Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

Haan yaar, woh toh hai

Thank you. Will continue with Sai's soon.

Will Love to read it... Thanks in advance 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

It's very nice, you showed virat emotions very nicely and beautifully... It's going to be heartbreaking and your os is trail for that 

Thank you. Hmm yeah 😣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What a beautiful OS. 🥺 

What I love the most about your writing is the dialogues. 👏 Loved everything Virat said to himself. Could feel his pain. 😭 The way he touched her sarees and looked at the chudyaan. 😔 The guy is missing him so much. Loved how he wanted to be the most important person in her life, even more than her Aaba. ❤️ And Sai who couldn't leave everything behind her. She kept a part of him with her. 

Beautiful writing. 👏

Wow, you have given such detailed comments. Thank you 😊

About the dialogues, I don't know why I am not able to stop myself adding them. Sometimes, especially while expressing emotions, I feel it more natural when it is showed as how they would speak. I am trying not to do it, but I am not able to. 

Yeah about him wanting to be an important person in her life, he wants that isn't it? I could always see him yearning for her love. 

The Sai part, I just removed it when a friend felt that it could be part of another OS. It is true, let ir be Virat's emotions alone in this 😊.

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me dear🤗

Its soo beautiful

Every word every line touch my heart😭

Its like i can feel the pain of Virat😭

But its important atleast Virat realise how much he loves Sai.

"Agar pata hota toh mein sach mein tumhe hathkadi pehna deta iss choodiyon ke badle mein. Kam se kam aaj tum mere saath toh hoti" this line is so so beautiful❤

❤❤❤

laksh thumbnail

"Thank you for tagging me.

Pleasure, I remember you asking in one of the discussions, but wasn't sure if you would be interested in OS too, but anyway tagged you.

I ❤️ it - you have written it so well and it is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you ❤

All those lovely memories for Virat. I was glad that Sai left half her bangles and took the others with her.

Please do write some more 🥰

Sure 😊

Virat is not going to know what has hit him...hope to see some great scenes from two fantastic actors...

Oh yeah, waiting to watch that phase 😊

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Nikal diya 😆. Thanks a lot for your honest feedback ❤❤. 

thanks for not taking any offence.❤️❤️❤️

fatssrilanka thumbnail

A very heart touching OS. The seperation will be heartbreaking for all of us. But, whatever happens, happens for good. Hope after this seperation we will get some beautiful SaiRat moments. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Finally! Aisa lagta hai mitra ki tumne Virat ka dil kholkar rakh diya hai hamare saamne. All those feelings that can be seen in his eyes but he never dares to voice. You just captured them and made them fly out of the window for the whole world to see. My God! It felt as if not Virat but his heart was speaking. and the last part. I was so glad because you did not let his feelings get broken. And you might call me mad 😆but I was so engorssed in virat's emotions that I wanted it to be specifically about him. I did not want Sai's pain to overshadow and undermine his pain and his feelings. So thank you.

It was perfect❤️ I truly truly loved it.

Thank you my friend. Your comments, it is amazing how you have expressed what you felt while reading it. I am glad I could bring out Virat's emotions. 

You are not the only one, another friend pointed it out to me and I have removed Sai's part. 

I am very happy to see that you could see that his feelings are not broken. How did you get it? I think I know. 

Thanks for the comments ❤❤😊.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

A very heart touching OS. The seperation will be heartbreaking for all of us. But, whatever happens, happens for good. Hope after this seperation we will get some beautiful SaiRat moments. 

Thank you 😊.

Oh yeah, I am waiting too, I read your comments in a discussion, will reply to it shortly. Was an interesting topic 😆❤. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

thanks for not taking any offence.❤️❤️❤️

Come on, I would love to hear such comments ❤. Aur hum toh kya kuch nahi discuss karte 😂😂. Would help when I write in future too. I was doubtful when I added it.