Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: xerxes12

This piece is beautiful and heart-rending.❤️

Raghav the steel man who longes for forgiveness for once from his loved ones, has been subjected to hammer of reminders of his deeds so constantly that it drags him to the theshold of breakdown. This so real. No one is strong for ever. You depicted it all so precisely. You indeed bring out different faces of Raghav.👏

Keep writing👍🏼.

Self preservation comes first... Won't hold it against Raghav if he decides to walk out at some point if he pushed too far... Not forever though... I love my Raghvi...

Thank you for the support dear... ❤️

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Oh dear... I think I have managed to distress all my readers but that speak volumes about how much we all love this man... And want him to have a happy ending no matter what...

Even if something like this happens in the show... We know it ain't ending just a phase...

Thank you for the support dear...❤️

Absolutely, it's been a while since I've loved an ITV character so wholly from my heart. Raghav Rao is someone I can get upset with, disappointed with, frustrated with... but never someone I will stop rooting for 😍❤️ Such a vulnerable, multilayered, beautifully crafted character ❤️

Love the fics you write... Keep them coming! 🤗

(and you better write a happier piece quickly, to make up for the mass heartbreak caused by this one 😉)

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

heart wrenching OS! 

sad seeing a shattered Raghav

can understand why he left.....

will he ever get forgiveness and happiness? 

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful writing... hurt me reading... will Raghav come back?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Compared to your story it was an amateur attempt but I'm so glad you liked it... 

I'm a sadistic sucker for angsty scenes between them... That time when Raghav cried lying on floor...💔 I still can't get over it and looking forward to watch something like that...

The USP of this show is and will always be those difficult scenes because the backstory is so complex and tragic. I really hope the CVs can capitalize on it ... It's time to stir real emotions in audiences that wring your heart out because the superficial 'drama' is common in most show. There is just massive potential here for a lot to happen and I can't wait to see it being explore.

Once again, Vihu, I really loved your OS because it is actually possible that such a thing would happen. Question is, would the writers have the guts to show a separation based on one of the leads no longer being able to take the pain even after 'being' with their love as opposed to some other banal, contrived reason for a separation?

inlieu thumbnail

Self preservation comes first... Won't hold it against Raghav if he decides to walk out at some point if he pushed too far... Not forever though... I love my Raghvi...

Thank you for the support dear... ❤️

And Raghav has a strong sense of it so it would make complete sense if he did this. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Absolutely, it's been a while since I've loved an ITV character so wholly from my heart. Raghav Rao is someone I can get upset with, disappointed with, frustrated with... but never someone I will stop rooting for 😍❤️ Such a vulnerable, multilayered, beautifully crafted character ❤️

I concur. I gave him and everything about him my heart at the end of episode 1 already. That's never happened to me before. ❤️

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

heart wrenching OS! 

sad seeing a shattered Raghav

can understand why he left.....

will he ever get forgiveness and happiness? 

Of course he’ll get all the happiness in the world along with his SKD...

Thank you for the support dear...

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Beautiful writing... hurt me reading... will Raghav come back?

Sure... why not? And if it isn’t happy it ain’t an ending bro...😎

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

The USP of this show is and will always be those difficult scenes because the backstory is so complex and tragic. I really hope the CVs can capitalize on it ... It's time to stir real emotions in audiences that wring your heart out because the superficial 'drama' is common in most show. There is just massive potential here for a lot to happen and I can't wait to see it being explore.

Once again, Vihu, I really loved your OS because it is actually possible that such a thing would happen. Question is, would the writers have the guts to show a separation based on one of the leads no longer being able to take the pain even after 'being' with their love as opposed to some other banal, contrived reason for a separation?

@bood... Exactly my point... If your leads have a potential why not explore that... instead of serving the same stale recipe... 

I don’t know if writers would zero their focus on internal conflicts instead of bombarding them with misunderstandings and cringe villains... I really hope this is happening just to push them into a marriage and the writing will undergo progressive changes...

Thank you for liking and appreciating this story...🤗