Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Mihu (I'm going to call you this... Your name's lovely though but I know I'll end up making a cake of myself everytime I misspell it)

Apologies for the distress I caused but It was just a subtle warning to Pallavi to treat my boy right... As the marriage is approaching I'm getting emotional like a mother at her daughter's wedding😭

Ab apna Raghav paraya hone wala hai.. I just hope he's in good hands...

Oh you can call me anything you want. πŸ€— and I don't mind the distress....I just felt the pain Raghav is going through

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bones123

Fantastic! This was like a sucker punch. Heart breaking and gut wrenching! You've portrayed the despair and the angst so well...I wish we saw something similar on screen! Raghav's constant attempts to gain forgiveness from those he loved would have been such a great theme to explore.

Absolutely wonderful! Main fida hogayi! Loveeeed it.

Shall be looking forward to more.

Compared to your story it was an amateur attempt but I'm so glad you liked it... 

I'm a sadistic sucker for angsty scenes between them... That time when Raghav cried lying on floor...πŸ’” I still can't get over it and looking forward to watch something like that...

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Awesome!! Truly very well written!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

He might need an escape after all the madness, and she would want him to wait smiley33

The worth of the moment is only understood when you are at the verge of losing everything. 

Wish this happens on the show, it fits perfectly with the characterisations and plot! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for appreciating it dear...

@bold... So true...

Your signature.... It is so coolπŸ‘πŸΌ

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good to know that you enjoy emotionally charged things because I'm a sucker for them... high five...

We'll surely get lots of angsty drama post marriage...

High five... πŸ˜†

I really hope so, praying that the CVS don't butcher these characters! 

I love reading emotional one shots when I'm low.  πŸ˜”

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: K_keechu

High five... πŸ˜†

I really hope so, praying that the CVS don't butcher these characters! 

I love reading emotional one shots when I'm low.  πŸ˜”

Never thought about it before but now since you pointed it out... I think I ,too, enjoy angsty read as much as fluffy romance..

bones123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Compared to your story it was an amateur attempt but I'm so glad you liked it... 

I'm a sadistic sucker for angsty scenes between them... That time when Raghav cried lying on floor...πŸ’” I still can't get over it and looking forward to watch something like that...

To this u want to say Kuch Bhi! This is far superior than my meandering attempt with way too many ellipsis and poorly structured grammar! However we are in a mutual admiration society so we can both say woohoo acha Likha!

Dittttto on angst! I'm all for the male leads actually showing emotional and vulnerability and saying it's okay to cry. (minus any ghaseetna, borderline female violence. I've reached the stage in life where I know not to romanticise that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).

Going to read your other stories now and spam with comments. 

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones123

To this u want to say Kuch Bhi! This is far superior than my meandering attempt with way too many ellipsis and poorly structured grammar! However we are in a mutual admiration society so we can both say woohoo acha Likha!

Dittttto on angst! I'm all for the male leads actually showing emotional and vulnerability and saying it's okay to cry. (minus any ghaseetna, borderline female violence. I've reached the stage in life where I know not to romanticise that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).

Going to read your other stories now and spam with comments. 

You're such an interesting person... I enjoy every word coming from you... Whether it is your story or those witty introductory lines... 

I'd like this mutual appreciation to go a long way...πŸ€—

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'll write a happy one next time...πŸ€—

Promise??? 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

WOW!!!! What a brilliant piece of writing πŸ‘ 

I was waiting to read some angsty stories on raghvi and now finally got it that too from you Raghav screams angst to me...and I'm happy that you wrote on it.❀️

This reminds me of the cage scene where pallu was trapped with him in it and many of us took it as a symbolism how he'll trap her in his love but it was also him who freed her from that case .I see that scene being played out in this OS❀️ I really hope we get to see this on the show as well.

Eagerly waiting to read more angst filled raghvi/raghav stories from you β€οΈ

__VIHU thumbnail

Promises are meant to be broken my love...πŸ˜†

I’ll try...❀️