Cutting Singing for Drama in Episodes

Posted: 3 years ago

This thing which Indian Idol editing team OR Sony TV, whoever is doing, so so wrong! This is supposed to be a singing relaity show right, so please can you guys show the ENTIRE performances of the contestants? Like showing all the songs and all the portions of their singing in a given episode, instead of showing 3 songs for one contestant and 1 song for others OR chucking off good portion of songs during telecast, from whatever a contestant is singing.

How in the world is the public supposed to vote properly based on this kind of butchered and highly biased telecast of selected section of songs😑? Sony TV has needs to keeping the singing quotient consistent for all contestants. If you want to chuck out songs or song portions, do it FOR ALL contestants!

They sacrifice the singing portions for all that utter nonsensical and completely worthless and useless drama they make the guests and contestants and judges to do 😑! Ridiculous.

I see these UNCUT videos on YouTube and am getting so angry that they CUT OUT sometimes very significant portions of the contestant's performance in a given episode. I have not seen this happening in any other singing reality show before, not that I watch many. But this is absolutely CRAZY and outright UNFAIR! 

Exactly...they work hard for their performances for whole week and audiance doesn't get to listen their complete performance ,😀

This is so unfair to the contestants

This channel waste so much of time in ott drama and doesn't have time for what this show is made 

Don't give them so many songs then..give single song and show complete performance 

In 75 mins they can't show complete performance of 4 or 5 contestants is really unacceptable 😠

And contestants like danish, Ashish performing 3-4 times and singing 6-7 songs. 

Some other contestants singing only two songs and even then one song not shown on TV.

Stop this nonsense!!

Do they edit the performance on Liv as well ?

I saw yesterday's episode on the website and it did not seem cut instead of the ending which was abrupt and they edited the medley tribute.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Do they edit the performance on Liv as well ?

I saw yesterday's episode on the website and it did not seem cut instead of the ending which was abrupt and they edited the medley tribute.

Yes they edited Ashish and Arunita's performance...there was one more song Tujhko pukare mere geet re 

Also they haven't uploaded that uncut performance yet on sony liv... usually they upload all uncut performances once the episode ends on television 

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago

I watched on TV and tribute edited, and as I've said before over here they never ever show best performer of the day, highest voter etc

why they don't edit Neha's ott drama???

to be honest I'm not trusting them in audience votes.  They will somehow save their favourites

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Yes they edited Ashish and Arunita's performance...there was one more song Tujhko pukare mere geet re 

Also they haven't uploaded that uncut performance yet on sony liv... usually they upload all uncut performances once the episode ends on television 

Why'd they do that? The entire point of a streaming service is to watch uncut and uncensored episodes and content. And when u buy the extra services u expect to get better options compared to TV.

Why'd they do that? The entire point of a streaming service is to watch uncut and uncensored episodes and content. And when u buy the extra services u expect to get better options compared to TV.

Exactly... And you know what all other uncut performances are uploaded

Only Ashish Arunita uncut duet performance is not uploaded which includes 2nd song 

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Exactly... And you know what all other uncut performances are uploaded

Only Ashish Arunita uncut duet performance is not uploaded which includes 2nd song 

If that's the scene with Sony and SonyLIV they might release it by tonight or tomorrow...but honestly this shit makes no sense πŸ˜† 

If that's the scene with Sony and SonyLIV they might release it by tonight or tomorrow...but honestly this shit makes no sense πŸ˜† 

Usually they upload all the uncut performances right after the episode ends on television