you'll have to help me with more beautiful dialogues like the one you wrote above...

Will pm you about more...

Me 😲, Dialogues - That would be the biggest compliment someone has paid me in a while☺️. Sure, please take your time &  reach out to me. Ohh! And I have been also adamant of the fact that I don't want a whitewashed Raghav. I want a flawed character, that can help me read all the Dark FFs that I can imagine of them. I'll try my best to help imagine the scenario 🤗....till then I'll go back to the daze I felt when I read your response

Edited by SONIA441 - 3 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Oh god 😭 Why would you write this, it's heartbreaking 💔💔 I never ever want to see Raghav Rao so broken like this, it's absolutely crushing 😭💔 A scene like this on the show would positively kill me.

Beautifully written though! ❤️❤️

Edited by Bee222 - 3 years ago
xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This piece is beautiful and heart-rending.❤️

Raghav the steel man who longes for forgiveness for once from his loved ones, has been subjected to hammer of reminders of his deeds so constantly that it drags him to the theshold of breakdown. This so real. No one is strong for ever. You depicted it all so precisely. You indeed bring out different faces of Raghav.👏

Keep writing👍🏼.

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Oh god 😭 Why would you write this, it's heartbreaking 💔💔 I never ever want to see Raghav Rao so broken like this, it's absolutely crushing 😭💔 A scene like this on the show would positively kill me.

Beautifully written though! ❤️❤️

Oh dear... I think I have managed to distress all my readers but that speak volumes about how much we all love this man... And want him to have a happy ending no matter what...

Even if something like this happens in the show... We know it ain't ending just a phase...

Thank you for the support dear...❤️