Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic! This was like a sucker punch. Heart breaking and gut wrenching! You've portrayed the despair and the angst so well...I wish we saw something similar on screen! Raghav's constant attempts to gain forgiveness from those he loved would have been such a great theme to explore.

Absolutely wonderful! Main fida hogayi! Loveeeed it.

Shall be looking forward to more.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Awesome!! Truly very well written!! 👏👍🏼

He might need an escape after all the madness, and she would want him to wait smiley33

The worth of the moment is only understood when you are at the verge of losing everything. 

Wish this happens on the show, it fits perfectly with the characterisations and plot! 👍🏼

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

Beautiful, heartbreaking, everything that I would love to see on the show and I know our leads would kill it (and us in the process). 

Thanks so much for this. ❤️

Those two have such crackling chemistry that they can rock every scene from heartbreaking to hilarious bickering...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it❤️

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: K_keechu

I feel like somebody put a stone on my heart after reading this. My throat is tight. 

Beautiful piece of writing! 👏 and I always prefer the emotional ones than the romantic ones.

Like i have said in one of the thread on the forum, these two characters have so much in them to play with, so much scope for growing and I would love to see this sort of agony in them.  

I hope we get something like this to watch. 

Thanks for doing this. 

Good to know that you enjoy emotionally charged things because I'm a sucker for them... high five...

We'll surely get lots of angsty drama post marriage...

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

You almost made me cry!! 

Don't do this🤧🤧🤧🤧

They deserve a happy ending❤❤❤

Though keep writing 😍

Sorry for distressing you dear😆

But I have these episodes where I get into this sadistic zone... I'll definitely write a fluffy one in order to make up for it👍🏼

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

I shouldn't have read this....this is heartbreakingly painful...I wish to never see such a scene on the show...but they will obviously show it breaking my heart..i wish you write something in next part where it says it is all dream..

Raghvi deserve a happy ending with Amma, Kirti, Farhad and Harish after all the MU they have been through

This piece is really good, but it shattered the image of soon to be happy Raghvi in my mind which was created in my mind.

Can't wait for more

But I'm so glad that you read this and dropped such a detailed comment... 

But, you see, you only miss the sun when it starts to snow, so let's just brace ourselves for some angst and then all the butterflies will follow...🥳

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: gata

Heartbreaking , cant imagine the vey strong RR as a a broken man , plz let her get him back and give him the happiness he desperately needs 

Oh you just wait gurl... that man is going to be a hot mess once he falls hard... 

I've not given much thought about writing a second part... but let's see... looks like I've distressed you people... 

Gotta make it up to you somehow ❤️

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Noooooooooooo😭😭 

This is heart wrenching 😭😭😭😭

I'll write a happy one next time...🤗

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Vihuliiiiii.....what have you done dear?

I am crying now.😭

Raghav's pain is unbearable and so is Pallavi's....oh how painful it is.....And You actually managed to capture every bit of it so well.😭

Mihu (I'm going to call you this... Your name's lovely though but I know I'll end up making a cake of myself everytime I misspell it)

Apologies for the distress I caused but It was just a subtle warning to Pallavi to treat my boy right... As the marriage is approaching I'm getting emotional like a mother at her daughter's wedding😭

Ab apna Raghav paraya hone wala hai.. I just hope he's in good hands...

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

This is painful 😭

I want a happy ending for them!!

Happy ending is a certainty for them dear... I was just writing about the ups and downs...🤗