Users

Frequent Posters

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=laksh]

Hope you guys like it. 

Thank you for tagging me.

I ❤️ it - you have written it so well and it is absolutely beautiful.

All those lovely memories for Virat. I was glad that Sai left half her bangles and took the others with her.

Please do write some more 🥰

Virat is not going to know what has hit him...hope to see some great scenes from two fantastic actors...

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally! Aisa lagta hai mitra ki tumne Virat ka dil kholkar rakh diya hai hamare saamne. All those feelings that can be seen in his eyes but he never dares to voice. You just captured them and made them fly out of the window for the whole world to see. My God! It felt as if not Virat but his heart was speaking. and the last part. I was so glad because you did not let his feelings get broken. And you might call me mad 😆but I was so engorssed in virat's emotions that I wanted it to be specifically about him. I did not want Sai's pain to overshadow and undermine his pain and his feelings. So thank you.

It was perfect❤️ I truly truly loved it.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Okay ,it was awesome. Have to say this,you are super talented in emotional matters.

(Baaki baad mein lamba comment dungi,have to rush a bit )❤💕

Loved it, see you in a while 🤗

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderfully expressed Virat’s state of mind & Sai’s too! Made me teary 🥲

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Beautifully penned down. Totally Loved to read it 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's heart-wrenching to see them like this. But it was beaytiful. Great👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It’s really really nice, man it’s seems we are preparing ourself for separation. It goons hurt us. Seems with them we all gonna cry, this colourfull week will be our reason also until they are together. 💕💕

raji02 thumbnail

loved it lakshmi. could feel virat’s pain. i wish you had put down sai’s pain in an another os. it somehow felt distracting. his dialogue about how he is selfish and how he wanted sai to be selfish and think only about her and him and no one else was so well put down. ❤️❤️❤️

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

loved it lakshmi. could feel virat’s pain. i wish you had put down sai’s pain in an another os. it somehow felt distracting. his dialogue about how he is selfish and how he wanted sai to be selfish and think only about her and him and no one else was so well put down. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank dear, abhi nikal doon? I just wanted to show that she also wanted the same, but may be I need not have added it. 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

Nikal diya 😆. Thanks a lot for your honest feedback ❤❤.