Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonu Nigam recorded a new song for Subhash Ghai next

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

May be a Twitter screenshot of ‎3 people and ‎text that says "‎subhashghai1 Liked by sonunigamofficial and 1,176 others Comments subhashghai1 My heartfelt thanks congratulations my dear friend #SONU sonunigamofficial for such singing song under production marvel- produced association @zeestudiosofficial. What song Wow Bless SONU Edited sonunigamofficial always an honour Sir.... And pleasure. View reply florasaini Yahooooooo 000 8h 2likes Reply big big fan shrutirajputjamwal| ofyours since movies hada different aroma,you wereo real tot touch רur that Add comment.... Post‎"‎‎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought you said he boycott music and retired?😆

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I thought you said he boycott music and retired?😆

now these makers had to make him sing because there are some special songs which need skills and

cant be sung by singhs or kakkars 😃

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

now these makers had to make him sing because there are some special songs which need skills and

Oh okay, I guess his "strict" ethics go whichever way depending on if someone offers him a song to sing. Poor guy. 😒

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No its because none of the successful singers would've dared to work in a Subhash Ghai movie. Subhash Ghai is as done as Sonu Nigam is! 

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

No its because none of the successful singers would've dared to work in a Subhash Ghai movie. Subhash Ghai is as done as Sonu Nigam is! 

As far Subhash his last film Hero 2015

Directed by Nikkhil Advani
Produced by Subhash Ghai and Salman Khan ....

Even these khan actors are dated but they now turned producer they make their own films ..Shahrukh make his own films from his own production house redchillies which always get flop lol 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 3 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Even these khan actors are dated but they now turned producer they make their own films ..Shahrukh make his own films from his own production house redchillies which always get flop lol 

Hero was a flop. Subash Ghai hasn't had a hit since 90s 😃 Wow, what an honor for Sonu to sing for him 👏

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was a huge disaster which resulted in the pack up of Athiya Shetty and Sooraj Pancholi from the industry. 

What has Shahrukh Khan got to do with this topic?Please stick to the topic.