Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Your point being? Being desired doesn’t always equate to physical beauty. I never denied that Aishwarya Rai had a crush on him. My point IS AND WAS that despite being the most desired 5 foot 6 roid-injected man on planet hallucinating earth, he was punching above his most desirable weight. 

Anyhow, I’m touched seeing your love for him. Here is a wallpaper worthy poster of SalmanTheDesired. 

Enjoy xo 🤗

Salman was really handsome in his younger days and if salman was jelous aishwarya was jelous and insecure too about him I'm sorry for you you're an hater. I m objective you re not. 

Anika80 thumbnail

if you can't understand its not that difficult. If you lack guidance or a strong father figure in your life you tend to search him  in your partner in some way. In particular when you re young But maybe it's too subtle for you

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

Salman was really handsome in his younger days and if salman was jelous aishwarya was jelous and insecure too about him I'm sorry for you you're an hater. I m objective you re not. 

Don’t be sorry for me darling, I’m sorry for you. 😆 You have done nothing but defend/justify his actions. I guess if that is defined as being objective than SalmanTheMostDesired is a title I cannot argue against. 🥺

JayaBachan thumbnail

if you can't understand its not that difficult. If you lack guidance or a strong father figure in your life you tend to search him  in your partner in some way. In particular when you re young But maybe it's too subtle for you

Nothing is too subtle for me. I’m just trying to process your view on this. So what kind of guidance did Salman need to search for a daughter figure in Somy? Maybe a conscience? 🥺❤️

Anika80 thumbnail

Don’t be sorry for me darling, I’m sorry for you. 😆 You have done nothing but defend/justify his actions. I guess if that is defined as being objective than SalmanTheMostDesired is a title I cannot argue against. 🥺

no. I don't defend. When he's not  defendable but you probably are too young to remember salman was the crush of many women and was considered handsome women were crazy about him it's just true facts and I don't defend him in some of his action he was and probably still is a bad bflikw he said too  

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail

Nothing is too subtle for me. I’m just trying to process your view on this. So what kind of guidance did Salman need to search for a daughter figure in Somy? Maybe a conscience? 🥺❤️

not a daughter but probably he treat her like a child sometime trying to protecting her scolding her and probably sometimes slapped her too who know right now she denied but I can't exclude he did.and it's wrong 

JayaBachan thumbnail

no. I don't defend. When he's not but you probably are too young to remember salman was the crush of many women and was considered handsome women were crazy about him it's just true facts and I don't defend him in some of his action he was and probably still is a bad bflikw he said too  

Lord, why are you jumping to assumptions? Just because I don’t find him the most desirable does not mean that I am too young to remember. I was alive and kicking when he was at his “peak”. I also never denied him being handsome but because you’re so objective, you can’t seem to comprehend that I consider Aish BETTER. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

not a daughter but probably he treat her like a child sometime trying to protecting her scolding her and probably sometimes slapped her too who know right now she denied but I can't exclude he did.and it's wrong 

Salman must be the dad of all dads. Violence = Daddy. Dang, he be trying to play daddy to a shit load of people in that case. 🥴

Salman must be the dad of all dads. Violence = Daddy. Dang, he be trying to play daddy to a shit load of people in that case. 🥴

smiley37 The level of perversion is off the map nuts here but Freud would be proud.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I cannot wrap my head around the claim Salman simply must have been acting like a dad to his underage girlfriend when he slapped her around. With of course the virtuous addition it was wrong. 

Is it not clear the rationale provided is horrific? 

Even Salman never went to the extent of describing it as parent-child equation.

How messed up is this?