Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my, so heart wrenching  This was such a beautifully penned OS on Raghav’s absolute defeat. Is there a part before this that I am missing? Or have you taken the lecture didi Pallavi of the show, who would probably keep berating and misunderstanding her husband? 

RR at his core is a tortured wonderful soul who is capable of much love ❤️ Reading this piece after the happy ending you gave us makes it pinch lesser that he was left so broken and without love. 

Beautifully written angst and concept 🤗 We may yet end up getting this in the show after their wedding. 

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Oh my, so heart wrenching  This was such a beautifully penned OS on Raghav’s absolute defeat. Is there a part before this that I am missing? Or have you taken the lecture didi Pallavi of the show, who would probably keep berating and misunderstanding her husband? 

RR at his core is a tortured wonderful soul who is capable of much love ❤️ Reading this piece after the happy ending you gave us makes it pinch lesser that he was left so broken and without love. 

Beautifully written angst and concept 🤗 We may yet end up getting this in the show after their wedding. 

I’m so glad you read it...

If I were to be honest though I love all my work (yes, I’m a shameless narcissist) but this one is my favourite amongst my works on this forum...

If you failed to notice it was titled Raghav OS not Raghvi... That boy is after my own heart though he has it already ❤️...

BlackWitch thumbnail

Oh, I didn’t notice that this is a Raghav OS. That’s lovely. Feels like justice after all that poor boy has suffered due to neglect and misunderstandings ❤️ Very sensitively written by you. I love SKR as RR  The role was made for him. 

Awww, all of us are narcissistic about our stories 😆 My favourite would be Letter to Satan. I loved the whole concept and flow of the letter 👌 

Originally posted by: __VIHU

I’m so glad you read it...

If I were to be honest though I love all my work (yes, I’m a shameless narcissist) but this one is my favourite amongst my works on this forum...

If you failed to notice it was titled Raghav OS not Raghvi... That boy is after my own heart though he has it already ❤️...